Making up

Alone

 

They arrived back at their building by 10 pm. Dongwoo parked the car. Hoya was carrying Sungjong now.

“Hey Howon, do you want me to carry Sungjong?” Sungyeol asked as they walked back to their apartment.

Hoya shook his head. “Aniyo, it’s okay. I can manage.” Sungyeol nodded.

“Well okay then. Do you think they’re asleep?” Sungyeol asked as he yawned.

“I guess so. They have nothing to do, well maybe except kill each other?” Both of them chuckled.

“I doubt it with Woohyun with them though.” Sungyeol added.

“I finally caught up with you guys.” Dongwoo said while panting.

“You know you didn’t have to run right?” Sungyeol said while chuckling.

“I....know...I....was....afraid...to....be....alone.” Dongwoo said in between of heavy breathing. Hoya rolled his eyes.

“Will you two be quiet, Sungjong is sleeping.” Hoya said in a whisper. They both nodded and kept quiet.

Dongwoo clicked the number pad and entered their security code. The door opened and they entered the apartment.

“Why is it so dark?” Sungyeol said. Dongwoo clicked the light switch.

“Where is everybody?” Dongwoo asked.

“Asleep I guess. I’ll just bring Sungjong to his room.” Hoya said as he walked to the maknae’s room.

“Then I’ll wash up first.” Sungyeol went to his room.

“Call me if you’re done okay?” Dongwoo said while Sungyeol nodded in return.

Hoya slowly opened Sungjong’s door. As he entered the room, he noticed the lights were on and someone was sleeping at Sungjong’s bed. When Hoya recognized the person, he walked to him and nudged the sleeping figure.

“Yah, Kim Myungsoo. Wake up.” The visual slowly opened his eyes. The younger sat up.

“Hyung, you’re back.” Myungsoo yawned. Then he noticed Sungjong on Hoya’s back. “Oh, sorry.” Myungsoo quickly stood up. Hoya gently placed Sungjong on his bed.

“All better.” Hoya huffed.

“How’s your hand hyung?” Myungsoo asked.

“It’s okay.” Hoya said as he looked at his bandaged hand.

“I’m sorry hyung, if I hadn’t pushed Sunggyu hyung, your hand wouldn’t have been hurt.” Myungsoo said in an apologetic tone. Hoya chuckled and patted Myungsoo’s back.

“It’s okay, I understand why you did it. But remember to control your temper okay?” Myungsoo nodded. “Well, I’ll get going then. Don’t forget to turn off the lights.” Hoya smiled and left the room.

Myungsoo’s attention turned to the sleeping figure. He gently positioned himself next to Sungjong. As soon as Sungjong felt Myungsoo next to him, he rested his head on Myungsoo’s chest.

“Hyung” Sungjong said in a sleepy tone. Myungsoo hummed. “I forgive you.” Myungsoo knew what Sungjong meant. “I love you.” Sungjong said, and then light snores were heard.

Myungsoo smiled and closed his eyes. “I love you more.” With that, he started to fall asleep.

***

Sungjong woke up by 6 am. He needed to get ready for his daily routine. He gently slid of his bed to not wake up the sleeping visual.

Sungjong carefully opened his door and made his way to the bathroom.

“You’re up early.” A voice said. Sungjong faced the voice.

“I have to go somewhere.” Sungjong said. After that, Silence. Sunggyu wanted to apologize, not only for last night, but also for everything he did. But, no words came. “Well, I’ll take a shower now.” Sungjong tilted his head down a bit and went to the bathroom.

‘I’m sorry.’ Why is it so hard for me to say those words? Sunggyu shook his head and went back to his room.

After taking a shower, Sungjong went back to his room. When he got there, Myungsoo was already awake.

“Hey Jongie.” Myungsoo scratched his left eye. Sungjong giggled.

“Good morning hyung.” Sungjong walked up to him and kissed his cheek. Myungsoo was taken aback, but then he remembered that they made up last night.

Sungjong was preparing his things when he felt a pair of arms around his waist.

“Are you going somewhere?” Myungsoo asked.

“Yes, actually, my daily routine.” Sungjong giggled and broke free from the hug.

“Oh, who are you with?” Myungsoo asked as he sat back on the bed.

“I don’t know really. I don’t know if Yongguk hyung would accompany me today.” Myungsoo noticed Sungjong’s sudden change in expression.

“Why? Isn’t he accompanying you today?” Myungsoo asked. He was jealous but then he realized that he should trust Sungjong.

“I don’t know hyung.” Sungjong sighed. “Are you going out today?” Myungsoo nodded.

“We’re going to watch a movie actually. You can follow us if you want.” Sungjong smiled but shook his head.

“Aniyo, enjoy your day off. We’ll be busy next week. And I need to practice a bit more.” Myungsoo smiled.

“You’re really a hard worker Jongie, and with all the practicing you’ve been doing, you have improved greatly.” Sungjong giggled.

“Thanks hyung.” When Sungjong finished preparing, he sat next to Myungsoo.

For a while, they just sat there, appreciating each other’s warmth.

***

Around 6:50 am, the door bell rang. Sungjong quickly rushed to front door. As soon as he opened it, he was disappointed yet again.

“Hey Sungjong!” Daehyun merrily waved.

“Hey Sungjong!” Kyungsoo , or D.O as people would call him, also waved.

“Hey Jongie!” Amber also waved.

“Hey guys.” Sungjong smiled. He glanced at the sides.

“Yongguk hyung isn’t here Jongie, he’s still sick.” Daehyun said. Sungjong never believed that sick thing, but he decided to play along.

“Oh, okay then. Let’s get going?” Sungjong said while the other three nodded.

I’ll talk to Yongguk hyung later.

 

 

 

 

 

So here's the update! I'm sorry if it's a bit short, It's just that I have my last exam tomorrow, and I'll be studying all night, so I wanted to update early!! So about this chapter, well it's a bit boring but MyungJong is back on!!! Lol, and cameo appearances by Kyungsoo of EXO, and Amber of f(x), and of course Daehyun of BAP. Lol!

So please leave your comments okay? Saranghae! <3