Chapter 26

Married With Him

 

A Month Later

It was around dinner time and they were all sitting at the dining table enjoying their dinner. She didn't want to fall into his trap, but she couldn't help it. He showed her that he truly loves her. It was quiet until his omma broke the silence.

"I think that I'm going to go home soon. I've checked up on you two and you guys are fine. Heechul?" He looked up at his mom. "Take care of Jiyoung. She doesn't look too good these past couple of days. You must care for her."

They were all in the living room, but then Heechul got up to go to the office. "Omma, go to sleep if you're tired. I'm gonna be in the office." His mom nodded and then he turned to see his wife absorbed in a book. "Jiyoung."

She looked up at him questioningly. "Yes?"

"Go to sleep. You look very pale. I don't think you're eating enough."

"Yes, Jiyoung. At dinner, you hardly touched your food."

"I just don't feel hungry." She faked a yawn. "I guess I'll be going to bed."

She quickly paced up the stairs to their room. She went into their room and locked the door. She changed and got into bed. She couldn't fall asleep. It was 2:30 a.m. and she finally heard the door knob jiggling. She heard him hissed, but she didn't care.

"Jiyoung!" He whispered loudly into the door.

He tapped lightly on the door, but she continued to ignore it. He remembered the extra key and got it out. He unlocked the door and went inside. He found his wife sleeping on the bed, but he could tell that she wasn't sleeping yet. The bed sheets were everywhere and he knew that she has been moving around a lot. He went to the closet and changed and then got into bed, but when he got to the bed, she spread herself on the bed. He pushed her leg, but it wouldn't budge.

"Jiyoung... Move over. I'm tired." She still didn't move. "I guess I'll just have to kiss her and wake her up."

Instantly, her leg moved and she turned around. He smiled and shook his head. He got under the cover and found her waist. He put his arms around her, but she pushed his hand away. He turned her around to be facing him and he looked at her face. He was inches away from her and he moved closer. He saw her eyes fidget and he knew that she was scared of what he might do to her.

"I want you." He whispered into her ears and she quickly shot up. She pushed him and ran into the bathroom.

"Blawwwwww. Auggggg. Augggggg."