Chapter 27

Married With Him

Hey I'm back !!

 

And I have So Much Fun in Malacca ^___~

 

and Now back to the story...ENJOY !

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Yeobo, what's wrong?" He ran into the bathroom after her. He held onto her hair while her head was hanging over the toilet.

"I think, I must have eaten something wrong."

"Do you want to see the doctor?"

"No. I'll be fine."

She washed up and went back to bed. He held onto her while they were sleeping and she felt better.

He woke up to the similar sounds of yesterday. He went into the restroom to see his wife vomiting. "You still don't feel good?" She shook her head. "I'll take you to go see a doctor." He picked her up and dressed her.

They were at the doctor's office when the doctor came into the room. They looked at the doctor. "Is my wife ok?"

The doctor laughed. "She's fine. It's just morning sickness."

Her head shot up to look at him and her eyes got big. "No. It can't be true. How...how can this happen?"

He looked at his wife as if she was crazy. "Yeobo, what's wrong?"

"Heechul, I...I can't be pregnant. How can I get pregnant?"

"Mrs. Jung." She turned to look at the doctor. "It only takes once to get pregnant."

They were on their way back home. "Don't tell omma yet."

He turned immediately to look at her. "Waeyo?"

"I...I...it's going to be difficult for you and me."

"We're having a child. Of course it's going to be difficult."

"I've already filed for divorce." He looked at her again with angry eyes.

"What do you mean? I thought that you had given up on that idea."

"I haven't. It's just that with you always being near me...I...I don't know if I can still stay married to you."

"I will never let you go."

"I know." She whispered quietly. "That's why...I want us to not see each other again."

"What about the baby?"

She touched her stomach. "I...I…might not..."

"Jiyoung! If you are going to kill my child, why don't you kill me first?" He swerved off the street and parked at a shop. He looked at her with angry eyes.

She slapped him right across the face. "Do you think that I'm that kind of a person?" She opened the door and walked out.

He went after her and hugged her in his embrace. "Don't leave me. I don't want to lose you."

She cried because she was confused. 'What am I going to do now?'