Finally giving in

Alone

Sungjong slowly opened his eyes. He sat up and gently scratched his left eye. He was about to stand up when he felt a pair of arms slithering around his petite waist. As soon as he saw the person next to him, he couldn’t help but just smile.

FLASHBACK

“Can’t we talk tomorrow?” Sungjong tried his best to protest, but Myungsoo didn’t move an inch. Sungjong just sighed in defeat. Sungjong opened the door and walked in, followed by Myungsoo. As soon as he faced Myungsoo, he felt a pair of lips against his.

Sungjong was shocked. He didn’t know how to react to this situation. He wanted to push Myungsoo off, but their lips felt so right for each other. But as soon as Sungjong realized what was happening, he broke the kiss.

Sungjong faced the floor, feeling embarrassed.

“Why did you kiss me hyung?” Sungjong asked. Myungsoo inched closer to the maknae and leaned in to the maknae’s ear.

“Can’t I kiss you?” Myungsoo asked in a husky voice. Sungjong felt shivers go down his spine. “I missed you.” Myungsoo found his arms around Sungjong’s waist.

Sungjong closed his eyes.

‘His scent....It’s so familiar.’ Sungjong sighed.

“Hajima” Sungjong said in a low voice.

“Bwo?” Myungsoo aksed.

“Hajima” A tear escaped Sungjong’s eye. “Jebal, Hajima. I’m angry at you, all of you.” Sungjong turned around. “Please, just let me be angry, just this once.”

“Jongie-ah” Myungsoo inched closer to the maknae.

“All my life I’ve always be the one who had to adjust hyung. I was always the one who had to give way.” Sungjong’s hands balled into fists. “Please, hyung.” Myungsoo did the opposite of what the maknae wanted. He closed the gap between them and hugged him from behind.

“Jongie, stop pushing me away please.” Myungsoo hugged him tighter. “It hurts” Sungjong felt a pang in his chest. “Seeing you with Yongguk killed me.” Sungjong heard Myungsoo sniffle, which made him feel bad even more. “I love you Jongie.”

Sungjong couldn’t take it anymore. He couldn’t lie, he had to stop. He’s still angry at them, but Myungsoo had always been the exception. Sungjong sighed and kissed Myungsoo.

‘I missed you hyung’

End of flashback

And here they are, sleeping together. Sungjong just chuckled at himself. He wanted to resist the person sleeping next to him, but he just couldn’t. He watched the sleeping figure next to him.

Myungsoo hyung looks like an angel. Sungjong smiled at his thought. He suddenly felt his phone vibrate.

From: Yongguk

To: Sungjong

Message:

Hey Jongie! B.A.P has a schedule today, so I’ll visit you tonight okay? <3

Sungjong flinched. Telling Yongguk about what happened last night would totally make him angry.

I guess I have to tell him. Sungjong sighed

 

 

 

 

 

So hey guys! Here's the very short MYUNGJONG update! I'm sorry it it's shorter than the last. I'm just so busy with school works and all T_T I'll make it up to you guys okay? Drama would be coming up!!! Please leave your comments!! Saranghae! <3