The Leader and the Maknae

Alone

After their recording, Infinite went straight back to their apartment. They knew their schedule would be very hectic this week, so they decided to just rest.

“Hey Sunggyu hyung.” Sungjong shyly called.

“Oh, hey Sungjong.” Sunggyu shyly answered back. “Is there something wrong?”

“Can we talk in my room later?” As soon as Sunggyu heard those words, millions of dirty thoughts entered his mind. Myungsoo was sleeping at the back with the others. Sunggyu blushed and expelled the ideas.

“Sure Jongie.” Sunggyu gulped.

“Thanks hyung.” The maknae smiled at him, making Sunggyu blush even more.

***

They arrived at their apartment. It was only 3 pm but most of them wanted to sleep.

“I’ll cook some dinner later.” Woohyun yawned and walked up to his room.

“I’ll take a nap too.” Sungyeol slowly walked to his shared room.

“I’ll sleep too, okay?” Myungsoo kissed Sungjong on the cheek and followed Sungyeol.

“We’ll sleep too.” The rappers said as they walked to their den.

Sunggyu was about to leave when a hand landed on his shoulder.

“Hyung” The person said. “You promised to have a talk with me.” Sungjong pouted.

“O-okay then.” Dammit! Why am I stuttering? Sungjong nodded and started to walk. Sunggyu’s feet started to follow the maknae. With every step, Sunggyu took a deep breath.

Why am I even thinking about this kind of things? I’m not erted!

“Hyung.” Sunggyu almost jumped. “Is there something wrong?”  Sunggyu quickly shook his head.

“I’m fine. So, what did you want to talk about?” Sunggyu sat a few inches away from Sungjong. The letter bit his bottom lip.

“Well, I have this problem.” Sunggyu’s erted thoughts suddenly disappeared.

“What’s wrong?” Sunggyu asked, a bit focused now.

“Well, have you ever been in love?” Sungjong bit his bottom lip, feeling a bit worried with how Sunggyu would react. The latter was taken aback.

I love you. Sunggyu blushed.

“Of course Jongie, why do you ask?” Sunggyu didn’t dare to look in Sungjong’s eyes.

“Well, let’s say I have this friend who is with someone but they’re not yet official.” Sunggyu nodded. “But then he... I mean my friend has this other friend that confuses him.”

“So, what you’re saying is, you and Myungsoo are together but Yongguk confuses you. Is that it?” Sungjong was completely dumbfounded. He mentally face palmed himself.

Of course. This is Sunggyu hyung were talking about. Sunggyu hyung was always a fast one. Sungjong sighed and didn’t bother to protest.

“Yes.” The maknae mumbled.

“So basically, you’re torn?” Sunggyu asked without hesitation.

“I don’t know.” Sungjong slowly shook his head.

“Well, from the looks of it, that’s your situation right now Jongie.” Sunggyu said.

“What do I do then?” Sunggyu smiled.

“First of all, thank you. I mean, I never thought I’ll see the day when you would be asking advice from me.” Both of them chuckled.

“You’re welcome hyung. I’ve always wanted to ask some advice from you.” Sungjong smiled at the leader.

“Thanks for that.” Sunggyu cleared his throat. “Second, if I were in your place, I would have the same dilemma. I mean, you were left here for three months with Yongguk but Myungsoo suddenly appears again and your feelings for him suddenly return.”

Sungjong, again, was speechless. He never knew Sunggyu was this fast of a learner. Sungjong sighed and nodded.

“I’m not helping am I?” Sunggyu chuckled.

“I just don’t know what to do hyung. I mean, I don’t know what to feel right now.” Sungjong shrugged.

“I wish I knew the answer Jongie, but you’re the only one who can answer that. I mean, you have to know who you love more between the two.” Sungjong sighed again and started to groan.

“This is so hard. I don’t want to lose any of them.” Sungjong threw himself to bed.

Sunggyu pursed his lips as he thought of a way to help Sungjong in his dilemma.

“So, who’s in the lead right now?” Sunggyu suddenly asked.

“I don’t know hyung. I mean, I’m not even totally sure with my feeling for Guk hyung.” Sungjong covered his face with his pillow.

Sunggyu sighed.

How can I help him? Sunggyu suddenly thought of an idea.

“How about I do a little research of my own then?” Sunggyu asked, smirking.

“What do you mean hyung?” Sungjong sat up, feeling confused.

“You’ll see Jongie. I’ll let you know once I’m done.” Sunggyu smirked and hummed as he left the room.

Sungjong sat there, feeling so confused.

What is he up to?

 

 

 

 

So hey guys! I finally finished the update!! Lol. So what do you think is Gyu planning? ;) Lol! FInd out!! Hihi

Thank you to all my readers!! I love you guys! If you have time, please leave comments!!

Song for the day is Wolf by EXO. Awooooo!!!