Chapter 18

Married With Him

 

They were all sitting down in the living room laughing about the photo in the newspaper.

"I can't believe that they thought that I was your girlfriend. Were you worried, Jiyoung? I know that you don't remember me, so I was a little worried."

She turned to look at her husband and smiled. "No. He already told me the situation."

"But it was said that you went to see a divorce lawyer. Is it true?"

Heechul looked at her with questioning eyes, but she didn't notice. "Yes…"

"What for? Were you guys planning on a divorce?"

"No." He answered for her. "It's just that, she misunderstood me a little. That's all."

After they had left, Heechul and Jiyoung had finally got to take their shower. She went into their bathroom first, but he went in after her. "I'm taking a shower. Wait your turn."

He looked at her and held onto the door. "It's late. I want to go to sleep. Why can't we take it together?"

"Aniyoo. You have to wait until I'm finished."

"I'm tired and I have to go to work early tomorrow."

"Arraseo. You go first. I'll wait."

"Aniyoo!"

"Mwo? Ok, fine. I'll go first."

"Aniyoo. What I meant was that I want to take a shower with you."

"Aniyoo." She pushed him through the door and closed it. He was knocking on the door, but she pretended that she didn't hear.

She was thinking to herself. "We haven't even slept together since I've been back. I don't even know if he's already done his husbandly duties in the bed yet." All of a sudden the door opened and he got into the shower.

He was still fully clothed and she shrieked. "What are you doing in here?" She pushed him, but he held onto her hands. He pushed her against the wall and trapped her using his arms making a human cage. He leaned in towards her and was inches away from her lips.

He looked her straight in the eyes. "I can't keep it a secret anymore."

She looked down on his lips and felt her heart beating faster. She felt her breathing had increased. "What secret?"

He held onto her wrist with his left hand while his right hand was tracing her lips. He could feel that he was tight. He had never wanted anyone as much as he wanted her right now. "I want you." He leaned in and kissed her lips.

He released his hold on her wrist and held onto her face while he was kissing her. Her hands went down to the buttons on his shirt. She ed his shirt and began to take it off, but he roughly took it off himself. He made a trail of kisses down her neck and onto her shoulders. She closed her eyes and was just thinking of what was going to happen next. He carried her to the bedroom and quickly undressed himself. He remembered their first night because he knew that their parents would check. They had to have proof, so they both agreed to a quick one. But now, he was taking his time with her.

He woke up first and found her still in his arms. He knew that she must have been exhausted from yesterday night. He looked at her loving face. He touched her cheeks and then pushed a strand of hair away. She stirred and finally opened her eyes. She saw him staring at her and she went under the blanket. He went under too and kissed her.

"Did you sleep well?" He asked her lovingly.

"Yes." She got out of bed, but found herself still . She ran off into the bathroom and came out after wearing her robe. "Don't you have to go to work early?"

"No. I took today off. We have to send mother to the airport."

"Oh, yeah." She went into the bathroom and he followed her. He was not embarrassed of his ness. She gave him a quick peck on the cheeks. "Saranghaeyo."

He looked at her seriously and then smiled. "Nado, saranghaeyo." He leaned in and kissed her again.