Chapter 33 + Author's note ^___~

Married With Him

 

He was helping her put the baby's clothes away. "Do you think we should go buy the other things for the baby yet?"

She turned to look at him. "Yeah."

"Ok, let's go out for lunch. And then, we'll go shopping again."

They were shopping for the whole day and finally got back home after dinner.

She was in her room looking over some of her designs when her cell rang. She looked at her caller id and it was her lawyer. "Hello?"

"Mrs. Jung? About your divorce, are you still going through with it? The paperwork’s are done. We just need him to sign it."

"I haven't made a decision yet, but I don't think I'll go through with it. It's been really hard on me and I think it's time to just give up. I will let you know more lately. Thank you so much for helping me through this. Bye."

Heechul was at the side her door listening to her conversation, but she didn't have any clue. He was hurt, sadness filled his eyes. 'I thought you love me.' He walked away and didn't bother her all night.

She was wondering why it was so quiet and that he didn't come bother her at all. She went looking for him, but he wasn't at home. "Hmm, why didn't he tell me he was going out?" She was standing in the hallway of the front door entrance. She turned to leave, but then he entered the house. "Oh, where did you go?"

He looked at her angrily. "Do I have to tell you everything I do?"

She was shocked that he just yelled at her. Her expression turned sad. "Mianhae. It's just that..."

He just went straight upstairs. She looked at his trailing back.

She was still in shock when he returned downstairs. "Here." He handed her some papers and a check for 300 million won. She looked at the paper and it was a divorced paper he drew up.

"What is this?" She asked shockingly.

"What else? You wanted to go, so I'm letting you go. I even gave you a little gift."

She looked at the check and then dropped the papers and the check to the floor. He walked up to her and gave her a harsh kiss on the lips. "Remember this though; you get the money, so I want our child." She slapped him across his face and ran into her room, but while she was running, she felt pain in her stomach.

She grabbed onto her belly and fell onto the ground slowly.

"Jiyoung! What's wrong?"

She pushed him away like he was some sort of monster. She had tears in her eyes and everything started to get blurry.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

So As You Read Above, Jiyoung is in Labor already 

So Ji-Chul Baby is Coming !

 

And That's why I Need You to Vote the Baby Gender and Name in This Chapter Link

The Baby Gender and Name Polls

And I'm Closing The Polls on

June 5, 2011

At 

 

11 a.m [Malaysia's Time]

 

So Vote Up !!!

Thank You !

Gumawo !

Terima Kasih !

Arigatou !

Merci Boucoup !

Syukran !