Accident that Change Everything ~

Married With Him

 

Soon after they had gotten married, Heechul moved to Incheon. They never spoke to each other ever again. Their parents had never checked up on them either. They would just call up and ask how they were doing. They both never saw each other ever again. They each led their own life and never expected anything from the other. They thought that they were happy with this arrangement. They got what they both wanted. He got to become CEO and she became a famous fashion designer.

They stayed together for a month, but it was really weird for them to be staying in one house. Heechul decided that it was time for him to move out and she had also agreed. They never kept contact after he moved out.

Heechul was CEO and he enjoyed the freedom he had. He didn't think that they were going to get away with it, but they did. Even though he is married, he felt that he was still single. Except he never went against his vows that he took on his wedding day. He never ever thought that he would cheat on his wife. Even if they were not living together, he still respected her. He would always love her in his own way.

Jiyoung stayed in Seoul and had begun her designing business. She became successful in the first year of being in business. She led her own happy life and never did she give her so called husband a thought. She was enjoying what she did and she knew that. She didn't want to get stuck in a marriage where she was just to do what her husband wanted her to do. She still believed that she didn't need a husband or a man in her life. She loved her freedom and used it to her advantage.

What will happen when both their world comes crashing down in just one single night? How far will they go to keep this secret from both their parents? How will they be after they are married? Will they still be friends or will they become lovers in everyway?

After two years of not seeing each other ever again, they never thought that this day would come. They had it all planned out, but never did they think that this situation would occur. Heechul was still living in Incheon and Jiyoung was still in Seoul.

"Yeoboseyo. Is this Mr. Jung Heechul?" asked a man.

"Yes. Who's this?" Heechul asked.

"Do you know Mrs. Kang Jiyoung?" he asked

"Yes, she's my...err…she's my wife. Why? Who are you?" Heechul asked.

"This is the Seoul Police Department. I'm sorry, but your wife is in the hospital right now." the officer told Heechul

"What happened to her? Is she alright?" Heechul asked worriedly.

"I'm sorry, but the doctors are trying their best. She got into an auto accident this morning. I'm just calling to let you know. We asked her friend who was with her in the car and she told us to call you. I'm sorry, but I have to go." the officer said.

"Thank you."

Heechul hung up the phone and sat there for a moment. It finally hit him that his wife was in the hospital. He needs to go see her before their parents come and see her. He was also wondering who her friend was. He never met any of her friends before. All he knew was that he was her only friend. He rushed himself to the airport and flew to Seoul. When he got there, he didn't realize how much he missed the city. All his fond memories came rushing back.