Accepting the Plan

Married With Him

 

Heechul had just proposed to Jiyoung over the phone and she thinks that he is crazy for even thinking of the idea of them being together.

"Marry you? That's just crazy. Why would I want to marry you for?"

"What? You don't think that I'm cute?"

"Are you crazy? We can't get married. We're friends. Friends don't get married."

"Friends get married all the time. Especially if it'll help out the other person."

"What are you talking about? How can getting married to each other help?"

"You need a boyfriend and I need a wife. It's easy. You've always said that you don't need a man in your life. I've always said that I don't want to be involved. If we get married it'll help out with both of our problems that we have right now."

"It's not going to work. Your parents as well as my parents will get suspicious of us. Also, how am I going to tell my parents that all of a sudden when they were about to pair me up with Joon Young that I'm engaged."

"You don't have to. They already suspect that we're together. We've been friends for a long time now. We'll just tell them that we've been dating for a while now."

"It's not going to work."

"It will. After we get married then we'll go on our separate ways. Our parents will never check up on us. They know that we've been friends for a long time now and they trust us being together. After we get married, I'll move to Incheon and you can stay in Seoul."

"I know that your grandpa wanted you to get married, but not in this way. Even if I don't marry you for money, it's almost the same thing. Don't you think that your grandpa might want you to have heirs?"

"You're making it more difficult than it needs to be. Just trust me. It's going to work. We'll just keep our parents out of our lives."

"What if it doesn't work? What will you do then?"

"It will, don't worry. So will you do it?"

"Fine, but if it doesn't work, you are so dead."

"Yeah, yeah. I'll pick you up in a while and we'll go shopping."

"For what? I don't need anything."

"Babo, your engagement ring. We can't get married in two months if you're not engaged yet."

"Two months? You didn't say that we were getting married in two months. That's too fast. We haven't planned anything yet."

"That's why we need to go shopping and start planning. I'm sure your mom and my mom would like to help out. They'll love it. Your mom loves me and my mom loves you. They'll be so happy that we're getting married."

"I guess. Okay, pick me up at one."

"That's too late. What are you doing?"

"I'm still finishing up some designs. I need to get it in on Tuesday. Just pick me up at one."

"Fine. See ya."

When they hung up, Jiyoung was really worried. She didn't know what she got herself into, but she hopes it will turn out the way they both want it.