Awkward Sunggyu is awkward.

Alone

Sunggyu and Sungjong have been practicing their Japanese for the past hour now. Yongguk still hasn’t arrived, so Sunggyu felt a little relieved.

Sunggyu hasn’t been really paying attention to the lecture the maknae was giving, he was focused on Sungjong himself.

The maknae’s long hair made him look very feminine, and his round, dark hazel eyes look very attractive. Sunggyu observed Sungjong’s face, until he went to the lips.

Those lips...

“Hyung” Sungjong suddenly said, breaking Sunggyu from his trance. “You’re not even listening to me.” Sungjong said, pouting.

Sunggyu blushed.

“Sorry, I was just thinking about the schedule next week.” Sunggyu said, awkwardly smiling. Sungjong nodded.

“Well, I guess we can have a 5 minute break.” Sunggyu nodded. Sungjong took out his phone. Something hanging from that phone of his made Sunggyu smile.

“What’s that?” Sunggyu pointed at the keychain.

“Oh, it’s a keychain.” Sunggyu pursed his lips to hold back his smile. “Isn’t it cute?”

“It is. Who gave it to you?” Sunggyu asked, feeling good with the conversation.

“I don’t know, I just found it under Sunggyu.” Sunggyu tried his best to hold back his smile. “Remember when you slept in my room? That’s when I-.” Sungjong stopped.

Sunggyu froze as he realized why the maknae stopped.

“It was you who left it there.” Sungjong said, smiling. Sunggyu blushed.

“I-I....” Sungjong started to laugh as he smiled.

“It was you hyung!” Sungjong stood up and started to laugh more.

“Aish, just don’t tell them I gave it to you okay?” Sungjong stopped laughing and nodded. “And don’t laugh at me, I’m your hyung!” Sunggyu said in a loud voice.

“Yes hyung.” Sungjong sat back down but was still smiling. “Thanks for the keychain hyung.” Sunggyu blushed even more.

“No problem” Sunggyu said, feeling a bit embarrassed.

“So, let’s get back to.” The door bell suddenly rang. “Oh, wait. I’ll be right back.”

Sungjong stood up and went out to open the door.

Sunggyu felt nervous.

Yongguk is here, nice, very nice. Sunggyu sighed.

Sungjong suddenly appeared with Yongguk.

“Hey Sunggyu.” Yongguk smiled, more of a devious smirk. Sunggyu rolled his eyes, but he guessed it wasn’t that noticed because of how small they are.

“Hey Yongguk.” Sunggyu said plainly.

“I heard Jongie here is helping you with some Japanese, and well, I would like to learn too.” Yongguk sat on Sungyeol’s bed.

“What’s in the bag hyung?” Sungjong asked.

“Oh, well I bought a small cake for us, and can you guess what flavour it is?” Yongguk had a smug plastered on his face.

“Strawberry?” Sunggyu suddenly answered. Yongguk shook his head.

“No, it’s Sungjong’s favourite.” Yongguk said, pulling out the box.

“Lemon?!?” Sungjong jumped towards Yongguk, feeling excited. Yongguk nodded in return. “Where did you find one hyung?”

“Well, I was walking when I noticed a cake shop, and then I saw that. Ta-da.” Yongguk opened the box. Sungjong instantly adored the cake.

“I’ll just get some plates and a knife.” Sungjong jolted outside.

Sunggyu couldn’t lie, the cake looked tasty.

“Sungjong is cute, right?” Yongguk suddenly asked. Sunggyu flinched.

“Yes.” Sunggyu suddenly answered. “I mean no” Sunggyu blushed and shook his head vigorously.

Yongguk chuckled.

“I think you fancy him.” Yongguk said.

“What do you mean?” Sunggyu asked. Yongguk was about to answer when Sungjong suddenly walked in.

“We will continue this later.” Yongguk whispered, eyeing Sunggyu.

Sunggyu felt nervous.

Does he know that I like Sungjong?

***

The other members just finished watching their movie. And being a public place, the fans recognized them.

“So, where should we go next?” Dongwoo asked. “I want to enjoy the last two days before working.”

“How about we get something to eat?” Sungyeol suggested. The other members nodded.

Myungsoo couldn’t lie, he was enjoying this day. At first, he felt anxious for leaving Sungjong at home, but then he forgot about it and just enjoyed his day.

I’ll be having a whole say with him tomorrow. Myungsoo smiled.

“I’ll call Sungjong to ask him what he wants then.” Hoya took out his phone.

Why didn’t I think of that?

Myungsoo suddenly remembered the hints Sungjong has been giving him.

‘I wish you were more romantic’ Myungsoo suddenly had an idea.

“Oh, okay then.” The phone call ended.

“What did he want?” Myungsoo asked.

“Oh, he told me he doesn’t want anything. They’ll cook for him.” Hoya said. Myungsoo felt confused now.

“Who’s ‘they?’”

“Oh, Sunggyu and Yongguk.” Hoya said. “So I where will we eat?”

Myungsoo froze.

Why is Yongguk hyung there?

***

The two leaders decided to cook for Sungjong.

“Just eat some cake okay? We’ll call you if the food’s ready.” Sunggyu wanted to protest, but he was already dragged out by the other.

“Okay then!” Sungjong said, happily eating the lemon flavoured cake.

Sunggyu was dragged to the kitchen.

“Aish, I hate cooking.” Sunggyu said, sulking.

“Let’s just cook for a person we love.” Yongguk said, taking out pans and other needed materials.

Sunggyu froze. ‘Love’

“I-I don’t love-.” Yongguk cut him off.

“Aish, don’t even try to deny it. I know those looks you give him.” Yongguk said, smirking. “And you sleeping in his room was the best proof there is.”

Sunggyu blushed.

“I-I....Ugh, fine.” Sunggyu gave up. “Don’t go on telling anyone.”

“Why not?” Yongguk asked, almost in a teasing way. Sunggyu couldn’t believe what he was hearing.

“Are you out of your mind? If people knew, then...then....” Yongguk gave Sunggyu a bored look.

“Then what?” Sunggyu was at lost for words.

“Then...then...Ugh, never mind.” Again, Sunggyu gave up. Sunggyu took a deep breath. “Please, don’t tell anyone.” Yongguk felt the sincerity in Sunggyu’s words.

“My lips are sealed.” Sunggyu sighed in relief.

“Thank you. What are we cooking for him anyways?” Sunggyu asked, scanning the ingredients Yongguk took out.

“Oh, I don’t know. Maybe we could just have some bulgogi? And some kimchi, and maybe some bibimbap.” Sunggyu nodded.

“Sounds delicious.”

“May I ask you something?” Sunggyu hummed. “Why do you bully him?” Sunggyu froze.

“I....I don’t know.” Sunggyu sighed. “I can’t understand it either.”

Yongguk sighed as he carefully sliced the meat.

“Well, I guess I don’t either.” Yongguk also sighed. “But I think in a sadistic, weird way, that’s how you show your love for him.”

“Hey! I am not a sadist!” Sunggyu shouted. Yongguk chuckled.

“What do you feel when you see him?”

“Well...” Sunggyu smiled. “I just find him very beautiful, in every aspect.” Yongguk chuckled.

“How greasy of you.” Sunggyu gave him a death glare While Yongguk laughed.

At least someone understands me.

 

 

 

So hey guys, here's the update!

So basically, this chapter was mainly about Sunggyu being awkward and Yongguk finding out the truth! I find it a bit boring, don't you think? Sorry if it is! Don't worry! More drama coming up!!

Song for the day? I guess I can say it's Why so serious by SHINee. I love that song <3

 

Please leave your comments!! Saranghae!! <3