Of worried hyungs and true feelings

Alone

Myungsoo has been sighing for the nth time now. His hot chocolate was already getting cold.

Sungjong still wasn’t home, making the visual very worried. As he glanced at the wall clock, he sighed again.

12:38 pm. Where are you Jongie?

“You know Myungsoo, you should go to sleep. Sungjong would be home later.” Hoya suddenly appeared. “We still have a busy day tomorrow.”

Hoya sat beside Myungsoo, who just kept on nodding to Hoya’s words, but not really listening.

“Hyung” Myungsoo said, almost asking.

Hoya hummed and faced him.

“Why did you leave Sungjong?” Myungsoo thought this would make Hoya tense up, but the latter just smiled at him.

“Because Kim Myungsoo, I know that he’s not happy with me anymore, but don’t get me wrong. It wasn’t because we didn’t love each other, it’s just that I know someone else could give him more than he needs.” Hoya smiled at him.

“And he was okay with that?” Myungsoo inched his head closer to hear the others answer.

“Would he love you if he wasn’t?” Hoya chuckled. “We were both fine with it. I know what’s best for him Myung.”

“Even though I’ve been hurting most of the time?” Myungsoo sighed.

“Yes, I still think you’re the one who can make him happy.” Hoya smiled at the other. “Although, I wish you would lessen that.”

“I’ll try my best hyung” Myungsoo smiled at Hoya, making the latter smile as well.

“Well, we should both go to bed. We have a busy schedule later. Jongie will be home later.”

Both of them stood up.

“Thanks hyung.” Myungsoo smiled. They were about to go their separate ways when the front door opened.

They both walked to the front door to see who it was.

“Oh, hey guys.” Yongguk said, carrying Sungjong from his back. “Sungjong passed out from all the crying.”

Both Hoya and Myungsoo felt a sting in their chest with what Yongguk said.

“I know you’ll be busy this week, so I brought him home.” Yongguk said, and started to walk to Sungjong’s room.

Yongguk carefully placed Sungjong on his bed. Yongguk was about to leave when a hand stopped him.

“Hyung..stay.” Sungjong said, his voice almost inaudible.

“Can I?” Yongguk asked. Hoya and Myungsoo nodded. “I’ll just go get something outside, okay Jongie?” Sungjong pulled his hand away.

The two knew Yongguk wanted to talk for a while. Hoya gently closed the door.

The three gathered in the living room.

“So, can you guys tell me what happened? Sungjong only told me very little.” Yongguk asked, arms in his jacket’s front pocket.

“Well, Sungjong told us everything he felt.” Hoya started. “He told us he was not okay.”

“Anything else?” They shook their heads. “What do you guys think then?”

“He was honest, and I admire him for that. What he did wasn’t really easy.” Hoya said.

“At least know we know where to start.” Myungsoo added. Yongguk sighed.

“I wish you would’ve realized that sooner, to avoid hurting him.” Yongguk sighed again. “At least know you’ll take him seriously, by all means.”

Something that Yongguk said ticked off Myungsoo a bit.

“What do you mean? We appreciate him.” Myungsoo said, standing up. Yongguk chuckled.

“I don’t want to fight you again.” Yongguk moved back a little. “Just don’t hurt him anymore okay? Sungjong is so special that I wish you would see it too. Good night.”

With that, Yongguk went back to Sungjong’s room.

“Who does he think he is? I mean-.” Myungsoo was cut off.

“Look Myungsoo, you better control that temper of yours. For Yongguk to say that, that must mean that’s how Sungjong felt before.” Hoya stood up.

Myungsoo closed his eyes and sighed.

“Is that what Sungjong thinks? Does he think we don’t appreciate him? Does he think he’s not important to us? Does he think we always disregard him?” Myungsoo kept asking questions which sound very rhetorical.

Hoya stood up and shook his head.

“I don’t know, but let’s just hope that we can get through all of this and bring back our Jongie.” Hoya said. Myungsoo nodded, feeling determined to bring back Sungjong.

Wait for us okay Jongie? We’ll do our best.

***

Morning came and most of them were already awake for their schedule. Their practice was at 10 am, and it was only 8 am when they finished getting ready.

“Can I talk to him now?” Sunggyu asked, hiding his nervousness.

“I think he’s still asleep.” Woohyun answered.

“He got home late last night.” Hoya added.

“Our practice isn’t until 10, and manager hyung wouldn’t be here by 9:30, so let’s let him sleep for a little while more.” Dongwoo said.

“You look awful Myungsoo.” Sungyeol suddenly said. All eyes were now on Myungsoo. The latter has been sulking since yesterday, and he couldn’t sleep properly.

“I know hyung, thanks for stating the obvious.” Myungsoo spat back.

“I guess someone’s a bit kranky today.” Sungyeol said in a choding way.

“It’s just that.... Have we been taking Sungjong for granted?” Myungsoo suddenly asked. Everyone in the room tensed up. “It’s just that, Yongguk hyung told us last night that Sungjong has been feeling that.”

“I-I never thought Sungjong felt that way.” Woohyun said in a shaky voice.

“We need to fix this soon.” Hoya said.

“As soon as we finish practice later, I’ll talk to him.” Sunggyu said in a low voice.

I’m sorry for everything Sungjong, I’m really sorry.

 

 

 

So hey guys! I'm really sorry for the late update, school has just been killing me. -_-

So basically, school made this chapter a bit boring, and redundant. -_- I'm really sorry!!

Please leave your comments (if you still want too *sobs*)

Song for the day is Calling out by F(x)'s Luna and Krystal! <3 Thank you!!