Anxiety

Alone

Infinite was finishing their last concert for their world tour in Japan. Tokyo dome was packed with Inspirits. Fan chants were heard everywhere, light sticks filled the whole dome.

One performance after another.

They didn’t feel tired at all because of the strength their getting from their fans.

Every shout, every smile they see gives them strength.

As the concert ended, they went back to their dressing room.

Sunggyu flopped on the sofa.

“Finally!”

Woohyun sat next to him.

“We did it!”

Everyone felt very happy, except for one person.

“Yah, Kim Myungsoo, what’s wrong?” Hoya asked the sulking visual.

“We’re finally going home.” They all nodded and smiled.

“Aren’t you happy about that?” Dongwoo asked. Myungsoo shook his head.

“We’re going home, and we’re finally going to see Sungjong again.”

They were all taken aback with what Myungsoo said. Their happiness quickly died as soon as they realized what’s ahead of them.

Hoya stood up and sighed.

“I know.”

***

The ride back to the hotel was quiet, too quiet. They were all drowned in their own thoughts.

I don’t think I can face him. Myungsoo sighed.

I hope he’s alright. Hoya faced the window.

After all this time, the guilt is still eating me alive, yet I think that my pride would always get in the way. Sunggyu closed his eyes.

I hope you have forgiven us. Woohyun rested his head on Sunggyu’s shoulder.

I should’ve said something before so all of us wouldn’t be in this state. Dongwoo plugged his ears with his headset.

We were always the one’s being picked on, and I guess they made the wrong pick this time. Sungyeol kept playing with his phone.

They arrived at their hotel. They quickly went to their suite and straight to their rooms.

The fatigue was finally having an effect on them. They all threw themselves on their own beds and tried their best to get some good night sleep.

Today was the last day of their world tour, and they were happy about it.

But it had to end sooner or later, and they have to face what they have left in Seoul and that is Sungjong.

***

They all woke up at around 5 am. That or most of them didn’t get to sleep properly. Myungsoo, Hoya, and Sungyeol started packing while Sunggyu, Dongwoo, and Woohyun prepared breakfast.

The three silently packed in their room. The felt nervous, not only them, but all of them. After what they did to Sungjong, they have nothing to show their maknae anymore.

“Hyungs” Myungsoo broke the silence. Hoya and Sungyeol groaned. “Do you think Sungjong has forgiven us?”

Hoya stopped packing and faced Myungsoo.

“It’s been 3 months.” Sungyeol added and sighed. “But I don’t think he has.”

“Do you think he’ll still forgive us?” Sadness was evident in the visual’s voice.

“I don’t know Myungsoo, I really don’t know.” Hoya just sighed and continued packing.

Woohyun suddenly entered the room.

“Let’s have some breakfast.”

***

They started to eat breakfast. It was only 5:30 am and their flight wasn’t until 1 pm.

“Are you guys done packing?” Sunggyu asked in a low voice. They all nodded. “Good”

After that, silence.

They didn’t want to talk about anything, because all them were to nervous. They just exchanged blank stares at each other.

“I don’t want to go home yet.” Sungyeol finally broke the ice.

“We have no choice.” Sunggyu said.

“We wouldn’t be in this situation if only-.” Woohyun cut him off but still continued. “What? Let’s be honest here! This is all our fault! We were stupid! Why did we even do that to him?” Tears started to flow down Myungsoo’s cheeks. He stood up and ran to his room.

Sungyeol stood up and followed Myungsoo. Woohyun couldn’t control his emotions and took his plate.

“I’m done.” Woohyun stood up and went to the sink. Hoya sighed and also stood up. Dongwoo was about to stand up when Sunggyu stopped him.

“Do you think he’s already forgiven us?” Dongwoo shook his head.

“I don’t think so, not this time. What we did was wrong.” With that, Dongwoo stood up.

Sunggyu sighed. He knew he had to do something, because he caused all of this.

 

 

 

 

So here's the whole of chapter 1! I'm sorry if it's a bit short! And sorry for the early drama! Lol, I'll update when I can, I can't update daily because of the heavy loads of school work! Any how, please do leave your comments!!! I love you guys!