Clarity

Alone

Living room

After the two leaders fled to Sungjong’s room, painful silence filled the room. Myungsoo was staring at his feet blankly.

Sungjong wanted to apologize. He felt guilty for the stupid words he said.

“So, I...” Myungsoo’s head tilted up.

“Yes?” Sungjong bit him bottom lip.

“I’m sorry hyung.” Sungjong sighed and hung his head. “I’m sorry for saying those stupid things a while ago.”

Myungsoo stared at the maknae as he talked. He walked across the room and sat next to Sungjong.

“Stop, you don’t need to apologize Jongie.” Myungsoo took Sungjong’s hand and entwined his fingers with his own.

“No hyung. Let me apologize. I was stupid. I was just afraid that Yongguk hyung would leave me.” Sungjong met Myungsoo’s eyes.

“Do you really like him?” Sungjong nodded. “Do you want me to call him?” Sungjong shook his head.

“Hyung, please understand that Yongguk hyung was the only one I depended on when you weren’t around, so please understand why I don’t want to lose him.” Sungjong took Myungsoo’s other hand. “But that doesn’t mean we can’t be together hyung.”

“Jongie, I-.” Sungjong cut him off.

“You should trust Yongguk hyung. He won’t do anything. He knows how much I love you.” Myungsoo knew Sungjong was right.

“I guess that’s the thing I’ve been lacking, confidence.” Myungsoo sighed. “You have these greater choices than me that I feel-.” Myungsoo was cut off by a pair of lips.

Sungjong’s arms slowly slithered around Myungsoo’s neck.

“Stop being insecure hyung.” Sungjong smiled at him. “You’re perfect for me, okay?”

Myungsoo couldn’t help but blush and smile like an idiot. He tried to control it, but he couldn’t. His happiness can’t be contained.

“Stop smiling hyung, it’s creepy.” Sungjong said, poking Myungsoo’s nose.

“Aish, I just can’t help it Jongie, you’re just so lovable.” Myungsoo burrowed his head on Sungjong’s chest, making the latter giggle.

“Yah, stop harassing me.” Sungjong playfully pushed Myungsoo away.

“No, I’m not letting you go, not now, not ever.” Myungsoo kissed Sungjong on the lips again.

“Aish, are you going to be a ert hyung?” Myungsoo smirked.

“Do you want me to?” Myungsoo asked in a low, husky, y, voice, making the maknae blush.

“How about a no hyung?” Sungjong chuckled and pushed Myungsoo off. The latter couldn’t stop smiling, and Sungjong also felt happy.

“So, are we official now?” Myungsoo carefully asked. Sungjong’s expression suddenly fell to a blank one, making Myungsoo think that what he asked was a bad idea. “I’m sorry.”

“Aish, I was only messing with you hyung.” Sungjong giggled, making Myungsoo feel stupid. “Of course hyung, only if you stop being insecure.”

“I’ll do my best hyung.” Myungsoo was about to give Sungjong another kiss when a hand stopped his pair of lips.

“And, you won’t get jealous of Yongguk hyung or anyone, because I will always tell you the truth. Arasseo?” Myungsoo pouted and nodded.

“So?” Myungsoo cooed.

“Yes, we’re together.” Sungjong let out a giggle and jumped on Myungsoo to kiss him. After the kiss, his head turned to the wall clock. “We’ve been talking for a long time.”

“Yeah, at least we fixed our problem.” Myungsoo’s smiled remained as it is.

“Yeah, maybe we should call out the two.” Sungjong stood up.

“Hope they didn’t kill each other.” Myungsoo chuckled at what he said, but Sungjong glared at him because he didn’t appreciate the humour in what Myungsoo said.

“That is not very funny hyung.”

“I was only joking Jongie. Yongguk hyung and Sunggyu hyung are good friends.” Myungsoo pinched Sungjong’s nose, making the latter squirm in irritation.

“What do you think they’re doing?” Sungjong asked.

“I don’t know. Maybe sleep- Oh my glob.” Myungsoo’s eyes tripled in size.

“What’s wrong Myung- Oh my glob.” Sungjong had the same reaction as the visual.

The two stood there, dumbfounded with what they’re seeing right now.

 

 

 

 

So here's the update, more like the simultaneous talk between MyungJong while the two leaders are trolling in the maknae's room. So here's another cliffhanger. *smirks* You know me and cliffhangers right? *pouts* So anyways, what do you think MyungJong saw? ;) Find out in the next chapter. And because things are looking up, I'm sad to say that the end is nearing yet again. *sobs*

If you like, leave your comments!!! :) Thank you! Saranghae!

PS Song for the day would be Farther Away by Brave Guys :) That song is just so cool <3