Inevitable

Alone

Myungsoo has been doing nothing since this morning.

Did I really have to tell him that? Wasn’t I a bit too harsh?

Myungsoo sighed and sat up from his bed.

No, I need to be honest and straightforward. I know Sungjong will come around. Myungsoo nodded.

He stood up and went outside. He sat next to Sungyeol, who yet again, was watching another drama.

“Aren’t you getting tired of watching drama hyung?” Myungsoo asked. Sungyeol faced him and cocked an eyebrow.

“You’re right. Seeing you and Sungjong fight is drama enough.” The choding said in a sarcastic tone. Myungsoo chuckled. “So, how are you anyways?”

“Well, we’re in a slump.” Sungyeol clicked the remote and turned off the TV.

“What did you do this time?” Sungyeol asked, eyeing Myungsoo. The other felt a bit shocked.

“What? I didn’t do anything hyung!” Myungsoo said, acting hurt. “I just asked Sungjong to avoid Yongguk for a while.”

“WHAT?!?” Sungyeol stood up. “You know that was a stupid thing to do right? It’s bold, yes, but how can you expect Sungjong avoid the only person he relied on for the past few months we were gone?” Myungsoo froze.

“But, hyung. Yongguk has feelings for Sungjong!” Myungsoo answered back.

“If he didn’t have feelings for you, then he should’ve chosen Yongguk by now.” Sungyeol said.

“I know, but-.” Sungyeol cut him off.

“But what Myungsoo? You’re afraid that Sungjong might have a change of heart? Why not trust him?” Sungyeol crossed his arms.

“I trust him hyung, it’s Yongguk I don’t trust.” Myungsoo stood up.

“So what Myungsoo? Does it matter what Yongguk feels? You should trust Sungjong.” Sungyeol shook his head.

“What’s with all the screaming?” Dongwoo suddenly appeared.

“Yeah, all your screaming is giving me a headache.” Hoya scratched his head.

“Myungsoo doubts Sungjong’s love.” Sungyeol pouted, like the choding he is.

“Why?” Hoya asked as he entered the kitchen.

“Yongguk” Sungyeol plainly said. Dongwoo looked up and nodded.

“Well, I don’t know what happened, but you should trust him Myungsoo. Sungjong is an honest person.” Dongwoo patted Myungsoo’s back and went to the bathroom.

“Yeah, and you can’t blame him if he still hangs out with Yongguk, we haven’t been totally forgiven by Sungjong you know.” Hoya sat on the couch and took the remote from Sungyeol.

Myungsoo sighed in defeat.

“You’re right. I shouldn’t have told him that we couldn’t be together because of that.” Hoya’s eyes tripled in size.

“You said what? That was stupid! Bold, but stupid Kim Myungsoo! You know that’s a bit selfish you know.” Myungsoo sat beside Hoya, feeling weak.

“I know, I just love him so much, but I don’t want my jealousy to get in the way.” Myungsoo sighed, burying his face on his palms.

“Well pushing him away won’t make things any better you know.” Sungyeol spat. Myungsoo sighed and shook his head.

“What do I do then?” Myungsoo stared at his hyungs.

“Well, first, get back with Sungjong.” Hoya said.

“And well, that’s the best thing we can come up, for now.” Sungyeol added.

“Once you get back with him, everything would sort of fall into place.” Hoya said.

“Aish, hyung, too greasy.” Myungsoo chuckled. “Thanks hyungs.” Myungsoo stood up and went back to his room. 

“Excuse me, but I was the one watching.” Sungyeol took the remote and continued watching his drama, making Hoya chuckle.

***

Sunggyu and Woohyun decided to go out. Well, they really didn’t have a choice, their manager called them up to give them their schedule for next week.

“You know, I kind of expected this.” Woohyun said to Sunggyu as they ate their lunch.

“Yeah, we need to refresh our Japanese skills now.” Sunggyu took a spoonful of bibimbap.

“Yeah well, Sungjong wouldn’t have any troubles with this. His Japanese has improved a lot.” Woohyun said before eating. Sunggyu almost choked upon hearing Sungjong’s name. “Everything alright?” Sunggyu nodded.

After having some lunch, they decided to go to the mall for a little while.

“These disguises are awesome Gyu.” Woohyun smiled at the other. Sunggyu just nodded.

As they walked to the mall, they found this small boutique.

“Wait Gyu, I want to look at something.” Woohyun happily entered the store.

“Hello” The sales ladies said. Sunggyu chuckled at Woohyun.

Aish, this grease ball.

From the looks of it, Namu would take a little while. So Sunggyu decided to look at the merchandise.

Sunggyu slowly walked around, quietly observing the cute and fluffy stuff they had.

As he walked by, his attention was caught by this cute little keychain. He slowly approached it and took it by his hand.

“That is very popular for couples sir.” The sales lady suddenly appeared.

“Oh really? But, it doesn’t have a pair.” Sunggyu said.

“Oh no sir, it’s a bit unique because you can separate the heart into two, making it a couple keychain.” The sales lady took the heart shaped keychain from Sunggyu and demonstrated on how it works.

“Ohhhh” Sunggyu said in amazement. “Then I’ll buy it then.” The sales lady smiled and nodded.

“Right this way sir.” Sunggyu followed the lady to the counter.

“Did you buy something?” Woohyun asked. Sunggyu just nodded. “Well, I bought this to for my collection.” Woohyun raised the things he bought.

After paying, they went out of the store.

“So, what did you buy?” Woohyun asked as they walked though the mall.

“Nothing, just a little keychain for me.” Sunggyu gave him a faint smile. Woohyun nodded.

“You want to eat something again?” Woohyun asked. Sunggyu chuckled, but for some reason, he also felt hungry. He nodded and the two decided to find some place to eat.

How on earth am I going to give the other half to Sungjong?

***

Sungjong ate in silence, while L.Joe and Baekho have been talking for the past few hours.

He couldn’t eat properly. Myungsoo’s words kept echoing inside his head.

What do I do now?

“Ah!” Sungjong suddenly shouted, making the two stop.

“Is there a problem Sungjong-ah?” L.Joe asked. Sungjong shook his head, feeling a bit embarrassed.

“Yeah, you’ve been sitting there for a while now without saying anything.” Baekho pouted. “Are we boring you?” Sungjong quickly shook his head.

“No! It’s just that...” Sungjong bit his bottom lip. “Well, I have this problem.”

“Does it involve love?” L.Joe asked. Sungjong nodded. “Well, ask Baekho then.” L.Joe chuckled.

“Well, I’ll do my best. So what’s this about hyung?” Baekho asked.

“Well, if you were to choose between two people you love, how would you choose between them?” Sungjong asked. Baekho looked up and started thinking.

“That depends hyung, that all depends of you. Because if I were to choose, I would always choose the one closest to my heart.” Baekho smiled.

“What if you end up hurting the other in the process?” Sungjong asked, feeling anxious and nervous at the same time.

“Well, that is inevitable. You said you had to choose, so you’re bound to lose someone in the process.” Baekho smiled and continued eating.

Sungjong froze. He couldn’t breathe properly. He felt pressured, nervous, sad, and confused at the same time.

Why must I choose between them? I don’t want to hurt anyone, but why is it bound to happen?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

So here's the update!!!

First, about this chapter, well Sungjong is feeling very conflicted now, Myungsoo regrets what he did, and Sunggyu bought something for Sungjong. Lol

Second, can anyone recommend me a good BaekYeol/KaiSoo story? I really love those EXO otp's and well, I want to learn more about them.

Third, have you watched the Japanese version of Man In Love? Well they look cuter and greasier in that MV. Lol

Please leave your comments okay? Saranghae! <3

PS, I just finished watching In Need of Romance 2 and well, I'm thinking of making a story based on that. How's that sound? Anyone here who already watched it?