Fixing broken bonds

Alone

Morning came, and Myungsoo was up early. He went out of his room and immediately went to Woohyun’s room, which is more of a walk-in closet.

“Woohyun hyung?” Myungsoo asked as he entered the dark room.

“What is it dongsaeng?” Woohyun asked, still half-asleep.

“Can you be the one to talk to Sunggyu hyung?” Myungsoo sat beside Woohyun.

“Why me?” Myungsoo sighed.

“Because, you’re the one closest to him hyung. And you know how much he falls for your aegyo.”

Woohyun just stared blankly at Myungsoo while the other just pouted at him.

“Aish, stop pouting. It doesn’t suit you. Fine, I’ll talk to him, but don’t expect much okay? You know how arrogant he is.” Myungsoo giggled.

“Awww, thanks hyung!” He clung onto Woohyun’s arm.

“Aish, is this what loving Sungjong does to you?” Woohyun chuckled. Myungsoo nodded.

“You know how much I love him hyung.” Woohyun chuckled and ruffled Myungsoo’s hair.

“Okay, I’ll try my best. Now come on, help me make some breakfast.” Myungsoo nodded and both of them stood up.

Myungsoo followed Woohyun out of his room.

I hope Sunggyu hyung would cooperate.

***

Sungjong sat up. He couldn’t sleep anymore because of the footsteps shuffling outside his room.

He slowly sat up and took out his phone.

From: Yongguk

Message:

Hey Jongie, are you going to the studio today? Can you let me know? ^^ Good morning!

Sungjong chuckled at the message.

Reply:

Maybe I will, but only for vocal practice. ^^ What time would you pick me up?

Sungjong placed his phone next to him, but if vibrated right away.

Reply(Yongguk):

Actually, I won’t be accompanying you.....

Sungjong huffed.

Why is he being like this?

Sungjong quickly typed.

Reply:

What do you mean? Are you still going to avoid me?

Sungjong dropped his phone, feeling a bit anxious.

Reply(Yongguk):

I was only joking Jongie, I’ll be there around 8, okay? ^^ See you!

Sungjong sighed in relief. He checked the time in his wall clock. 7:38 am. Sungjong stood up and started to feel pressured.

Aish, I need to get ready. He was about to run when he felt something hurt.

Oh right, I’m injured. Sungjong sighed. I guess I’ll have to do this slowly.

Sungjong took his towel and some clothes. He went out of his room and made his way to the bathroom.

“Oh hey Jongie, going somewhere?” Woohyun asked. Sungjong gave him a faint smile and nodded.

“Vocal practice” Before Woohyun could reply back, Sungjong gave him a bow an went to the bathroom. Woohyun went back to the kitchen.

“Sungjong’s awake” He said. Myungsoo stood up.

“Really? Where is he?”

“He’s in the bathroom, and I guess he’ll be going to the office today for some vocal practice.” Woohyun walked pass Myungsoo and went back to cooking.

“Oh, well maybe I should accompany him.” Myungsoo said. “Or better yet, maybe we should all accompany him.” Woohyun faced him.

“That’s a great idea dongsaeng! Go wake up the others and I’ll make us some lunch boxes.” Woohyun smiled like a little kid.

Myungsoo went out and went straight to the rappers’ room.

“Hey hyungs.” Hoya was listening to some music while Dongwoo was facing the ceiling.

“What is it Myungsoo?” Dongwoo asked in a bored tone. (Yes, Dongwoo can be bored at time)

“Oh, well do you want to come with me and Woohyun hyung for some vocal practice?” Dongwoo and Hoya faced Myungsoo.

“Sure, I kinda miss singing you know.” Hoya nodded.

“We’ll be ready in 5 minutes.” Dongwoo smiled. Myungsoo nodded and went to their shared room.

“Hey Sungyeol hyung, Sunggyu hyung, want to go to the office for some practice?” Sungyeol nodded.

“I’ll get ready in a minute.” Myungsoo diverted his attention to Sunggyu, who was reading a book.

“How about you Sunggyu hyung?”

“Sure” Sunggyu plainly said. Myungsoo nodded and went back to the kitchen.

“Everyone’s going.” Woohyun was preparing the lunch boxes.

“Even Gyu?” Myungsoo nodded. “Well, that’s good then. We need to find a way for them to be close, even if we have to do it little by little.” Myungsoo nodded.

“I’ll get ready then.”

***

Around 8 pm sharp, Yongguk knocked at Infinite’s apartment door. The door was opened by Woohyun.

“Hey Yongguk” Woohyun smiled at the rapper.

“Oh hey Namu, is Jongie awake?” Woohyun nodded.

“Actually, we’ve been waiting for your arrival.” Yongguk cocked an eyebrow.

“So you’re coming with us today?” Woohyun nodded.

“Actually, all of us.” Yongguk nodded.

“Well, okay then. May I come in?” Woohyun nodded and moved aside. Yongguk entered the apartment and went straight to Sungjong’s room.

“Hey Jongie” He waved at Sungjong.

“Oh hey hyung” Sungjong sighed.

“What’s the matter?” Yongguk sat next to the younger.

“Everyone’s coming with us today.” Sungjong sighed again.

“What’s wrong with that?” Yongguk asked as he moved closer to Sungjong.

“What if I mess up Gukkie? What if I disappoint them?” Sungjong rested his head on Yongguk’s shoulder. The other blushed at the pet name. Sungjong rarely uses that pet name.

“Aish, don’t think like that. You’ll be fine, and don’t mind what they think okay?” Yongguk caressed Sungjong’s cheek. “You’ll do great, I promise.” Sungjong smiled.

The sweet moment was interrupted by Myungsoo’s voice.

“Can we go now?” Myungsoo asked in a low voice. Yongguk nodded and stood up.

“Yes, come on Jongie.” Yongguk carried Sungjong’s bag and took his hand. Myungsoo sighed.

This is going to be a very long day of patience for me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey guys, here's another boring chapter!!!

So first of all, it's boring because all the drama/angst would be for the next chapter!

Second, about this chapter, well, I found it very boring. Please look forward to the next chapter okay? It'll be more fun and action packed!!!

Third, you should listen to Hello Venus' song 'Do you want some Tea?" It's a very cute song! ^^

Please don't forget to comment!!! Saranghae! <3