Chapter 25

Married With Him

 

He went to her office and was working on some of his paper when his cell rang. It was just his cousin wanting them to join them for dinner tomorrow night. He agreed as to he had nothing to do.

He went upstairs into their room and saw that she was still soundly asleep. He went and slept next to her, but he was just holding her. He kissed her cheeks and pushed away a strand of hair in her face. "Saranghaeyo. I'll never let you go." He closed his eyes and fell asleep too.

Soon after, the mother was suspicious as to why it was so quiet. She went up to their door and knocked, but no one answered. She tried the door knob and it opened. She peeked inside and saw them sleeping together. "Oh, they must be tired. I should also go take a nap." She closed the door and left.

Jiyoung woke up to find her husband next to her again. She was going to push him, but thought better of it. She knew that he must have been tired. She was staring at his face and lifted her hand to touch him, but she knew that she shouldn't. She pulled her hand back and decided to get up, but he grabbed hold of her and pulled her back.

"Where you going? You need to rest." He finally opened his eyes and noticed that her eyes were red. "What's wrong?"

She rubbed her eyes and looked away. "Oh, it's nothing. I think something got in there."

"Let me blow it out." He turned her face back and opened her eyes. He blew on it lightly and rubbed the bottom of her eyes. "Better?"

She nodded and got up out of bed. "I must wake up. It's already late. I didn't expect to sleep this late. Where's omma?"

"I don't know. I fell asleep around noon."

"Noon? You mean...never mind." She walked to the bathroom and he heard the shower running. She came back out and grabbed her bathrobe. She turned and saw him standing at the door. "NO! Don't even think about it."

He went into the bathroom and sat on the toilet. She walked in with an angry face. "I'm not thinking about it. You are, so that makes it perfectly ok."

"Omma is just outside. Get out now. I need to shower."

"I need to shower too."

"Fine." She remembered that one night. "You go first." She walked towards the door, but he ran past her and locked the door. "Heechul! Open the door. NOW!"

"Yeobo...can't we take a shower together?"

"No. We don't have a normal marriage. If it was the same as everyone else's, I wouldn't mind, but this. This is not going to work." She pushed him out of the way, but he wouldn't budge. He carried her and took her with him into the shower. "Ahhhhhhhh! Let me go. I'm still wearing my clothes. Heechul!

He pushed her up against the wall and pushed a finger to her lips. "Shhhh. If you don't want omma to hear you, you must stay quiet." He kissed her, but she pushed him back. But she didn't succeed. He devoured and she fell in with him.