Angry Tigress

UNTITLED

 

SEUNGIN’s P.O.V

 

I spent my whole weekend being with Yeonhee. We would either go out to the mall or watch movies. I still didn't tell her anything about the bullying because I'm afraid of what she'll do. Actually I'm not even planning on tell her anything.

I remembered when we were in kindergarten where she strangled one of our playmates and tried to feed him crayons because I told Yeonhee that he hid my shoe for his little prank. I still shudder at the memory.

Now that we're older, I'm afraid of all the things she might do. I'm afraid she might kill someone and go to jail. What will her parents think? What will others think? I couldn't risk Yeonhee's reputation.

 

It's a beautiful Sunday morning. Which means BAP will be home any moment. Yey! Now that Yeonhee and BAP are back, I hope no one would bully me anymore.

We were in the kitchen of Junhong's mansion helping his mom prepare lunch.

I was setting the tables when I heard a car engine stop outside the house. Oh boy. That must be them. I ran to the door to open it and greet them.

 

"Noona! I missed you!" Junhong was the first one to greet me and gave me a hug.

"I missed you too Jello-ah" I pinched his cheeks after the hug.

"Noona, It's Zelo." he pouted. Aigoo~!

 

Behind Junhong was his father. "Annyeong Haseyo, Ahjussi!" I greeted him.

"Seungin-ah! So nice to see you! It's been a while." he greeted back then gave me a warm fatherly hug.

 

"Baby girl! Did you miss oppa?!" Himchan oppa beamed with a goofy smile on tackling me into a hug.

"Ofcourse I miss you oppa! You smell funny." I laughed.

 

"Seungin-ah! You still didn't grow?!" Youngjae oppa teased.

"You were only gone for a few days oppa. How would you tell the difference if I grew or not?" I answered him but hugged him back.

 

"How many pairs glasses did Yeonhee smashed when we were gone?!" Yongguk oppa asked and spread his arms open asking for a hug.

"Only 2" I raised 2 fingers then hugged his waist.

 

"Yeonhee! I brought you something!" Jongup chimed with a never-fading smile on.

"Really oppa? What is it? You didn't have to." I was getting excited.

His smile grew wider. "Dirty laundry!" he laughed.

My face fell. "No really. You didn't have to. But a hug would be nice."

"Aw! Come here" he then pulled me into a hug.

My face scrunched. "Jongup, you smell a lot funnier than Himchan oppa" I commented. He just chuckled.

 

Daehyun came in last.

"How was the trip o-oppa?" I awkwardly asked.

"No hug?" he tilted his head to the side. OMONA~! So cute! ASDFGHJKL!! he wants a hug! Waaaaaah!! Dying inside! 

SEUNGIN! Stop it! Pull yourself together! I mentally slapped myself.

I gave him a one hand hug. He felt that I was kinda awkward so he pulled me tighter into the warm embrace.

My eyes widened, butterflies started to dance in my stomach, my knees felt like they would give in any moment, my palms started to sweat and my heart raced uncontrollably.

Keep calm Seungin. Keep calm. This is just a hug.

He was so warm and soft. His scent was so intoxicating and addicting. Why does he smell this nice? Why is he so perfect? That's it! I totally lost my mind. I felt my soul leave my body. Goodbye sanity.

"You smell nice." I suddenly blurted out. I covered my mouth. What did I just say? Great! Now Daehyun thinks you're a ert! Why do you even care about what Daehyun thinks?!

He pulled back. "I always do." he pinched my nose then went inside the house leaving me there spazzing. I blinked. Gaaaaaaah!! Need to punch something. Anything!!

 

"Seungin-ah, do you want to eat your lunch out there?" Youngjae oppa's voice interrupted my spazzing.

"Coming oppa!" I answered then turned around my face meeting the wooden door.

Seungin, why are you this stupid? I asked myself while rubbing my face.

 



Monday

 

I was running late to class and my teacher scolded me. I woke up late this morning because I was with Yeonhee and BAP last night. I didn't even get to eat my breakfast.

 

When I walked to my seat one of the bullies tripped me. Sighs. I fell on the floor and as expected the whole class laughed.

"Too bad Jongup oppa isn't here to help you, nerdy." a girl beside me said.

Oppa? Seriously? You look older than him!

I stood up and dragged my bag to my seat and just acted like nothing happened.

 

I sat on my chair looking out the window. Just then my phone vibrated in my pocket. I fished it out and read the message. It's from Yeonhee.

'Seungin-ah, I can't go to school right now. I'm really tired.'

'Okay Yeonhee. Take lots of rest!'

 

I sighed. Then I remembered Jinyoung oppa so I texted him.

'Oppa, are you gonna eat your lunch at the Secret garden? ^^ '

We named the rooftop our Secret Garden. Keke. Cheesy

Moments later he replied. 'Ne little bunny. You wanna join me?'

'Ne oppa ^^ See you later. I need to listen to the teacher or else she'll scold me. Annyeong~'

 

Lunch came. Which means I have to go to the cafeteria to get lunch. I couldn't skip lunch because I didn't eat my breakfast this morning.

 

The bullyings got worse today. I walked into the cafeteria and people started calling me names again. I grabbed a tray but as soon as I did people started to throw things at me, garbages, half eaten food, beverage bottles--empty and filled. I decided not to get lunch and just go to the rooftop.

 

My phone vibrated not looking at the caller ID

"Yeoboseyo?" I answered.

"Little bunny? Where are you?" Jinyoung oppa's voice were full of concern.

 

I was about to answer when this girl took my phone and looked at the screen.

"Well what do you know. You even have Jinyoung oppa's number. Lucky girl." she mocked then threw my phone somewhere behind here. What the?

She crossed her arms. It's the same girl that crushed my glasses.

 

I side-stepped. I started walking to my shattered phone. She caught up to me and swiftly placed a foot in front of me causing me to fall. How many times do I have to trip in one day?

I felt a stinging pain on my knees. I sat up and looked at it. They're bleeding. My knees unfortunately landed straight on the broken phone. Tears started to blur my vision not because of the pain but because I can’t take it anymore.

 

She bent down to my level. "Aw~ Look at you. What a total mess. Let me help you." she faked concern.

She then opened a water bottle which she took from someone and spilled the cold liquid on my head. She stood up and called everyone's attention. There weren't a lot of students in the cafeteria, around 70-80, maybe all of them are her minions. Since most of them are the ones who bullied me as far as I can remember.

"Yeoreobun! Do you want to know something? This girl here." she pointed a finger at me. "Is nothing but BAP's personal slave!" she announced loud and clear. Tears started to stream down my face.

 

 

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU SAY?!" an angry female voice echoed through the whole cafeteria.

All eyes widened and stared at the fuming tigress. They all made a run for it but before they could. All the doors of the cafeteria burst open revealing BAP who all mirrored Yeonhee's angry exterior. No traces of happiness can even be seen on Jongup's face.

 

"Where do you think you're going?" Yongguk oppa growled and beside him was Jinyoung oppa. Junhong and Daehyun oppa ran to me.

 

"Noona! She's bleeding." Junhong yelled. Daehyun was examining my knees; he took off his blazer placing it on me and scooped me off the floor. Omo~!

 

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO HER?!!" Yeonhee yelled.

Everyone was now shaking in fear. "EVERYONE ON YOUR KNEES NOW!! AND BRING ME WHOEVER DID THIS TO HER!!" Yeonhee commanded.

 

"Y-yeonhee, you don't have to do this." I squeaked as I held onto Daehyun oppa who was walking to the door.

"Seungin-ah, you're hurt." her expression softened as she turned to me.

 

 

Me and Daehyun walked to the infirmary in awkward silence. Junhong stayed in the cafeteria hoping to calm Yeonhee if she might do anything way out of hand.

I didn’t say anything because I was thinking of all the possibilities that Yeonhee could do. I unconciously placed my head on the crook of Daehyun’s neck. I’m really tired, mentally and physically. My knees still hurt, but I feel a lot better now that my gorgeous knight in shining armor is with me. You’re getting cheesier and cheesier Seungin.

 

“Why didn’t you tell us that you were bullied?” He suddenly asked.

“I’m afraid of what Yeonhee might do. Thanks for helping me back there.” I mumbled.

“Babo.” He stated.

 

Whe arrived at the infirmary. Daehyun placed me down gently on the bed. The nurse wasn’t there yet, maybe out for lunch. Daehyun left the room for awhile then came back with a first aid kit at hand.

I sat up.”I can do it myself.” I said reaching for the plastic box that he was holding.

He hid the box behind him and shook his head.

“But I can do it.” I said still reaching for the box.

 

Sighing, he leaned down to my level. His face was coming closer. I leaned back but his head was still moving forward. Otteoke? I leaned back a little more until I was lying on the bed. He was now hovering on top of me.

 

“Just relax, Princess” he whispered with a husky voice.

I feel lightheaded, that all the energy in my body just drained. I couldn’t think straight right now. Infact, I couldn’t even think at all. I was just frozen on the bed. What did you do to me Daehyun? GAAAAAH!! ASDFGHJKL;!! I CAN’T BREATH! My palms started to sweat again. That’s it! I totally lost my mind.

 

“Aah!” A sting in my knees pulled me back down to earth.

 

 

 

 

HIMCHAN’s P.O.V

 

We were now all walking to the infirmary.

 

“Why didn’t Seungin tell u—“ I asked but was cut off when I heard a voice.

 

“Aah oppa! Gently” Seungin pleaded.

“ssh.. the pain will go away. I promise.” Daehyun’s voice cooed. The hell are they doing?!

 

All our eyes widened. We were all thinking the same thing. Keke. Well maybe except for Junhong and Yeonhee.

“Eh?” the innocent maknae asked. Yongguk quickly covered his ears. “You didn’t here anything, Zelo”

 

“Aah. It hurts. Slowly.” Seungin whimpered.

“Sorry, just relax.” Daehyun said.

 

Just then I kicked the door open.

“Yah! Jung Daehyun! Why are you…” I stopped when I realized what they were doing. Daehyun was just cleaning Seungin’s injured knees.

 

“Neh oppa?” Seungin tilted her head to the side.

“Nothing” I smiled innocently, clasping both hands behind me then rocking my feet back and forth.

 

Yeonhee smacked the back of my head hard. I pouted rubbing the aching spot.

 

Daehyun rolled his eyes. “ert” he remarked.

 

 

 



 

 

Author’s note:

 

Annyeong lovely readers!

I kinda let my erted creative side take over. I regret nothing.

hope you enjoy this chapter.

I reread some of my chapters and I spotted a lot of mistakes. I’m too lazy to correct them. Maybe next time.

Please subscribe~

Kamsahamnida~ *bows*

chuk~! ^3^

 

love,

Bluebowtie