Chapter 24

Married With Him

 

Heechul woke up first and noticed that it was still early. He got off the couch and went to sit next to the bed. He looked at her face and found it to be beautiful. He never truly looked at her this way before. He was just enjoying the view when he saw her trying to grab the blanket. It was pretty cold from the morning breeze that came from the window. He covered her with the blanket, but she was still shivering. He got into bed and hugged her from behind. He fell asleep soon after because he was tired from yesterday's events.

"Ahhhhh" Jiyoung pushed Heechul onto the floor.

' Thump' Heechul got up off the floor rubbing his head. "Owwwwww. What was that for?" He looked at her and saw that she was cute with her hair all messy.

She gave him a glare and then pulled the blanket to cover her. "Who told you that you could sleep with me?"

"It was cold. I was just warming you up."

"It doesn't matter. I didn't..ah...ah..ahchoo." She sniffed and rubbed her nose.

"See? You caught a cold now. I'll go get you some cold medicine."

"No need. I'll go get it myself." She got up, but he pushed her back onto the bed.

"I'll go get it. You need to rest." She was looking at him with a WTH face. "What? You want omma to lecture me again about how I'm not taking care of you?"

"Fine." She fell back onto the bed and covered her head. "Hurry up. You have to go to work. You're gonna be late."

"I'm not going to work." He left her there and went to the medicine cabinet. He got the cold medicine and then saw the sleeping medicine. He thought of it and then grabbed the bottle. He took out a sleeping pill and went back to the bedroom. He pulled the blanket off her head. "Here." He handed her the medicine and a glass of water.

She looked at the pills in her hand. "Two?"

"You'll feel better faster."

Right after breakfast, she was feeling sleepy again. Her mother-in-law noticed it. "If you're tired, go to sleep. I know it must have been tiring having to do everything around the house while Heechul was gone."

"It's ok, omma. I'll be fine." She accidentally yawns.

Heechul went over to her and grabbed her arms. "Go to bed. You don't look well. Take some rest."

She looked up at him and nodded her head. "Mianhae omma. I guess I'll see you later."

"It's fine." Her mother-in-law hugged her and went towards the living room.

They finally reached the bedroom and he put her in bed. "Go to sleep. Don't worry."

"I don't want to be rude to omma, but I'm so tired." She yawns again. "I guess I'll just sleep for a while."