What Happened

UNTITLED

 

SEUNGIN’s P.O.V

 

“So what exactly happened?” Yeonhee asked while dragging the cutting board in front of her to slice the onions.

I sighed and started recounting the events that happened during my ‘date’ with Jinyoung oppa.

 

 

After class, we left the school’s premises and headed to the mall. Jinyoung oppa told me that his cousin was a 20 year old girl who loves traveling a lot. Thinking for a brief moment, I suggested a new camera to capture new memories. He agreed immediately. I was happy that we don’t have to roam around the mall looking for something appropriate to be given as gift. That means more time for our little date.

It didn’t take a lot for our time to find the store we were looking for and buy a gift.

I dragged Jinyoung oppa to a photobooth after we exited the store. We both did cute, formal and funny poses in front of the camera. After we’re done, I happily skipped out the booth to see how our photos turned out. But when I looked at the box attached to the side of the booth where our photo should come out, I was surprised that it was empty. That’s odd. I waited for a while scratching my head in confusion but it still didn’t come out; so we agreed to take new photos instead. The same thing happened, the photos still didn’t appear. We repeated a few more times but in the end we gave up. Maybe the photobooth was under repair or something.

It was Jinyoung oppa’s turn to drag me where he wants this time. We entered a video arcade but it was packed with people that we can’t even play any game at all. Maybe next time.

Since it was almost dinner time Jinyoung oppa brought me to a really nice restaurant. I was comfortable around him and he was so easy to be with. He even wanted to take a stroll by the Han River; he said it looks beautiful at night.

We were driving out of the parking lot when he suddenly stopped his car. I looked at him and asked what was wrong. Shrugging, he went out of the car to look at one of his tires. He opened my side of the door and was slightly embarassed to say that a nail was accidentally stuck on his tire. So we ended up taking a taxi home instead.

 

 

“Wow, all of those happened on your first date. Tsk tsk” Yeonhee clicked her tongue.

“Don’t worry noona! I’ll bring you out on an unforgettable date someday.” Junhong beamed.

“I’m sure you will.” I chuckled and messed his hair.

Sighing, I rested my head on the table. “And even when he doesn’t have a car he still took me home safely. I wanted to invite him in but he said he needed to go back to his car”

 

 

 

 

 

NO ONE's P.O.V

 

Daehyun was skipping happily as he opened the door to his condo unit, dropping the bag of groceries on his floor with a thud. He sat down on his black leather couch after rummaging his kitchen for snacks he can munch on.

"Maybe I should kidnap her tomorrow before that Jinyoung guy asks her out again." he giggled as he tossed another potato chip in his mouth.

Remembering the events of what happened earlier as a satisfying smile formed on his lips.

 

 

Flashback

 

 

DAEHYUN's P.O.V

 

I was following Seungin and that Jinyoung guy to some store that sells a variety of cameras. It didn't take long before they got out.

Seungin pointed at something while smiling at him. They started walking and I squinted my eyes to look at where they were going. A photobooth?! She's going in a photobooth with him?! All alone?! In that tiny box?!

I wanted to do something but was too late since they were already inside. I was racking my brain for some ideas, I pace back and forth then I saw their photos come outof the tiny slot and into the box. Smirked evilly, I snatched the photos and quickly hid beside the vending machine. Seungin came out to see the photos but couldn't find it, so she decided to take another round of pictures. Oh no. That means she's gonna have to go back in there with that guy. I was debating whether I should let them take the photos so that they would stop coming back in there or keep on taking their little souvenir. But my decision was made when a new set of photos came out. I swiftly look it. After a few more attempts of taking the pictures, they finally gave up. Finally!

I wore my mask and pulled my cap down to cover my face and walked past them. I heard him say something about the video arcade. Need to think of something. Just then I spotted a group of kids so I bribed them to go to the arcade. They quickly agreed. Young naïve minds. Smart move, Dae. So now the whole place was packed that you have to squeeze your way inside.

Keeping my cover and being on a safe distance from them, I kept trailing behind. So far he didn't do anything stupid or anything to be called a jerk.

Jinyoung led her to a restaurant. Neither too expensive nor cheap. Making sure that the waiter was talking to them and distracting them before I walked to the table just behind Seungin. A waiter also came to me to ask for my order. And since I can't just say no to food I ordered a large cappuccino and cookies n' cream cheesecake. Mmm… Cheesecakes…

I sat there pretending to text someone on the phone while my ears are perked up catching everything that they're talking. I would make a disgusted face everytime that Jinyoung guy would make a joke. As the orders came, I didn't hesitate to devour the piece of paradise on my plate.

"You know, the Han River looks beautiful at night. Care to visit it with me tonight?" he asked Seungin. I rolled my eyes. No Seungin! We have school tomorrow!

"Sure oppa!" Seungin chimed. Not if I can do anything about it.

I asked the waiter for my bill to pay and swiftly like a ninja I went of the establishment to the parking lot. I spotted his car immediately since it was parked near mine. I rummaged through the mini toolbox that I keep in my car. Finally found the large nail that I was looking for.

Since I'm not just some idiot, I know that this place is filled with CCTV cameras. I took out my phone and played with it for a while and walked to my target. I let my phone slip off my hand when I was beside Jinyoung's car. Ducking down to pick up my phone, I swiftly placed the nail beside the tire so that it wouldn’t look like it was done on purpose. When he drives his car out of the parking, he’ll sure have a flat tire.

Standing up, I didn’t go back to my car because that would look suspicious so instead I went back inside the mall to buy grocery.

 

End of flashback

 

 

Daehyun remembered the photos he’d stolen. He took it out of his pocket, it was a bit crumpled with tiny creases. He stuck his tongue out in disgust as he looked at Jinyoung’s face. When his eyes traveled to Seungin’s, his lips were immediately drawn to a smile. He digested every detail of her gentle face and let his thumb caress the lifeless photo. He didn’t know why he was acting this way this.

“What have you done to me?” he mumbled.

He decided to keep the photos instead even though Jinyoung was there.

 

 

 



 

 

Author’s note:

 

Annyeong dear readers!

Now you know that Daehyun was the reason why their date was cut short.

Thank you for reading~!

Please subscribe~!

Chuk~! ^3^

Btw, I have a 7 year old niece who is also a BABY. She said she likes Zelo a lot and even calls him Baby Zelo even though she’s years younger than him.

 

Love,

Bluebowtie