A very awkward situation

Alone

Sungjong’s room

Yongguk and Sunggyu were bored to death. They didn’t know what to do inside the maknae’s room.

They tried playing some cards again, but after the first game, they got bored and left the cards scattered in Sungjong’s bed.

“How long will they talk? I’m so bored.” Yongguk threw himself to bed.

“Me too.” Sunggyu sighed and planked on the floor.

“What are you doing?” Yongguk asked, feeling amused with what Sunggyu was doing.

“Planking.”

“That’s so old school.” Yongguk laughed. Sunggyu shook his head.

“I don’t care. I’m bored.” Sunggyu sighed. “What do you do when you’re bored?”

“I do exercise.” Yongguk proudly said. He stood up and took off his hoodie. He positioned himself on a free area and started to do push ups.

When Sunggyu noticed the silenced, he turned his head to see what the other has been doing. The hamster like boy blushed at what he’s looking at.

Even though Yongguk just started, his muscles were already well defined. Sunggyu watched as Yongguk went up and down.

How long has he been going? Sunggyu asked himself.

“You know, it’s rude to stare.” Yongguk said without looking at Sunggyu. The latter blushed and looked away.

I was staring? Sunggyu shook his head.

“I wasn’t staring.” Sunggyu said, still feeling embarrassed. Yongguk chuckled and continued exercising.

When Yongguk finally had enough, he stopped and stretched. He decided to go through Sungjong’s stuff.

When Sunggyu heard nothing, he faced Yongguk again, only to see the latter snooping through the maknae’s drawers.

“Yah! What do you think you’re doing?” Sunggyu stood up and walked to Yongguk.

“Snooping through Sungjong’s stuff.” Yongguk gave him a stupid smile. “I’m bored.”

“That’s not very nice you know.” Sunggyu crossed his arms and glared at the other. “That’s very rude.” Yongguk didn’t listen and continued snooping through Sungjong’s stuff.

When Sunggyu realized that Yongguk wasn’t going to stop, he shrugged and just let him be.

“Hey hamster, I heard you use Sungjong’s underwear before.” Yongguk stated as he continued invading Sungjong’s stuff. Sunggyu blushed in embarrassment.

I only did that once, because his underwear is really comfortable.

“I only did that once.” Sunggyu said in defence. He turned to face Yongguk when he noticed the thing he was holding. “Yah! Put that down!” Sunggyu shouted, making Yongguk laugh.

“What? Is this the one you wore?” Yongguk continued laughing, making Sunggyu irritated and embarrassed at the same time.

“N-n-no!” I wore the yellow one. “Can you put that back?” Sunggyu tried to grab the underwear, but Yongguk raised it up.

“Try and get it then.” Sunggyu jumped and held onto the fabric. He tried pulling it away, but Yongguk’s grip was just too strong. When Yongguk relaxed a bit, Sunggyu was able to get the underwear, but causing both of them to fall on the ground.

“I don’t know. Maybe sleep- Oh my glob.” Myungsoo’s eyes tripled in size.

“What’s wrong Myung- Oh my glob.” Sungjong had the same reaction as the visual.

Yongguk was on top of Sunggyu, while the latter was holding the underwear in his hand.

“Yah! What are you two doing?!?” Sungjong asked, dumbfounded.

Sunggyu and Yongguk realized how awkward their position was and quickly regained their composure.

“What were you two doing?” Sungjong asked, now a bit louder.

“Nothing.” Yongguk and Sunggyu said in unison. Sungjong cocked and eyebrow and noticed the underwear in Sunggyu’s hand. The maknae’s eyes widened and quickly snatched it away from Sunggyu.

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH MY UNDERWEAR?!?” Sungjong shouted. The two leaders hung their heads. “Well?!?”

“It was my fault.” Yongguk bit his bottom lip and inched to the front. “I was bored, and I snooped through your stuff. Hamster here was just stopping me.”

“Is this true hyung?” Sunggyu nodded in silence.

“We’re sorry.” Yongguk and Sunggyu bowed.

“You were just taking so long.” Sunggyu suddenly blurted out.

Sungjong and Myungsoo froze.

So this was all our fault. The couple thought.

“I’m sorry for taking so long.” Sungjong said.

“We just needed to talk, like really talk.” Myungsoo added.

“Aish, we understand.” Yongguk said. “So, how did things go?” The two blushed. Myungsoo entwined his fingers with Sungjong’s.

“Oh, so I guess you’re together now?” Sunggyu asked, noticing the hand holding. The two nodded and smiled at the same time.

“Then I’m happy for you.” Yongguk said.

“Me too.” Sunggyu added. “Don’t hurt him okay?” Sunggyu gave Myungsoo a cold glare, making the latter gulp.

“So, how did you end up in that position again?” Myungsoo said, trying to change the topic. Yongguk and Sunggyu blushed at the question.

In the end, Yongguk and Sunggyu had to explain it all over again.

 

 

 

So hey guys. I'm sorry for this crappy chapter. Yes, I called it that. I'm disappointed with the outcome. It looked so good in my head, but it didn't turn out the way I wanted it. I'm so sorry. And I'm feeling a bit down, so please ignore me.

Sorry! I'll try to make the next chapter more interesting!!! Leave comments if you want! Thank you and Saranghae! <3

PS The song for the day is Alone by Sistar