Chapter 15

Married With Him

 

"How can you do this to Heechul?" Her mother was scolding her. Her mother was lightly punching and pushing her daughter. They were sitting on the couches in the living room. She was quiet. She didn't know what to say to her mother. She didn't want to disappoint her family or his.

"Omma, it's not that easy."

"You think that divorce is the answer? Just because you don't remember anything, it doesn't mean that you go and divorce your husband. How can you make such rash decisions like this?"

"Omma...I...I don't love him anymore. I don't think we ever did."

"How can you say that? You were the one who wanted to marry him. We were going to introduce you to another man, but you told us that you already love Heechul."

"Omma, I don't know how to explain it. I think that he's...I think that he doesn't...”

All of a sudden the phone rang. She went and picked it up.

"Who is this?"

"Yeobo, what are you doing right now? Is omma there yet?"

"I'm just sitting and chatting with omma. Did you need something?"

"Um...about the picture...I need to explain it to you."

"It's okay. You don't have to explain it to me. When are you coming back?"

"In a few days. I'm almost done here."

"I have to go. Omma's waiting."

"Ok. Sa..Saranghae."

"Bye."

"He said he loves me. What did he mean by that? Did he even really mean it? Does he really love me or is he just saying that?" She was thinking when her mother interrupted her thoughts.

"Who was that, honey?"

"Oh, it was just Heechul." She put the receiver down and went back to sit down next to her mother.

"Let's talk about this tomorrow. The food's getting cold."

They had dinner and her mother went to sleep, but she was up on the internet. She was just looking around, when something caught her eyes. She opened it up and was surprised how fast news got around.

"WIFE OF JUNG HEECHUL, CEO OF ZE:A CORP., SEEKS DIVORCE LAWYER"

She knew that she will not be able to sleep tonight.