We're Engaged !

Married With Him

 

Both Heechul and Jiyoung had finally picked out an engagement ring. They weren't ready to tell their parents yet, but they had to get it over with one way or another. Heechul called his parents and told them to come over to Jiyoung’s parent’s house. He told them that he wanted to talk to them. When they had all arrived at the house, they both decided to announce the engagement.

"We're getting married. We've been engaged for a while now."

Jiyoung’s mom wasn't so surprised, but his mom was.

"How can you two are engaged? I never knew that you guys were intimately involved."

"Yes, omma. We've been keeping it a secret from all you guys for a while now. Jiyoung wanted to tell everyone, but I was the one who insisted that we wait until we were for sure. Now that we're engaged, we want all of you to know about it."

Jiyoung’s dad was a little concerned with the whole marriage thing.

"Have you guys set up a date yet?"

"Dad, we’ve decided to get married in two months."

Jiyoung’s mom was so surprised that they were getting married so fast.

"Two months? That's just way too fast. How can we get the invitations in and send them out in two months? Wait for at least four months."

"Omma, it'll be fine. We've already arranged for the major stuff. All we need now is a chapel, the dress, the tux, and what food to serve. We're meeting a guy this afternoon to test out some of the available dishes."

"Well, if you have it that way. I guess its fine. How about you, Aeri?"

"I'm fine with whatever. If they've already planned everything it'll be helpful."

Jiyoung’s dad was a little concerned about these two getting married. He didn't know why his daughter would get married so fast. He's never said anything to her about anything. He just pushed the thought away.

"I can't believe you guys are actually getting married. You guys have been friends for so long and yet we didn't even know that you guys were in love. We must have been blind not seeing that."

"Ok, since everything is planned, better go find out how many guests to invite to the wedding."


"We don't want any media to be there at the wedding. Dad, I know that they'll want to know, but let's just keep it low from them."

"That's fine son. We'll just invite our immediate family. We'll not have such a fancy wedding."

"Mwo? We will for surely have a nice wedding. My son only gets married once in his life and also to the girl of my choice. I for surely would like to see a grand wedding."

"Omma, we don't want a big wedding."

"No! I want a big wedding. Period."

"Honey, if that's what you want then we'll do it okay?"

Both the moms were happy because they got what they wanted. They know that both their children will have a long and healthy relationship because they've been together for so long. Yet what they didn't understand was why they had rushed the engagement, but they were just too excited that they just pushed the thought away.

The fathers were a little concerned about their children because they know for a fact that the children don't love each other. They also knew the reason behind this little scene.

Jiyoung’s father knew that someone must have said something to her about her arranged marriage that he had talked about. He knew that she was probably scared to marry him. He thought that the boy was a good man. He didn't know why his daughter thought that it would be such a bad idea that she would just decide to marry her best friend.

Heechul’s dad also knew why his son decided to get married so fast. He knew what his father left in the will. He knew that his son was expecting to become CEO when he was retiring, but what his son didn't know was that his father expected his son to get married too. He knows that his son is just marrying his best friend for personal gain. He was hoping that his son won't hurt the girl in the end.