Anything for you

Alone

“I want you two to court me.”

Myungsoo and Yongguk froze.

“What?” Myungsoo leaned in closer, not believing what the other said.

“I said” Sungjong huffed. “I want you two to court me.”

“You’re joking right?” Myungsoo pretended to laugh. “You got me for a second.”

Sungjong sighed and glared at Myungsoo straight in the eye.

“Why would I joke about this Kim Myungsoo?” Sungjong said in an angry tone. When Myungsoo realized that Sungjong was serious, he sat down.

“But...No...I mean, we....courting...him?” Myungsoo couldn’t even finish his sentence. “Do you have feelings for him?” Myungsoo pointed at Yongguk.

“Can me and Yongguk hyung talk in private?” Sungjong looked at Yongguk. Myungsoo was about to protest, but instead, he sighed and nodded.

Yongguk sighed and sat next to Sungjong.

“What’s all this Sungjong?” Yongguk asked. Sungjong sighed and met Yongguk’s eyes.

“Last night, when you slept with me.” Yongguk nodded “For some reason, you have that effect on me, I mean, we used to sleep together, but I never felt...that before.”

“What did it feel like?” Yongguk inched a little closer to Sungjong.

“It felt weird, I kept on noticing all the little things, like when you took off your jacket, your tank top, when you positioned yourself beside me, when you touched me, it’s just-.” Sungjong stopped when he saw Yongguk hold back his laughter with a smile. “You think this is funny?”

Yongguk nodded and started to laugh.

“It’s cute.” Yongguk said, making Sungjong blush.

“Ah...Hmph!” Sungjong looked away. “Are you going to listen or not?”

Yongguk took a deep breath and stopped himself.

“Okay, I’m ready.” Yongguk said. Sungjong faced him again. “So, what do you want to do then?”

“Well, I thought that maybe if you would court me...” Sungjong bit his bottom lip.

“You want to confirm your feeling right?” Sungjong nodded. “Well I think this would be that fast.”

“What would-.” Sungjong was cut off by a pair of lips. Sungjong froze. After a few seconds, Yongguk broke the kiss.

“Well?” Yongguk asked, biting his lower lip. “Did you feel anything?”

“I.....” Sungjong slowly faced Yongguk. “I don’t know. Mixed emotions...”

“Did you like the kiss?” Yongguk asked. Sungjong unconsciously nodded. “Well, there’s something stopping you then.” Sungjong looked at him, confusion plastered on his face.

“What do you mean?” Sungjong was now feeling more confused than ever.

“Well, I think you also like me, but there’s something stopping you, and that something, more like someone is Myungsoo.” Yongguk sighed. “Did you feel guilty after the kiss?”

Sungjong unconsciously nodded again.

“Well, even though you liked the kiss, you felt guilty because you have someone else in your heart.” Yongguk chuckled. “And I thought I could win you this time.”

Yongguk sighed and stood up.

“Well, we better call back Myungsoo.” Yongguk was about to walk out but Sungjong stopped him.

“Wait.” Yongguk turned around. “Can you at least try?” Yongguk froze at the door.

Yongguk sighed and walked back to Sungjong.

“Why do you want me too?” Yongguk took Sungjong’s hand. “It will always be Myungsoo, Jongie. I understand that, you don’t need to feel sorry for me.”

Sungjong shook his head.

“I’m not feeling sorry for you hyung.” Sungjong stared at the entwined fingers. “I really like you.”

Yongguk smiled.

“You like me, thank you.” Yongguk squeezed Sungjong’s hand. “But you like Myungsoo more.”

“I’m afraid I’ll lose you hyung.” Sungjong looked away. “You’re the only one I have.”

After that statement, Yongguk felt crushed. He quickly moved to Sungjong and gave him a hug.

“I will never leave you Jongie, no matter what happens, I will never leave you.” Sungjong cried in Yongguk’s arms.

Yongguk hugged Sungjong even more.

“Here’s what I’ll do, I’ll pretend to court you okay? Just to teach Myungsoo and maybe the others a lesson.” Yongguk said. Sungjong felt confused.

“What do you mean?” Yongguk looked up and pursed his lips.

“Have you seen the way they look at me every time I’m at your dorm? They miss you Jongie, but it makes them jealous when you choose me over them.” Yongguk chuckled.  

“I don’t understand hyung.” Sungjong sniffled and pouted at the same time, making Yongguk giggle at the other’s cuteness.

“Just, let me do everything okay? Bottom line, you’ll end up with Myungsoo.” Yongguk smiled widely, hiding the hurt in his face.

“Hyung.” Sungjong said, almost in a whisper. “I’m sorry.”

“Aish Jongie, it’s okay. You were telling the truth when you said you like me right?” Sungjong nodded. “That’s good enough for me.”

“You’re the best hyung.” Sungjong finally smiled. Yongguk slowly wiped the tears from the maknae’s face.

“I know.” Yongguk chuckled. “But, if he hurts you again.” He leaned in to Sungjong’s ear. “You’re mine.” Yongguk said in a low, husky voice.

Sungjong felt shivers run through his spine.

“Just don’t do anything harmful okay?” Sungjong said. Yongguk nodded.

“I can’t promise anything.” Yongguk pursed his lips and looked away. Sungjong punched the other’s arm. “I was joking Jongie.”

“I know.” Sungjong just smiled.

“May I ask what you love about Myungsoo?” Yongguk asked, smiling. But Sungjong looked at him, worry filling his whole facial expression.

“I don’t want to hurt you anymore hyung.” Yongguk knew what he meant.

I’m already hurt Jongie, so there’s no point now.

Yongguk just chuckled and shook his head.

“It’s alright. I just want to know what makes Myungsoo special in your heart.” Sungjong blushed a little.

“Well, you could say that he’s kind, generous, a bit weird, and his looks, bonus!” Sungjong blushed even more.

“What did you like about me?” Yongguk asked, cocking an eyebrow.

“Well” Sungjong’s head tilted up and down as he observed Yongguk. “You’re the best hyung ever, you’re romantic, and very sweet. Plus, you’re buff.”

Yongguk chuckled and blushed at the same time.

“Aish, whatever. I’ll call them in.” Yongguk stood up and went out.

Knowing that we had a chance is enough for me, my Jongie.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

So hey guys! Here's the update!

First of all, this is a bit boring right? Lol, and I hope some of your questions are answered!!!!

Second, I listened to EXO's new album, and I loved some of their songs, like Don't Go, Peter Pan, 365, and Baby Don't cry. Try listening to them! Consider them as my songs for today!!!

Third, I'm studying about EXO because I'm planning to make a BaekYeol story! But not yet I guess. Because I'm planning to make a MyungJong out of In Need of Romance 2. If you have time, try to read about that kdrama!!!

Thank you in advanced and I love you guys!!! <3