What's going on?

Alone

“Sungjong-ah”

Sunggyu slowly cradled Sungjong. When he realized that Sungjong wasn’t answering, he started to panic.

He carried Sungjong and rushed to the nearest hospital.

As soon as they entered, people started to recognize him.

‘Isn’t that Sunggyu oppa?’

‘Is Sungjong oppa sick?’

‘Omo, Sunggyu oppa’s eyes are so cute’

People started to talk and some started to take pictures.

But Sunggyu didn’t care, he didn’t care at all. He was worried about Sungjong.

“What’s wrong with him sir?” A nurse asked.

“I...I don’t know. He was unconscious and-.” Sunggyu couldn’t answer anymore.

They took Sungjong in the Emergency room and placed him in a hospital bed.

Sunggyu was at lost for words. He didn’t know what was happening. He decided to go out and call Woohyun, but a hand stopped him.

“Hyung....” Sungjong said in a low voice. Sunggyu sat back down.

“Sungjong-ah, gwaenchana?” Sunggyu held Sungjong’s hand. Sungjong nodded lightly.

“It’s all my fault Yongguk hyung is hurt” Sungjong said in a whisper. Tears escaped the maknae’s eyes. “It’s my fault Myungsoo hyung is hurting right now.”

“Whatever it is, forget about it okay?” Sunggyu lightly squeezed the other’s hand. “I’ll call the others okay? The nurse will be back very soon to take care of you.” Sungjong just nodded.

Sunggyu sighed as he sat on the chair outside the room. He took out his phone and texted Woohyun.

***

Minutes after texting, the whole group came, with Myungsoo and Yongguk.

‘It’s them! OMG!’

‘Why is Yongguk oppa with them?’

‘Is Sungjong oppa very sick?’

Some fans started to murmur. They just pretended that they didn’t hear anything.

“Where is he?” Hoya asked. Sunggyu pointed at the room where Sungjong was admitted. The others nodded.

Sunggyu stopped Myungsoo and Yongguk.

“We need to talk.” Sunggyu said in a low voice. He started to walk, the two exchanged glances and just followed the other.

The three decided to talk at the hospital roof top. When it was finally safe talk, Sunggyu took a deep breath.

“I found Sungjong at a playground, unconscious” Both of their eyes tripled in size. “Care to explain?”

Both of them awkwardly scratched the back of their neck. Yongguk sighed and moved forward.

“It was all my fault.” Yongguk sighed. “I was with him before he fainted, and I just left him there. I got angry and just left him, I’m sorry.” Myungsoo now stepped up.

“No, actually, I started all of this. If I hadn’t been such a selfish jerk, none of this would’ve happened in the first place. I’m sorry.” Myungsoo faced the floor.

Sunggyu sighed.

“Look, I don’t know what’s going on between you two, but if something like this happens again, well, you’ll have to answer to me next time.” Sunggyu said. Both of them just nodded.

Sunggyu started to walk to the door.

Since when does he care about Jongie? Yongguk asked, feeling a bit confused with the situation.

Why does he care now? What changed? Myungsoo asked himself, also feeling confused.

***

The three of them entered Sungjong’s hospital room. As they entered, they heard laughter.

“Oh hey guys, where have you been? Sungjong has been looking for you.” Sungyeol said.

“I just asked them something.” Sunggyu said. He faced Sungjong. “How are you feeling?”

“Feeling better, I guess.” Sungjong smiled at him.

“Well, make sure that doesn’t happen again okay? We’ll be having a very busy schedule, and we can’t have you dragging us down.” Sunggyu said, almost in a very cold tone. “I’ll go home first.” With that Sunggyu left ignoring the glares from the others.

“What’s his problem?” Dongwoo asked to no specific person.

“First he’s all motherly, now he becomes a grumpy uncle.” Hoya shook his head.

“Bipolar much?” Woohyun chuckled at his own statement.

“Hyungs” Sungjong said in a low voice. The others decided to give the three of them space.

After the others left, silence filled the room. Sungjong didn’t know what to say.

“How are you feeling?” Yongguk asked, breaking the ice between them.

“Much better hyung.” Sungjong gave him a faint smile. Yongguk sighed.

“I’m sorry for leaving you at the playground, I was just upset. It was stupid and-.” Sungjong cut him off.

“It’s okay hyung. I understand why you acted that way. I’m sorry too.” Sungjong now faced Myungsoo.

“Jongie-ah, I’m sorry okay? I’m sorry for saying those mean words to you. I regret everything I said.” Myungsoo sat next to Sungjong.

Sungjong just sighed.

“I forgive you hyung.” Sungjong smiled “But I have a favour to ask.”

Myungsoo nodded.

“Anything Jongie.” Myungsoo took Sungjong’s hand. Sungjong took a deep breath.

“I want you two to court me."

 

 

 

 

 

Here's the update!

So first of all, thank you to those people who appreciates my effort for updating daily! I love you guys!

Second, please don't hate me for making things complicated!!! Lol, all of your questions will be answered with the upcoming chapter. Okay? So please chill out and don't hate meeee!!!

Third, there was a short GyuJong moment back there, and Gyu is being mean again.

Please leave your comments okay? I love you guys!

PS Don't hate me for the courting part okay? Everything would be answered in the next chapter!!!! Just don't hate me TT_TT