Things get better

Alone

Living room (While Sunggyu and Sungjong are talking)

Myungsoo sat at the living room, waiting anxiously like a father waiting for his wife tp give birth. He felt uncomfortable. He started to pace around the living room, making the others irritated.

“Yah, will you sit down Kim Myungsoo?” Woohyun said, feeling nervous as he is.

“Yeah, it’s now like he’ll confess his love or something.” Hoya suddenly said, covering his mouth as soon as he said it.

“What?” They asked.

“Nothing.” Hoya shook his head and looked away.

“No, you said something about Sunggyu confessing. Is he....in love with Sungjong?” Sungyeol suddenly asked.

“I didn’t say anything about tha-.” Hoya was cute off.

“Sunggyu hyung is in love with Sungjong?” Myungsoo asked, feeling exasperated. “ Why didn’t you tell us?!?”

“Well, I was planning too, but it sort of slipped my mind.” Hoya bit his bottom lip and shook his head.

“Oh my glob. So he is in love with Sungjong.” Dongwoo said.

“Wait, all of you had an idea about this?!?” Myungsoo asked, feeling angry.

“Yes, I mean, be honest Myungsoo, even you thought of that.” Woohyun mumbled.

Myungsoo was going to answer back but he was at lost for words, because Woohyun was right.

“But, I thought- I mean- He can’t- Argh!” Myungsoo stomped his left foot. “Why didn’t you tell us anything Hoya hyung?”

“Why are you so worried Myungsoo?” Sungyeol asked, feeling irritated with the visual’s reactions. “If Sunggyu does confess, do you think Sungjong would accept him?”

Myungsoo froze.

“No right? Because he loves you idiot. You should trust him.” Sungyeol added.

“And I don’t think he can confess to him.” Hoya said. “Do you think he can confess to a person he’s been mean to for a long time?”

They shook their heads. Myungsoo felt a bit of relief.

“I’m going to peek just to make sure.” Myungsoo said.

“Suit yourself.” Woohyun rolled his eyes.

Myungsoo carefully opened the door. He peeked with his right eye. He could see Sunggyu’s back and a pair of arms around him.

Wait, are they hugging?!? Myungsoo gritted his teeth and felt his fists clench. He pushed the door open, causing the two people to flinch.

When the other members heard the door open, they quickly rushed to the maknae’s room.

“Yah! What do you think you’re doing?” Myungsoo asked, glaring at Sunggyu.

“What are you talking about?” Sunggyu asked, feeling confused and irritated at the same time for ruining their sweet moment. “We were just hugging.”

“Did you conf-.” Before Myungsoo could say anything, Hoya covered Myungsoo’s mouth using his hand.

“Nothing, nothing. Please ignore him.” Hoya and the others awkwardly laughed.

“So, are you two finally cool?” Dongwoo asked, quickly dropping the subject. Sungjong and Sunggyu smiled and nodded at the same time.

“You can say that.” Sunggyu said, smiling.

“Well, happy to see things are getting better now.” Hoya smiled, feeling a bit relieved.

“So, I guess it would be our time later. Let’s talk later okay Jongie?” Woohyun asked directly to Sungjong.

“Okay hyung.” Sungjong smiled a little. He knew what Woohyun meant by talking, and he felt happy with the things happening.

“So, how about we finish preparing for our schedule today?” Sungyeol said, feeling excited with all the fluffiness in the room.

“Okay then.” Sunggyu said. “Now let’s all leave Sungjong’s room so he can get ready.” Sunggyu gestured his hands so that everyone would move out. Before he left, he faced Sungjong and smiled at him.

Sungjong smiled back. “Thank you hyung.” Sungjong mouthed. With that, they all left.

I guess this is the start of a better relationship, for all of us.

***

They have been practicing ‘Man in Love’ for quite some time now, and their manager felt happy with the results.

“Wow, you guys have mastered it already. I guess you won’t be needed tomorrow as a practice day.” Their manager nodded in happiness. “So I guess we’ll be recording your Japanese version tomorrow. I’ll go clarify your schedule.” He took his phone out. “I’ll call Sunggyu tonight for the final schedule. So for now, you’re free to go.”

They fell on the floor, catching their breath first.

“So, should we eat out?” Sunggyu asked. The others blinked and sat up.

“Wow, you were never the one to ask that Kim Sunggyu.” Woohyun teased.

“Yeah, well, are we?”

“As long as it’s your treat hyung.” Sungjong playfully said as he walked to his bag.

They laughed as Sungjong’s comment. Sunggyu felt happy.

I’ve been so concerned with noticing the wrong things you do that I never saw the good things in your life. Sunggyu sighed.

Myungsoo has been keeping his eye on Sunggyu for quite some time now. Every time Sunggyu’s attention stays on Sungjong, he feels uneasy. The way Sunggyu looks at Sungjong is very....different.

I’ll talk to Sunggyu hyung later. Myungsoo sighed.

***

Because a certain Kim Sunggyu was feeling very generous today, he decided to treat his co-members to a Chinese restaurant.

Sunggyu has been asking Sungjong a lot of questions. Food, clothes, favourite things, pets, dances, anything. Sunggyu has been circulating his conversation with Sungjong with those little things that he didn’t know about the maknae.

“Looks like those two are getting closer already.” Sungyeol whispered to Woohyun.

“Yeah, well, you know what Gyu feels for Sungjong right?” Woohyun whispered back.

Myungsoo was sitting next to Sungjong the whole time, but no proper conversation happened between them.

Let it pass Myungsoo, as long as things are getting better. Myungsoo took a deep breath and continued eating.

***

They arrived back at their apartment by 7 pm. Woohyun and Sungyeol decided to talk to Sungjong.

“Can we talk now?” Woohyun asked the maknae. The latter nodded and the three made their way to his room.

“So I guess we’ll be talking to him tomorrow?” Dongwoo asked Hoya. The latter nodded and they went to their shared room.

“Sunggyu hyung.” Myungsoo called out. Sunggyu raised both eyebrows, waiting for Myungsoo to talk. “Can we talk in our room please?” Sunggyu nodded.

The leader sat on his bed, waiting for Myungsoo to talk.

“So, what is it Myungsoo?” Sunggyu asked, yawning. Myungsoo took a deep breath and gulped to rehydrate his dry throat.

“Do you...like Sungjong?”

 

 

 

 

 

So hey guys! About the internet connection thing, I already fixed it today. I made sure that it will get fixed today so I won't disappoint you guys! So I'm back, like I ever left!!! Lol, so basically, the chapter is a bit fluffy in a way, but I noticed how antagonistic Myungsoo is looking right now, and well, I'll try to fix everything soon!! I'm just enjoying the closure the GyuJong has!!! Lol

So anyways, I heard EXO won Inkigayo and Music bank!! Yey! So happy for those boys! <3

So, I'm still thinking of ways on how to make things more interesting since I feel that the story is half way there? Dun dun dun!!

So, if you like, leave your comments okay? :) Thank you! <3

PS, The song for the day is Paradise by Infinite! I just love that song, especially the chorus. Whoever sang that part is so cool :)