The Plan

Married With Him

 

 

Jiyoung POV:


Jiyoung was frustrated. She didn't know what to do. She wanted to just run away, but she knew that she couldn't do that to her parents. When they had asked her if she had a boyfriend, she had said yes. She already knew that her parents wanted her to marry the guy that they thought would be perfect for her. She already knew who he was. She hated him from the moment she saw him.

"What am I going to do, I don't want to marry him, but I don't want to hurt my parents feelings too. I have always done what they wanted, but this is not something that they will make me do. I have to find a way out of this mess." Jiyoung thought

The first thing that came to her mind was her best friend, Heechul. She decided to call him and see what he says. She calls him, but he wasn't answering his cell. She decided to call him later. She went to the kitchen hoping to avoid her parents, but while she was walking down the stairs her parents called for her.

"Yes omma, you wanted me?" Jiyoung asked

"Appa and I would like to know who this boyfriend of yours is. We want to know if he is from a good family."

"Omma, you don't have to know. You just have to trust me. I promise that I won't do anything wrong that will make me lose face. Appa, why won't you tell omma to stop nagging me."

"Honey, why won't you just tell us? Is it because he's not wealthy? Even if he is not, we will still accept him. You know that omma and I don't care about that kind of stuff."

"No, appa. It's not because of that. It's because...the truth is I don't really have...”

She was so close to telling her parents the truth, but all of a sudden her cell was ringing. She answered it and it was Heechul.

"Oh Heechul, finally."

"Sorry I missed your call. I was in a meeting. Did you want something?"

"Yeah, but I'm talking to my parents right now. I'll call you later, okay?"

"Alright, tell your parents I said hi."

"Ok. I'll call you later. Bye."

"Bye."

Her parents were looking at her weirdly, but their expression changed all of a sudden.

"You're involved with Heechul, aren't you? Oh, that is wonderful. I have always wanted him to be my son-in-law. Honey isn't it wonderful?"

"Yes, it would be, if it is true. Honey, is it true?"

"Uhh.."

Oh great, just great. Now my parents think I'm involved with him. I need to find a boyfriend fast or I'm going to be in more trouble than I want.

Heechul POV:


Heechul was in a meeting with his lawyer. His lawyer had just told him that in his grandpa's will, he had to be married in order to become CEO of the ZE:A Corp.. He didn't think that his grandpa would do something like this. It must have been his mom's doing. He hated it when his mother nagged him about when he was going to have a girlfriend.

"Does it say how long I have to be married for?"

"It says that when you're married you'll become CEO, but if you decide to get a divorce at any time, you're out."

"How can grandpa do this to me? I thought that he would let me have it after I come back from the States."

"Also..."

"What now? Is there something else too?"

"Yes. It also says here that your wife cannot be hired by you. She can't marry you for any money."

"Oh, just great. Grandpa goes all of the grounds cover. How am I going to get married in two months? Dad's going to retire soon and I don't want Joon Young to become CEO at all."

His cell was ringing, but he was too pissed off to answer it. He didn't check to see who it was so he didn't know that it was his best friend Jiyoung.

After his lawyer told him that he couldn't do anything he left.

He had a migraine from this entire problem. He decided to check who had called him earlier. It was just Jiyoung. He decided to call her back. After talking to her, an idea just popped into his head. He knew that she was in trouble with the whole arranged marriage thing. She was getting married to none other than Joon Young. He knew how Joon Young was. He was a jerk to woman and treats them like they are just a thing to him.

"I hope she doesn't freak out when I ask her to marry me."