Enduring everything for you

Alone

Sungjong sat at the hospital bed. His foot was already bandaged, but the doctor wanted to check it just to make sure.

“How long am I gonna be here Amber?” Sungjong pouted. Amber chuckled and patted the other’s back.

“We’re just waiting for the x-ray then I guess they’ll discharge you.” The Chinese girl smiled at her. Sungjong sighed.

“I hate hospitals.”

“Me too, it’s kind of creepy you know.” Amber added.

“Where are Kyungsoo and Daehyun?” Sungjong asked.

“Oh, they’re outside. I guess they called the other members.” Sungjong sighed again.

Great. Now Sunggyu hyung would start nagging me again for being too weak.

“Hey hyung” Daehyun suddenly appeared. Sungjong smiled.

“Hey Daehyun, did you call the others?” Daehyun shook his head.

“I only called Yongguk hyung.” Sungjong sighed.

As much as I want to see him, I know he’ll also nag at me, but in a concerned way.

“You don’t want to see him?” Daehyun asked. Sungjong shook his head.

“It’s not that. It’s just that he’ll nag me.” Sungjong pouted, making Daehyun blush.

“Are you feeling okay?” Amber asked in a curious tone. Daehyun nodded. “You look a little flushed.”

“Aniyo, it’s just hot in here. Please, excuse me.” Daehyun awkwardly smiled and went out. Amber realized why Daehyun was like that.

Aish, such a fan boy. Amber chuckled.

Suddenly, Yongguk entered, panting.

“Hyung” Sungjong said, a bit surprised.

“Hey Yongguk.” Amber waved casually. Yongguk waved back. “So I guess I’ll give you guys some space. I’ll be outside Jongie.” Amber smiled. Sungjong smiled back.

Yongguk smiled at Amber and took a seat where Amber sat.

“Hey” Sungjong plainly said.

“Are you hurt? What happened? Did someone hurt you? Is there anything you need? Do you want me to call the doctor?” Yongguk said in a paranoid tone. He was about to stand up when Sungjong held his hand.

“Hyung, stop.” Sungjong smiled. He felt so happy that Yongguk was so concerned about him. “First of all, I was hurt a while ago. I fell on my foot because of my clumsiness. I wasn’t hurt by anyone. I don’t need the doctor. I just want you to be here.”

Yongguk blushed.

“Did you call Myungsoo already?” Yongguk asked in an assuring tone. Sungjong shook his head. For some reason, Yongguk felt a bit relieved.

“No, I haven’t told any of the members.” Sungjong pouted. “Why were you avoiding me?” Sungjong cocked an eyebrow and folded his arms. Yongguk bit his bottom lip and awkwardly scratched his head.

“Well, you see.... I was sick.” Yongguk said. Sungjong cocked an eyebrow and shook his head.

“Aish, gotjimal. Just tell me the truth.” Sungjong kept a plain face. Yongguk sighed.

I guess I’m in a dead end here.

“I was jealous.” Sungjong flinched. “I was jealous you know, when I knew that you and Myungsoo are....together.”

“Why?” Sungjong suddenly blurted out.

“Well, it’s because I know you rejected me, and I know that you love him, but I don’t know why I feel this way.” Sungjong was about to say something, but Yongguk continued. “I know you will never feel the same way about me, so I thought of avoiding you, because it hurts.” Yongguk sighed as a tear drop fell on his knee.

At this point, Sungjong was speechless. He didn’t know how to make things better.

Yongguk forced a laugh and wiped the tears.

“Aish, let’s just drop the topic.” Yongguk sniffled. “I’ll just buy you something to eat. I’ll call the others later, they have the right to now.” Yongguk was about to stand up but a hand gripped on his wrist.

“Hyung” Sungjong was facing the sheets.

“What is it? Are you hurt?” Yongguk sat back again.

“I’m sorry.” Sungjong faced Yongguk, tears covering his face. “I’m sorry” Yongguk’s heart broke. He immediately leaned in and hugged Sungjong.

“Shhh, please stop. You know I hate seeing you like this.” Yongguk caressed Sungjong’s back.

“I’m sorry hyung. I tried my best, but I just couldn’t. I love Myungsoo, but I don’t want to lose you. You gave me strength when I needed it, and I don’t want to lose you.” Sungjong broke down, causing Yongguk to feel guilty and happy at the same time.

“I promise, I won’t leave you. No matter what happens, I won’t leave like them. I promise I’ll protect you, more than Hoya’s protection. I’m sorry for avoiding you. I was stupid. Please, stop crying.” Yongguk hugged Sungjong like he was a child who lost his parents.

I’m sorry Jongie. I’m sorry, I promise I won’t leave you. No matter how hurtful it is. I’d endure it, just for you.

***

Infinite members were finally home. It was around 7 pm when they got back.

“I wonder where Sungjong is.” Woohyun said.

“Maybe he’s still dancing.” Dongwoo said as he went to his room.

“I’ll call him.” Myungsoo stood up, but as soon as he did, they heard the front door open.

Hoya welcomed Sungjong, but as soon as he saw their maknae, worry filled his thoughts.

“Sungjong-ah, what happened?” Hoya walked to Sungjong, who was being supported by Yongguk and Kyungsoo. The other members also gathered at the entrance.

Myungsoo rushed to the front door and found Sungjong with a bandage wrapped around his ankle.

“Jongie! How did this happen?” Myungsoo said.

“Can you give us a little space first so we can bring him to his room? He needs to rest.” Yongguk said, almost commanding. The others moved aside. “Thank you”

Yongguk and Kyungsoo carried Sungjong to his room. Amber and Daehyun entered the room.

“Yah, Daehyun, what happened?” Myungsoo asked in a worried tone.

“Oh, Sungjong hyung sprained his ankle while dancing.” Daehyun said and followed the others.

Sunggyu just sat there, pretending not to care. But he was listening to every word they were saying.

He sprained his ankle. He’s really practicing hard. But, with that sprained ankle, he might bring the group down. Sunggyu sighed.

He wanted to nag at Sungjong, but he guessed that nagging won’t do any good. He just stood up and went to his room.

Meanwhile, Myungsoo followed Sungjong to his room.

“Are you really okay Jongie?” Myungsoo asked. He took Sungjong’s hand.

“I’m really okay hyung. It’s just a sprain, and the doctor said their only minor damages, and I’ll be able to get back to work by next week.” Sungjong smiled while the others sighed in relief.

Yongguk bitterly chuckled and rolled his eyes.

“Now they care.” Yongguk said in a whisper, but Myungsoo was able to hear it loud and clear.

“Excuse me?” Myungsoo stood up.

Oh boy, not another fight. Sungyeol and Woohyun rushed to the two.

Aish, Kim Myungsoo. Why are you always the one starting fights? Hoya dragged Dongwoo to stop the incoming fight.

 

 

 

 

 

So here's the update.

First of all, I have sad news, I would be leaving for a school trip for two days. So I would be updating on friday. *sobs* I'm sorry I had to leave you hanging like this. After that school trip, I'm freeeeeeee! Lol

Second, about this chapter, well, Yongguk finally said it and Sungjong broke down because he doesn't want to lose anyone. Our Jongie is really a warm hearted person *cries*

Third, so expect more dramaaaa! Lol, and Gyu is just so mean in my story! But please don't hate the hamster leader! <3

Foruth, don't forget to comment okay?

I love you guys, and I'll be back soon!!! <3