Brown Paper Bag

UNTITLED

 

SEUNGIN’s P.O.V

 

“So it’s kinda like a talent show?” I asked Yeonhee when we were heading to the comfort room.

“Well yeah. It’s definitely like a talent show.” She opened the door.

We were talking about ‘The TS High Talent Showcase.’

I headed to the sink to place my things on the counter and wash my hands. “Uwah~! That’s really cool! Does BAP join too?”

Yeonhee entered one of the cubicles. “Of course! Well, except for Junhong cause he’s just a freshman but I think he’ll join this year and of course Daehyun since you know, he doesn’t like to perform in front of an audience.” I was slightly disappointed that Daehyun oppa won’t perform.

“Wow! I didn’t know BAP oppas had talent.” My mouth turned into an ‘o’ shape.

“Of course they do~! My Gukkie gummy bear can rap, Youngjae can actually sing, Himchan can play the drum and guitar, Jongup is a surprisingly good dancer and Junhong can rap and dance.”

“Woah~! I didn’t know about that.” leaning my back on the wall while hugging my books.

“That’s because you were in abroad. But don’t worry you’ll get to see them.” I heard the toilet flush; Yeonhee came of the cubicle.

 

 

“So you substitute x with…” the teacher’s loud voice rang through the whole classroom. Some of my classmates weren’t listening, especially the ones in the back.

I shifted my gaze from the teacher to my notebook to make sure I copied the correct formulas when my stomach started to hurt. Placing my pen down, my hand went to clutch the aching spot. I bit my lips to suppress the pain and leaned my head on my desk.

“Seungin? Gwaenchanha?” Jongup seemed to notice my discomfort.

My forehead started to sweat. “M-my stom-mach…” I had difficulty speaking.

 

 

 

 

DAEHYUN’s P.O.V

 

“Seonsaengnim, can I use the toilet?” I raised a hand. Actually, I just wanted to see my Jagiya. A smile started to crawl on my lips.

The teacher sighed. “Yes Mr. Jung. You can use the toilet.”

I stood up and went out of my class in a hurry.

“It’s a good thing that her room isn’t that far from mine.” I mumbled to no one in particular while quickening my pace.

 

I slowed down a little bit when I finally caught sight of her.

 

Is she alright?

She bent over the desk with her hand nursing her stomach.

 

My brows furrowed and without hesitation I went to her, ignoring the teacher’s scoldings.

“Mr. Jung, what is the meaning of this?”

 

“Hyung, her stomach…” Jongup was a bit surprised when I appeared out of the blue.

I nodded at him. “Jagiya…” lifting her off her seat and carried her bridal style.

The area became quiet as all eyes were focused on me. I didn’t care.

I glanced at Seungin. Aish! She looks so fragile. My expression softened. Poor jagiya. Must be a stomach upset.

 

The teacher seemed to understand the situation so he didn’t dare interfere.

Seungin buried her head on my chest.

 

 

I gently placed Seungin on the bed inside the infirmary.

“What happened to her?” the nurse asked as she examined her.

“Stomach ache maybe.” I replied.

My Jagiya’s eyes fluttered open but her brows were still pinched together.

“What did you eat earlier?” the nurse asked while placing a hand on her forehead to check her temperature.

 

“Chicken sandwich, kimchi, water” Seungin enumerated.

“That’s all? Nothing else?” the nurse asked again. Seungin shook her head.

 

The nurse thought for a bit then said something that made Seungin blush madly. So cute~

“Maybe it’s your menstrual period.” I looked away.

“M-maybe…” she stuttered.

 

“I’ll be back.” I told Seungin and left.

 

 

 

 

YEONHEE’s P.O.V

 

As soon as I saw Daehyun heading to the infirmary with Seungin on his arms, the tiger in me started to come out.

Is she being bullied again?!

I trudged to her class and slammed my palm on the door causing some of her classmates to jump in fright.

“What happened to Seungin?” I glared at them, even the teacher seemed to be afraid.

 

“W-we d-don’t know Yeonhee s-sunbae.” The guy with glasses spoke.

“Noona, calm down.it’s just her stomach.” Jongup calmed me.

“Oh! Well then, continue with your lessons.” I waved my hand motioning their teacher to continue and left acting like nothing happened.

I thought I was going to harvest heads today.

 

 

“Seungin?” I walked inside the infirmary.

“Yeonhee, I’m right here.” She raised her hand.

“What happened? And where is that Daehyun?” I asked when I was just beside her bed.

“It’s just my menstrual cramps, but my stomach feels a lot better now. Daehyun oppa left a few minutes ago. He said he’ll come back.” She had one of those rubber bags with warm liquid inside placed on her stomach.

 

 

 

 

SEUNGIN’s P.O.V

 

Yeonhee took a seat on one of the chairs. “Aren’t you going back to class?” I asked.

“I’ll keep you company first.” She was looking through a magazine.

 

“Jagiya~! Oppa’s back.” Daehyun oppa came back with a brown paper bag at hand.

“What’s that?” I pointed.

“This is for you.” He helped me up to sit and handed me the bag.

I opened the bag and Yeonhee stood up to take a peek.

 

My face heated when I saw what was in the bag.

A pack of sanitary napkin, new underwear and a few bars of chocolate.

He had the guts to buy these?!

 

“I didn’t know what brand you use so I just picked a random one.” He shrugged, doesn’t seem like a big deal for him.

“She usually uses…mmphh” I quickly covered Yeonhee’s mouth.

“These will do. T-thank you so much Oppa.” I can easily imagine the word ‘awkward’ across my face.

 

 

 

 

DAEHYUN’s P.O.V

 

“I think I’ll just go home Yeonhee. Anyways, I’m already late for my last class this afternoon.” Seungin told Yeonhee once we were outside the infirmary.

“Arasso. Rest well okay? I still have a meeting to go to.” Yeonhee waved.

“I’ll take her home. Don’t worry, I won’t do anything stupid.” I said.

“Take care of her! If I see a single scratch on her, I’ll make sure to scratch your eyes out. Understand? Bye!” she finally separated from us.

 

“Kaja jagiya. Oppa will safely bring you home.” I pinched her nose. She was still a little awkward.

I smiled. “Are you still thinking about what was inside the brown paper bag that I bought?” I innocently asked but there was a bit of teasing in my tone.

She shook her head and unwrapped the chocolate. “Do you want some oppa?” She offered.

Smiling, I opened my mouth and took a bite.

 

 

I opened the car door to let her in. Then a light bulb goes off in my head when I thought of some advice that Yongguk hyung used to give us.

 

 

(A/N: Yongguk’s Advice. Skip to 3:20)

 

I secretly took of my tie and ed the two buttons of my shirt and got in my car. Seungin was busy finishing her sweet treat to even notice what I was doing.

After starting the engine, I turned my head to look back giving her a perfect view of my jaw line. Keke. My left hand was on the steering wheel and the other one was behind her seat.

From my peripheral vision, I can see her look at me for a few seconds then looked away and awkwardly shifted on her sit.

I chuckled. My jagiya is so cute.

 

“Oppa, is the air conditioner on?” she began fanning herself with her hand.

“Yes, jagiya. Just wait a few seconds for the temperature to cool. I want to put you in my pocket.” I whispered the last sentence.

“What was that oppa?” she blinked.

 

I shook my head. “Nothing.”

 

 

 

 


 

 

Author’s note:

 

Annyeong dear beloved readers

Aaww~! I really love reading your comments *tears of joy*

I want to meet all of you in person

Hope you like this chapter

Btw, thank you so much for upvoting~!

It really means a lot

Once again, thank you for reading my fanfic ^^

Kamsahamnida~!

Chuk~! ^3^

 

Love,

Bluebowtie