Your warmth

Alone

There are times that Sungjong wants to be alone. Actually, he has been alone, even with people around him, he has always felt empty.

Because of he wanted to pursue his dream as an entertainer, he needed to live alone as a trainee. His parents wanted something more for him, but because their son wanted to be a singer so bad, they had to let him go, but without full support.

Sungjong sighed. He’s been walking for a while now. He knows Myungsoo followed him, but it was a good thing he ran quickly.

When fatigue was finally getting to him, he decided to stop and rest at a playground. He sat on the swing set and started to swing. He chuckled at himself.

People expect me to be mature, but I wish I could stay like this forever.

When Sungjong finally stopped, he took out his phone. He was about to dial Myungsoo’s number, but he hesitated. He decided to call someone else.

“Hello?” The person asked.

“Hyung” Sungjong said in a low voice.

“Is everything alright?” The person asked. Sungjong smiled.

He knows me so well now.

“Are you busy?”

“Not really, do you want me to come over?” Yongguk asked, concern evident in his voice.

“I’m actually at a playground near your villa.” Sungjong sniffled.

“I’m on my way.” With that, the phone call ended. Sungjong sighed and decided to swing a little more. As he went back and forth, he bitterly laughed.

Why am I so pathetic?

He continued to swing, not noticing the person he called was already there. When he finally stopped, he saw Yongguk standing in front of him.

“How long have you been here?” Yongguk asked. The rapper noticed Sungjong puffy cheeks. “Why did you cry? Did they hurt you?”

“Aniyo” Sungjong shook his head. “I just ran away.” Sungjong chuckled. “Again”

Yongguk sighed and sat at the empty swing next to him.

“You know, running away isn’t always the answer” Yongguk started to swing “But sometimes, it very effective for thinking.” Sungjong chuckled at the big person swinging next to him.

“You look so big, you know.” Sungjong laughed as Yongguk swung higher. Yongguk finally stopped.

“I know, I’m still cute though.” Sungjong chuckled and cocked an eyebrow.

“Aish” Sungjong took Yongguk’s cap and ran. Yongguk chuckled and chased after Sungjong.

The two ran around the playground like little children.

Little that they know, someone was watching them.

***

Yongguk accompanied Sungjong back home.

“I’ll be off then.” Yongguk smiled. Before he could leave, Sungjong held onto the other’s arm.

“Can you sleep here tonight?” Sungjong asked, feeling a bit drowsy. Yongguk chuckled and nodded.

They entered the apartment.

“Why is everyone sleeping so early?” Yongguk asked.

“Maybe they’re just tired. We would be very busy next week you know.” Sungjong said.

“Well, off we go then. You need to rest your foot you know.” Yongguk carried Sungjong bridal style, making Sungjong a bit surprised. “You shouldn’t have ran, your foot might be injured again.”

“Yah! Put me down!” Sungjong laughed. But in the end, Yongguk carried him up to the other’s room.

Yongguk gently placed Sungjong on his bed. Sungjong moved a bit to make room for Yongguk.

Yongguk took of his jacket. Sungjong blushed. The other was only wearing a fit tank top.

I never felt this before when I’m with him.

“Yah, you know it’s rude to stare.” Yongguk chuckled. “Like what you see?” Yongguk teased as he sat next to Sungjong.

The other just mentally shook his head and chuckled.

“You wish hyung.” Sungjong back faced Yongguk. “Well, good night hyung.” An arm slithered through Sungjong’s small waist.

“Good night Jongie.” Sungjong felt himself tense up.

What is wrong with me? Sungjong just shook his head and went to sleep.

***

The next morning, Yongguk woke up early to go home. He took Sungjong’s pink sticky notes and a marker. He scribbled a note and kissed Sungjong’s forehead. He went out of Sungjong’s room and made his way to the door.

“Hey” A person suddenly said. Yongguk stopped and faced the person.

“Hey” Yongguk said. The person gestured his hand on the couch. Yongguk sat next to the person. “You’re up early.”

Myungsoo nodded.

“I couldn’t sleep properly”

“Is there something you want to talk about?” Yongguk had an idea on what Myungsoo wanted to talk about, but he doesn’t want to jump to conclusions.

“What are your feelings for Sungjong?” Myungsoo asked, eyes staring at Yongguk’s. The other smiled.

“I love him.”

“I sort of expected that.” Myungsoo bitterly chuckled. “You know we’re together right?” Yongguk nodded.

“I’m well aware.” Myungsoo sighed. “I won’t do anything stupid.” Yongguk smiled while Myungsoo nodded.

“I’ll just have my eye on you hyung.” Myungsoo eyed Yongguk. The other smirked.

“Okay then” Yongguk stood up and made his way to the front door. “Just don’t hurt him, and you’ll be fine.”

Myungsoo sat there, silence buzzing in his ear.

I still consider you as my competition hyung, and I’ll make it a point that I won’t hurt him anymore.

 

 

 

 

 

Hey guys! Here's the update!!!!

About this chapter, well, it's a bit complicated now right? Things are getting more and more complicated!!! Lol, please leave your comments!!! Saranghae! <3