Chapter 43

Married With Him

 

-flashback-

“Heechul! Wait for me" A 16 years old Jiyoung shouted to her so-called arrogant best friend Heechul.

"Tsk! You are so annoying Jiyoung, you know that? And you are so slow! You're like a turtle!" Heechul answered Jiyoung

"You! I hate you Heechul!" Jiyoung yelled. All the students turned their heads in their direction

"Shut up!" Heechul yelled back.

Jiyoung didn't see that there was a rock in her way and she tripped. She landed on her and started to cry. Heechul stopped from his tracks and looked at Jiyoung. He saw Jiyoung crying like a lost child and he even saw the students whispering and laughing. Because of his love for his best friend, he walked towards Jiyoung and knelt down in front of her. He saw Jiyoung 's kneecap oozing with blood. He grabbed his handkerchief and wiped the blood off. Jiyoungwas just staring at him. They didn't care if they were making a scene. Heechul looked at Jiyoung and smiled sweetly. He gently brushed Jiyoung's long brunette hair.

"You’re a klutz, you know that?" Heechul said gently

"It's your fault moron, if you just waited for me I wouldn't have tripped!" Jiyoung answered back while poking Heechul’s chest. Heechul took hold of her wrist, the arm which was poking his chest.

"Yeah, I know...Mianhae" Heechul apologized then wiped Jiyoung’s tears using his hand

"Yeah right" Jiyoung said sarcastically.

"I'm sincere, can't you see it? Come on, stop sulking...I'll bring you too the infirmary" Heechul said then carried Jiyoung bridal-style. Heechul stood up and then continued to walk leaving the other student's jaw dropped.

Later on...

"Are you really sure you can eat all of these?" Heechul asked sweat dropping

"Yeah, and Heechul why didn't you buy anything?" Jiyoung said then taking a big bite of her hamburger

"I'll share the food with you" Heechul answered still eying Jiyoung

"Ah..." Jiyoung said while taking a big scoop of her chocolate ice cream. In front of them were plenty of food and of course Heechul will pay for them.

"You're really a pig Jiyoung " Heechul said and then grabbed her spoon and scooped up a little ice cream then put it in his own mouth. (The same spoon Jiyoung used)

"Yeah, yeah, yeah...there you are again...you're teasing me again" Jiyoung said then grabbed the spoon again. She put the large scoop of ice cream in . Some of the ice cream was left by the side of .

"You're not only a pig, you're also a chicken" Heechul commented

"What the hell is your problem Heechul?" Jiyoung yelled at his face

"Nothing" Heechul answered boringly

"This morning you called me a turtle and a klutz...then moments ago you called me pig and now you’re calling me a chicken! What will it be next?" Jiyoung said with teary eyes. She felt humiliated.

"A crybaby and will you cease yourself from crying? You look uglier" Heechul said but with concern in his voice

"I hate you!" Jiyoung said then throw her used tissue to his handsome face.

______________________________________________________________________________

A/N ~ Hey, I have a good news and bad news for you guys ~

You wanna know good news or bad news??

Well, I'll tell you the good news first neh?

Good News ~ I'm gonna make an happy ending for this story ~ 

Okay, the bad news is ~ This story is coming to an end~ It's almost end now~ like in few chapters and it's done !