Chapter 36

Married With Him

 

It was 6:00 am in the morning when Jiyoung finally wake up. She saw Heechul sleeping beside her in a sitting position. Heechul's head was supported by his two arms that was cross against each other and was place on top of her bed. When she saw him, she started to cry again. She reminisce the happenings at their house, the night before she gave birth. She was crying softly, trying her best not to wake up the sleeping Heechul. Unfortunately, Heechul heard her hiccups. Heechul's eyes open automatically and sat up. There, he saw Jiyoung crying her eyes out. He sits beside Jiyoung and softly caressed her cheeks. He hugged her but she didn't hug him back.

"What's the matter? Why are you crying? Is there anything that hurts? Tell me, do you need something?" He said softly, caressing her long brown hair gently. But before Jiyoung could answer a loud bang was heard. They both looked to the direction of the sound and there they saw their parents with so much excitement.

"Jiyoung! Heechul! How's the baby? Is she fine? What are you feeling now baby? Are you all right? Why didn't you tell us that you are pregnant?" Mrs. Kang shrieked.

"Yeah! Why didn't you tell us? Do you know how worried we are?" Mrs. Jung added

"Relax, Honey...you sound like a paranoid chicken" Mr. Kang said

"But your omma is right Heechul, why didn't you tell us?" Mr. Jung said, agreeing to his wife

"Well appa, we’re kind of busy and we didn't have time to talk to you and I know you're busy also" Heechul answered

"But still...ok fine, I give up...How's my grandchild? Is she a boy or a girl?" Mr. Jung asked

"It's a boy, appa" Jiyoung answered while smiling. Jiyoung was so happy to see their parents with happiness plastered on their faces while Heechul is quite irritated because their parents interrupt them. He was about to apologize but their childish parents came into the picture.

Suddenly, a soft knock was heard and Mr. Kang opened the door. He was smiling when he came back.

"Who's that appa?" Jiyoung asked.

"It's the new member of our family" Mr. Kang said smiling. Then the midwife appeared and walked towards Heechul and Jiyoung.

"Here's your baby Mr. and Mrs. Jung. Chukhae!" the midwife said smiling. "I'll just come back later" She handed the baby to Jiyoung and Jiyoung happily accepted her child.

"So cute..." Mrs. Jung said

"What is his name baby?" Mr. Kang asked

“I would like to name him Chan Hee…But is it fine with Heechul?" Jiyoung said while rocking baby Chan Hee.

"It's fine with me" Heechul said and kisses his son's forehead

"He really looks like a Jung...he look likes Heechul but the hair was Jiyoung's" Mr. Jung said

"Yeah, I agree" Mr. Kang said. They were happy to see the family so happy. Happiness can be seen in Jiyoung and Heechul's eyes.

"I think we should leave them...family moments perhaps" Mrs. Kang whispered

"Yeah, I guess" Mr. Kang answered. "Hey, were just going to buy some food...I bet you two are hungry". They lifted their head and nodded. Their parents left. A different silence surrounded the two of them.

Heechul was about to talk and apologize when Jiyoung started to talk again.

“Heechul, we need to talk” Jiyoung started while looking at Heechul's face. Heechul was confused and he just interrogates Jiyoung. He lifted his head and eye lock with his wife.

“Huh? About what?” Heechul asked with confusion.