Chapter 8

Married With Him

 

 

A couple of days later, Jiyoung had finally talked.

"Who are you people?

"Do you remember anything or anyone?" the doctor asked Jiyoung.

Jiyoung just shook her head.

The doctor pulled Heechul aside, "She has amnesia. I'll have to run some tests and see how bad she had hit her head, but it must have been bad."

"How long will it last?" Heechul asked the doctor.

"I don't know. It can last from two days to...life."

"What do you mean life? You mean to tell me, she doesn't know anything about her past, maybe forever?"

"That's what I'm saying, but still there is still the chance that she'll recover her memory at anytime."

"How will she recover her memory?"

"Sometimes, it just pops bit by bit into her memory, or there might be something that triggers her memory to remember the past."

After a while, he was sitting in the cafeteria thinking. "What should I do? Should I tell her about everything? Or, should I start over with her."

He didn't know what to do. He knows that, for the past couple of weeks, he's grown too fond of her. Always taking care of her,  washing her and taking care of her. His feelings of friendship had blossom into something different. "Did he love her? Does he want to try and see how they would be if they were intimately together?"

He decided to try and work it out. If she never remembers anything, it's even better. If she remembers, she'll forgive him, right?