Chapter 31

Married With Him

 

Entering a 5 star hotel in your Pajamas is not such a good idea. They were in the hotel at 2 in the morning in their Pajama while others are in their business attire.

They were directed to a table and the waiter took their order.

"What would you guys like?"

Heechul looked over at Jiyoung. "We'll just take two orders of the Ben & Jerry's Dublin Mudslide."

"Will that be all?"

"Yes." The waiter walked away.

"Sorry."

He looked at her sad face. "For what?"

"I didn't mean to drag you out tonight."

"It's fine. Don't worry about it."

The waiter brought them their ice cream. Jiyoung dive right into it. "Mmmmmmmmmm"

Heechul looked over at her confused.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. It’s so good. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm." She looked over at him and noticed that he wasn't eating his. "You don't like it?"

"It's not that." She blushed because she knew that he was looking at her.

They finally reached home. "Thank you." She gave him a peck on the cheeks. She went to her room. He was still standing there in awe.

The next morning, she woke up early, despite yesterday's outing. She went into the kitchen and noticed that the coffee machine wasn't on. She was used to waking up to the smell of coffee. It helps make her day better. "He must not be awake yet." She went upstairs to their room and found him still sleeping. He was sleeping lopsided and was snoring. "I didn't know that he could make such loud noises." She closed his mouth and he stopped. As she turned to leave he started snoring again. She just laughed it off and left the room.

He finally woke up 30 minutes later. He was rushing and found that coffee was ready already. "Thanks for the coffee." He grabbed it and left the house. She was still staring at the door when he left. Few seconds later, he came back into the house.

"Did you forget something?"

"Yes." He walked over to her and gave her a peck on the forehead. "I forgot to kiss you." She blushed and he left again.