Chapter 40

Married With Him

 

The whole family went out of town with Baby Chunji. They went to a white sand beach and checked-in in a five star hotel that was found beside the beach.

Jiyoung was sitting in their cottage playing with baby Chunji while Heechul was just sitting in front of her looking at them or rather stealing some glances at them. Their parents were busy having their small chitchatting by the seashore. Jiyoung was holding a maraca, shaking it to make Chunji laugh as she was also laughing.

 

>Baby Chunji is laughing =) omomo ~ kyeopta!<

"Madam, I can take care of baby Chunji so that you can enjoy yourself in this beach" Chunji’s nanny said.

"It's okay Min-ah, I can manage...maybe later...you can take a walk" Jiyoung answered while smiling

"Okay Madam" Min-ah said then bowed and left. That leaves Heechul and Jiyoung alone.

"Chang,chang,chang!" Jiyoung sang an unfamiliar tune while pulling Chunji’s arms gently then kisses his cheeks. Heechul laughed because of her childish act. It's more like Jiyoung is the baby rather than Chunji.

"Hey, why are you laughing?" Jiyoung asked irritably

"Chang! Chang! Chang! Hahahahaha! Very funny song you have there! Not to mention ear breaking voice" Heechul said while laughing and snatching Chunji.

“Chunji, look! Omma has gotten crazy" Heechul said to Chunji then laughed. Chunji laughed also.

"What the? Give Chunji back to me! You're just going to brainwash Chunji’s innocent mind!" Jiyoung said then snatches Chunji in Heechul’s embrace. She kissed Chunji's forehead then gently cradled Chunji to make him sleep.

“Jiyoung, Chunji might have an allergy if you continue kissing him...why not kiss me instead?" Heechul said then smirked

"Shut up ert!" Jiyoung said then throws the maracas at Heechul’s head

"Ouch! Why did you do that for? And who's the ert?" Heechul yelled

"You! And can you please keep quiet! Chunji is sleeping!" Jiyoung yelled back then stuck her tongue out to Heechul.

"Oww! You two are very sweet! I can see myself from you two!" Mrs. Kang said and snatches Chunji's in Jiyoung arms

'Sweet? Is she blind? We were fighting and she called it sweet?’ Jiyoung and Heechul thought at the same time.

"Okay, let me take care of Chunji so that you two can have your husband and wife moments!" Mrs. Jung said

"Omma! I want to-" Jiyoung was cut off by Heechul.

"Seems like a good idea, come on Jiyoung “Heechul said then stood up and dragged Jiyoung

“Heechul! Let go of me you ert!" Jiyoung yelled then push Heechul gently then run

"Come back here Jiyoung!" Heechul yelled back