How love can change everything

Alone

Sungjong and Myungsoo’s date

Sungjong and Myungsoo walked, hand in hand. Their disguises were clever enough to cover themselves from other people. They decided to watch a movie first.

Of course, the maknae wanted to watch horror.

It never failed to amaze Myungsoo to see a very feminine, petite, cute boy like Sungjong watch and enjoy horror movies. The visual had to admit, Sungjong is braver than he is.

Images from Ranking king suddenly entered Myungsoo’s mind. The visual remembered how strong Sungjong was during the horror episode. Sungjong only screamed once in that episode, and it was because of the door slamming.

Myungsoo lightly chuckled and slowly shook his head.

Sungjong is a very unique and special person. Myungsoo smiled and felt happy.

“Hyung” Myungsoo was suddenly awoken from his thoughts when he felt his hand being squeezed. “Is there something wrong?”

Myungsoo smiled and shook his head.

“Nothing, I was just thinking how beautiful you are today.” Myungsoo’s greasy comment made the maknae blush.

“Aish, stop being greasy hyung.” Sungjong playfully pushed Myungsoo, making the latter giggle. Myungsoo took a deep breath and swayed their entwined fingers. “Looks like someone’s in a good mood today.”

“It’s because I’m with you silly.” Myungsoo said, pinching Sungjong’s nose.

“Aish, so greasy.” Sungjong shook his head and just enjoyed Myungsoo’s company.

***

The movie ended with Sungjong falling asleep while Myungsoo tried his best not to be scared.

Myungsoo was so amazed. At first, Sungjong was watching like the other movie goers, but after a while, he fell asleep, while Myungsoo tried to be manly and pretend that he wasn’t scared.

“Sorry I fell asleep hyung.” Sungjong yawned. “It was just a typical horror movie for me. I mean, nothing new.”

Myungsoo chuckled and ruffled the maknae’s hair.

“Aish, I understand.” Sungjong smiled.

“So, how was the movie for you hyung?” Myungsoo froze with the sudden question.

“It was...ugh...It wasn’t...” Sungjong started to laugh as soon as he realized why Myungsoo couldn’t properly answer.

“You were scared, weren’t you?” Sungjong laughed even more when Myungsoo started blushing. “Aish, it’s okay hyung. You know me, I just don’t get scared easily with horror movies.”

Myungsoo sighed in defeat and laughed with Sungjong.

“Yeah, I wish I was strong like you.” Myungsoo pinched Sungjong’s pale cheeks.

“Aish, hyung. It’s not that hard you know, all you need is someone to protect you.” Sungjong smiled, making the visual smile too. “And I don’t get scared because I know you’ll protect me.”

“Aish, looks who’s being greasy now.” Myungsoo chuckled.

“I learned from the best.” Sungjong acted cute, making Myungsoo laugh.

***

After eating, the two decided to go home. It was only 4 in the afternoon, but they still decided to go home and rest.

As soon as they arrived their apartment, they heard voices coming from the living room.

“Oh, Yongguk hyung, you’re here.” Sungjong said, feeling a bit surprised seeing the other here.

“Oh, hey Jongie.” Yongguk stood up and gave Sungjong a hug.

“Hey Jongie.” Sunggyu also stood up and gave Sungjong a hug.

“What are you doing here hyung?” Sungjong asked, feeling a bit curious why Yongguk came here.

“I was actually looking for you.” Yongguk sat on the couch. “But hamster here told me you went on a date.”

“I am not a hamster, how many times do I have to tell you that?” Sunggyu sat next to Yongguk and playfully punched his arm. Sungjong suddenly noticed their hands slowly connecting so naturally.

For a while, Sungjong’s eyes were fixated on those entwined hands.

“Is there something I’m missing here?” Sungjong asked to the two.

“Actually-.” Yongguk was cut off by the opening of the front door.

Woohyun and Sungyeol suddenly appeared, hands connected, laughing and smiling. When the two realized that they weren’t alone, their faces fell and both froze.

“Sunggyu, Yongguk.” Sungyeol gulped and awkwardly smiled.

“Myungsoo, Jongie.” Woohyun bit his bottom lip and looked elsewhere.

The four noticed the two holding hands.

“Are you two going out?” Myungsoo directly asked. Before the two can defend themselves, the front door opened again.

“Why is everyone in the living room?” Hoya asked.

“Is there something going on here?” Dongwoo added. Yongguk sighed.

“You guys should sit down. I have an announcement.”

***

The others sat as Yongguk stood in front of them.

“Okay, so....” Yongguk bit his bottom lip and felt nervous for what he was about to say. “First of all, thank you guys for finally appreciating Jongie, for taking care of him, and making him feel special.”

“You’re very welcome Guk, and thanks for enlightening us.” Hoya said, others nodded in agreement.

“Hyung, why are you saying this?” Sungjong asked, a bit suspicious to why Yongguk was acting that way.

“I’m saying this because...” Yongguk took a deep breath and glanced at Sunggyu’s direction. “I need to ask your permission with something.”

They all gave him a very confused look.

“Permission to what?” Sungyeol asked.

“I’m going to date Sunggyu.” Yongguk said without breathing.

The room was filled with painful silence. It took a while before the others registered what Yongguk said.

“So, are you guys okay with it?” Because they were thinking too hard, they didn’t notice Sunggyu move to Yongguk’s side.

“Go on a date?” Dongwoo asked.

“Like a couple?” Woohyun added, still dumbfounded.

“Well, we’re not a couple yet.” Yongguk said. “But, I guess this is the first step to become one.” Sunggyu blushed and took Yongguk’s hand.

“So?” Sunggyu asked, feeling a bit impatient.

“Of course we support you!” Sungjong shouted, jumping on the two, giving them a hug.

“So I guess this hamster has finally found an owner.” Hoya said, chuckling, ignoring the death glare.

“Okay, so now that’s settled, how about we talk about you two?” The eyes were now on Woohyun and Sungyeol.

“Oh, yeah. About that.” Sungyeol awkwardly scratches the back of his neck. Woohyun sighed.

I guess we’re at a dead end here.

Woohyun squeezed Sungyeol’s hand before standing up.

“Okay, so me and Sungyeol are dating too.” Woohyun bravely said. Sungyeol blushed at his boyfriend’s courage and bravery. The others had a shocked expression plastered on their faces.

“Another revelation.” Myungsoo chuckled and shook his head.

“For how long?” Hoya asked, not really interested but shocked with the news.

“For about 3 months now.” Woohyun said with full confidence. Sungyeol felt relieved for some reason, like the heavy object he was carrying suddenly disappeared.

Both Sungyeol and Woohyun felt....free.

“So, yeah.” Woohyun casually said. “Any objections?”

They all shook their heads, making the grease ball smile victoriously. Sungyeol giggled and gave Woohyun a peck.

“Aish, don’t tell me we’ll be seeing this greasy couple kiss every day?” Sunggyu closed his eyes and buried his face on Yongguk’s chest.

“I love you Yeol.”

“I love you Namu.”

The others cooed in happiness for the two, even though the greasiness was too much for them.

Myungsoo’s attention went to Hoya and Dongwoo.

“Don’t tell me you two are also going out?” Hoya and Dongwoo shook their heads at the same time.

“Nope. I’ll avoid drama for now.” Dongwoo said.

“Yeah, maybe we’ll just watch you guys.” Hoya chuckled. “It’s like living in a drama.” Hoya and Dongwoo laughed.

“So, any more revelations?” Myungsoo asked. The others shook their heads. “Then I have one.” Myungsoo stood up and dragged Sungjong to the front.

“What? We already know about you two.” Sungyeol said.

“I know, I just wanted to tell you guys how much I love Sungjong, and I promise to take care of him. So please, trust me okay?” The others squinted their eyes, but nodded anyway.

“Just don’t hurt him okay?” Yongguk said.

“I’ll skin you alive if you do.” Sunggyu said harshly.

“I’ll kick your if you cheat on him.” Hoya gave Myungsoo a careful look.

“I’ll step on your foot.” Sungyeol said.

“I’ll take out your vocal chords.” Woohyun scarily said.

“I’ll eat you up. I’m a dinosaur.” Dongwoo seriously said, causing everyone to burst out in laughter.

They knew Dongwoo was trying to lighten up the mood, but Dongwoo cleared his throat to say add something.

“But seriously, don’t hurt him okay?” Myungsoo nodded.

“Okay, so about you and Sunggyu hyung.” Sungjong eyed Yongguk. “You’re my closest hyung, but don’t hurt our Sunggyu hyung, got it?” Sungjong eyed Yongguk, making the latter laugh.

“Yes sir, Sungjong sir!” Yongguk took Sunggyu’s hand. “I’ll take good care of this hamster of yours.” Yongguk gave Sunggyu a peck on the cheek, making the others coo in happiness.

“Awww! You two look so cute together!” Woohyun giggled.

“It’s like having a tiger and a hamster in a relationship.” Myungsoo added, ignoring the death glare from the hamster.

***

After the talk they had, the others decided to take a nap before having some dinner. Sunggyu and Myungsoo also took a nap, leaving Yongguk and Sungjong wide awake.

“So, Sunggyu hyung huh.” Sungjong elbowed Yongguk, making the latter blush.

“Yeah, well, I guess it just sort of happened.” Yongguk shook his head, smiling. “I’m not complaining though. Sunggyu is really cool once you get to know him.” Sungjong chuckled and nodded.

“Yeah, just don’t hurt him okay?” Yongguk nodded.

“And don’t let Myungsoo hurt you okay?” Sungjong smiled and nodded.

“Can I be honest with you hyung?” The rapper nodded. “I’m afraid.”

“Of what Jongie?” Sungjong bit his bottom lip.

“I’m afraid that you might leave me.” The statement made Yongguk worried.

“I won’t, I promise.” Yongguk gave Sungjong a hug. “I promise, I’ll still be here whenever you need me.”

Sungjong sighed in relief and hugged Yongguk back.

“Thanks hyung, and I’ll always be here when you need me okay?” Yongguk nodded.

After two months

A lot has happened with the past few months. Infinite has just finished it’s tour in Japan, with Sungjong in it.

They had successful concerts there and their new Japanese album was loved by all.

A month after they got back, Sunggyu and Yongguk finally became a real couple. After talking and texting almost every day, Sunggyu and Yongguk finally became an official couple as soon as Infinite got back from their Japanese tour.

Woohyun and Sungyeol became stronger than ever, relying on each other when times were a bit tiring and challenging.

Dongwoo and Hoya enjoyed each other’s company. The two became even closer, talking about the relationships around them like hosts of a TV show. Sometimes, they even find it funny whenever they guess the sentence that the person is going to say to the other.

This became a habit for the two.

Myungsoo and Sungjong became stronger too. The two rarely fight and they just enjoy their relationship, like best friends. This was the best relationship for them, acting like everything’s normal, no awkwardness or anything else, just pure love.

***

It was a day when Infinite had a day off. They decided to go out, enjoying the freedom they were given because of a successful tour.

“I’m glad we have this small party.” Sungyeol said as he took a spoonful of food. The others nodded in agreement.

The door to their apartment suddenly opened.

“Hey guys!” Amber shouted, followed by four more people.

“Oh hey Baekhyun!” Sungjong waved as the other waved back.

“Hey Sungjong!” Baekhyun gave Sungjong a hug. The latter noticed the tall person next to him.

“Oh, hey Chanyeol.” Chanyeol smiled.

“Hey Jongie hyung.” Sungjong cocked an eyebrow.

“Why so nice? Are under probation or something?” Sungjong laughed.

“Yes. Baco- I mean, Baekhyun here wants me to be a gentleman.” Chanyeol awkwardly said, making Sungjong and Baekhyun laugh.

“Hey Kyungsoo.” Woohyun waved at the other vocalist.

“Hey Namu hyung.” Kyungsoo waved back, giving Woohyun and Sungyeol a hug. The couple noticed the person standing next to him, holding his hand.

“I guess you two are...” Woohyun stopped himself when both of them nodded.

“Me and Kyungsoo are very much in love.” Jongin leaned in and gave Kyungsoo a peck on the cheek, making the other giggle.

Yongguk suddenly appeared.

“Hey guys!” Yongguk said, entering with the other B.A.P members. It was a good thing they have enough space in their apartment.

“Hey baby!” Sunggyu rushed to Yongguk to give him a kiss.

Amber, Hoya, and Dongwoo just shook their heads.

“Aish, this place is too greasy.” Amber said as she took a shot.

“You said it.” Hoya also took a shot.

“Want to make up stories again?” Dongwoo asked ridiculously, making Amber and Hoya laugh.

“Baekho told me he and Ren wouldn’t make it today.” Sungjong said.  

“Yeah, I guess they’re busy.” Myungsoo added. For a moment, Sungjong and Myungsoo just stood there, staring into each other’s eyes, smiling.

***

The small get together finally came to an end. No one was drunk, just a bit tipsy. After cleaning the place up, the party became a sudden sleepover. It was too late for any of them to go home.

“You can sleep in my room Amber.” Sungjong said. The boyish female nodded and stood up.

“Thanks for the party guys, good night.” Amber waved and went to Sungjong’s room.

“Yeah, I guess we’ll sleep too.” Hoya dragged the tired Dongwoo to their shared room.

“I can sleep with Namu, so there’s an extra bed in our room.” Sungyeol and Woohyun smiled at the others and went to the said room.

“Come on hyung, I’m really sleepy.” Zelo followed the two, dragging Daehyun and Jongup to the room.

“You guys can sleep on my room too if you want.” Sungjong said to the four EXO members. The four nodded and went to the maknae’s room.

“Thanks Jongie, good night.” Baekhyun yawned.

“Thanks Jongie hyung.” Jongin smiled and carried the sleeping Kyungsoo to the room.

“Where are you going Guk?” Sunggyu suddenly asked.

“Oh, we have extra pillows in that closet.”

“I’ll go help you then.” Yongguk and Sunggyu left, leaving the two sitting on the couch.

Sunggyu and Yongguk entered the small closet.

“Here they are.” Yongguk took the pillows, and handed some to Yongguk.

“Baby?” Sunggyu said. Yongguk raised both eyebrows. “I love you.”

Yongguk chuckled and gave Sunggyu a kiss on the lips.

“I love you too hamster.” The two stopped by Sungjong’s room to give the others some pillows. After that, they went straight to the living room.

“We’ll be sleeping now.” Sunggyu said, eyes falling.

“Yeah, don’t stay up too late okay?” The two nodded. The leaders went to the room and threw themselves to the hamster’s bed.

“You know, this party was the best.” Sungjong rested his head on Myungsoo’s shoulder.

“Yeah, this was the best idea you ever made.” Myungsoo and Sungjong chuckled.

After that, silence filled the room, but it wasn’t awkward, it was peaceful.

“Myungsoo?” The visual hummed. “I love you.” Myungsoo slowly leaned in, the gap slowly closing, until their lips met.

“I love you more Lee Sungjong.” The two decided to sleep on the couch, snuggling their way into each other’s dreams.

Fin

 

 

 

 

So here's the last chapter! I was supposed to cut this, but then I decided to finish it in one go. So there, I hope it wasn't too disappointing. So, the couples are

MyungJong

BangGyu

WooYeol

KaiSoo

ChanBaek

So first of all, thank you guys so much for supporting this story and of course, tuning in! I know I'm not the perfect writer, but I still try my best for you guys! Thanks you for leaving your comments. They really mean so much to me! Thank you for cheering me up when I'm feeling down! I love you guys so much! I hope this wasn't too disappointing. (feeling a bit redundant now) I know this story has its ups and downs, but still, thank you for reading!! <3 I love you guys so much! <3 And this story ended with a MyungJong! <3 Lol, thank you guys so much! Really.

I'll be back with a new story once I get the right inspiration!!! Thank you again, and I love you guys so much!!! <3

PS, the last song for the day is 'Man in Love' by Infinite. <3

I'll be back soon!!! :)

- AllHailMochi