Of apologies and over reactions

Alone

Sungjong’s room

Sungjong sat in between Sungyeol and Woohyun. An evident gap was noticeable between the three.

“So...” Sungyeol started, eyes squinted on the grease ball, signalling him to start.

“So, I guess it’s time we apologized Jongie.” Woohyun said, breathing out.

Sungjong gave him a puzzled look.

“Hyung, you didn’t do any-.” Woohyun raised his finger.

“Sungjong, please. Let us.” Sungjong sighed in defeat. “We just want to apologize. I mean, we failed as your hyungs, and we’ve underestimated you.”

“Not me.” Sungyeol said. Woohyun gave him a death glare and punched his arm. Sungyeol massaged the area. “Okay fine, maybe I also did. Sheesh, so physical.”

“So anyways, I’m really sorry Jongie, we all are. Hope this gives you a new light in seeing us as your hyungs.” Woohyun smiled.

“Yeah, I’m sorry too. I’m happy that you and the hamster are in good terms now.” Sungyeol added. “Why did you forgive him anyways?”

Woohyun gave him another death glare and another punch.

“Ouch!” Sungyeol inched away. “What? Let’s be honest here! If I were Sungjong, it would be very hard for me to forgive him.”

Woohyun bit his bottom lip and started to nod slowly, understanding what Sungyeol said.

“Okay, you have a point.” Woohyun sighed. “So, what made you forgive him anyways?”

Sungjong sighed and chuckled. He stood up and slowly paced the room.

“Well, at first, I was hesitating. Sungyeol hyung was right when he said that it was very hard.” Sungjong moved to the other direction. “And I was hurt pretty badly.”

The two nodded and watched as Sungjong walked around the room.

“But, it can’t be always about me now. I mean, I was hurt, but I need to move on. He’s still our leader, and I respect him for that. I was hurt, but I can move on. I forgave him because when he apologized, I felt his sincerity.” Sungjong stopped in front of the two. “So, is that enough?”

Woohyun and Sungyeol nodded.

“Actually, that was more than I expected.” Woohyun stood up.

“Yeah, I thought you forgave him because you’re kind and all. But now I realize that you’re also very understanding.” Sungyeol also stood up.

“I know hyung.” Sungjong giggled.

“So, are we cool?” Woohyun asked. Sungjong jumped on the two and hugged them at the same time.

“Of course hyungs!” Sungjong merrily said.

“Well, okay then. You should go to sleep okay?” Woohyun said. The maknae nodded. Sungyeol took Sungjong’s hand and squeezed it.

“Thanks Jongie.”

With that, silence filled the room.

Sungjong sat in his bed, feeling relieved.

I guess things can be better.

***

Sunggyu and Myungsoo’s talk

“Do you like...Sungjong?” Myungsoo asked, throat getting dry. Myungsoo scanned Sunggyu’s change in expression, but the latter didn’t change, not one bit.

“You mean, like, like like Sungjong?” Sunggyu asked, still calm.

Myungsoo took a deep breath and nodded.

“Yes.” Sunggyu said plainly. Myungsoo’s eyes widened.

“So, it’s true.” Myungsoo sat on his bed, feeling weak.

“So what?” Sunggyu suddenly asked. Myungsoo took the question in a wrong way.

“So what? So what?!?” Myungsoo stood up. “You love him and you know we’re sort of together.”

Sunggyu still didn’t get Myungsoo’s point.

“I know, so what do you want me to do?” Myungsoo froze. What did he want Sunggyu to do? Myungsoo tried to talk, but no words came out. “Are you thinking that I might still him from you?”

“Yes.” Sunggyu chuckled.

“Myungsoo, I know about you and Sungjong, so why would I even do that? I respect your relationship with him.” Sunggyu stood and walked up to Myungsoo. “I mean, so what if I like him? There’s nothing wrong with that. You should trust Sungjong.”

“Yeah, I should. Sorry for shouting earlier.” Myungsoo sighed.

“It’s okay Myungsoo.” Sunggyu leaned in. “But if you hurt Sungjong, I’ll have to step in.”

With that, Sunggyu left.

Myungsoo froze in his place.

Déjà vu. He suddenly remembered the same statement Yongguk used, making him cringe.

Why must Sungjong have over protective bodyguards as hyungs? Myungsoo sighed.

***

At around 10 pm, Sunggyu asked everyone to gather at the living room for their schedule tomorrow.

“So, manager hyung told me that we would be recording the Japanese version tomorrow. And the new MV would be for the next day. Questions?”

They shook their heads. The instructions were loud and clear. Sunggyu smirked.

“Good, now refresh on some Japanese words okay? The lyrics will be given to us by producer hyung tomorrow.” Sunggyu smiled.

They all went to their respective bedrooms and went to sleep.

Tomorrow is going to be a long day.

 

 

 

 

So here's the update! This is short right? Well, I'm actually planning something! That's why it's short!! I guess you should expect drama because of Sunggyu and Yongguk!!! Lol

So if you like, leave your comments! ;)

Song for the day is Get Out by AOA, I love that girl group. They even play as a band!! <3

Thanks and I love you guys! <3