Chapter 34

Married With Him

 

She woke up to a beeping sound. She looked around the room and knew instantly that it was the hospital. She looked to her right side and saw him sitting there half asleep. She looked at the clock on the wall and it read 11:46. She was furious at him, but didn't know what caused her to faint. She looked over at him and tears started to form in her eyes again. 'No! I won't cry. It's not like I need him in my life. Me and my baby' she held onto her stomach, 'me and my baby can survive without him.'

She got up and the bed made creaking noises. She stopped instantly because she didn't want to wake him up. She got out of the bed really fast and went up to him. She looked at his face and then a tear dropped from her eyes into his. He winced and then she immediately got the keys from the table next to him. He got up and wiped his eyes. He didn't know why it was wet, but he looked over at the bed and found her missing. He went to the restroom and found it locked.

"Jiyoung... Are you ok?" It was quiet, but the light was on. "Jiyoung, open the door."

Inside the restroom, she was changing into her clothes. She knew she woke him up, but she didn't care. She wanted to get away from him. He had hurt her very badly.

"Jiyoung, open the door right now." Instantly the door opened and he noticed that she was dressed in her normal clothes. "Where are you going?"

She just walked past him and went out the door. He went after her and grabbed her arms. He turned her around to face him. They were both standing outside her room. "Where are you going at this time?"

She shook off his hand and kept walking, but he grabbed onto her again. He turned her around again. "Don't do this right now. You're going to lose our baby if you do this." She looked at him, eyes wide open.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So There Result Are Out !

Ji-Chul Baby is a Baby Boy and His name is Going to Be

 

..................................

[find out in Chapter 36 neh?]

 

Gumawo for the Vote Guys ^__~ 

Enjoy !