Chapter 38 [Warning ~ Kinda Rated]

Married With Him

 

A week later, Jiyoung was finally out of the hospital. Their parents will be living there for a while to help the new parents take care of baby Chan Hee or Chunji and that's why Heechul and Jiyoung need to sleep in one bed and share one blanket for a while. Heechul always grabs this opportunity to take advantage of Jiyoung. Sometimes he will kiss her while their parents were around and sometimes hugged her too. Heechul knows that Jiyoung can't protest because their parents were still around and Heechul liked it. He likes it when Jiyoung can't do anything about his sweetness. Sometimes Jiyoung will smile but most of all she will pinch the side of his waist. With Jiyoung actions, he will just smile or kiss her again.

But there was this time that Jiyoung had a chance to take her vengeance with Heechul. Their parents were gone for a while because they needed to work. Jiyoung was sitting on the bed and leaning on the bed's headboard feeding baby Chunji. Well, when you said feeding it means that the mother's chest is exposed. Jiyoung was happily feeding Chunji when Heechul came in. He just came back from work. Heechul was tired looking but seeing Jiyoung's half body made his body strong again. On the other hand, Jiyoung was shocked and embarrassed. She can't cover her body because Chunji is still busy drinking milk on her chest. So the only idea that popped on her mind was to grab the nearest thing she could grab which is the pillow and throw it to Heechul. Because Heechul was fast, he fully dodges her attack.

"ert! Get out of here!" Jiyoung yelled hysterically

"What the hell is you problem lady?" Heechul asked still amused. His wife was really funny. Chunji was known lying on her side and she had fixed her clothes already. Chunji started to cry. Jiyoung and Heechul looked at Chunji. Jiyoung carried him and brought him to his room and let Chunji sleep before going back to Heechul and answer Heechul's stupid question. Maybe, for her it was so stupid that he asked.

"What's my problem? You! You are my problem! Don't you have manners? Why didn't you knock?" Jiyoung shrieked.

"What the? Why do I need to knock? This is my room too! I don't need to knock as if I'm a stranger or something!" Heechul answered back.

"No! This is not your room! Get out! Get out!" Jiyoung yelled

"This is my room for your information! Look, there is my picture, also there! I have my pictures everywhere and don't act like a little girl Jiyoung!!” Heechul shouted too.

"I'm not!" Jiyoung answered back.

"Oh yeah? What do you called this? Why are you still modest? I already saw your body so what's the big deal?" Heechul said and closed the door then locked it. Jiyoung’s face flushed. He walked his way towards his wife. He sat on the side of the bed and caress Jiyoung’s cheek. Heechul can see fear in those chocolate orbs. "What now? Cannot answer my question because I'm right? Come on, Jiyoung there's no need to be modest...I already saw it...we really did it didn't we?" Heechul said seductively.

"W-w-what a-are y-you t-talking a-a-about?" Jiyoung asked, hiding her fear

"Why scared Jiyoung? Don't tell me you're going to deny it?" Heechul said while his face slowly going near. Finally, their lips met. Heechul hugged Jiyoung tight while kissing her. Jiyoung want to push him back but she cannot find the courage. Slowly, she put her arms around her husband's neck and kissed him with equal passion. She knows if she let him do whatever he pleased she will be the loser in the end. But at this moment, she didn't care anymore; all she wants to happen is to be imprisoned in his strong arms. Heechul gently laid her body to the bed and started ing her top while his lips started to kiss her neck. Jiyoung's hand started to have its own mind; she slowly started to his shirt. After ing a few buttons, she caressed his bare chest. Heechul moaned. When Heechul was about to pull down Jiyoung's lingerie, they heard a knock on their door and afterwards Mr. Kang’s voice came out.

"Heechul? Jiyoung? Are you there? Let's have some snack downstairs...Omma bought some pizza." Mr. Kang said. After hearing his father-in-law's voice he immediately gets off Jiyoung.

"Wait up dad!" Heechul answered. He looked at Jiyoung and saw her wearing her pants and buttoning her blouse. He handed his hand to Jiyoung. Jiyoung hesitates if she will not grab it or she will. She chose the latter. Heechul pulled Jiyoung up. They gaze at each other's eyes.

"Mianhae" Heechul said

"It's nothing...no harm done" Jiyoung said and walk away while smiling. He fixed himself before going out the room. 'Damn! What an interruption!' Heechul thought.