The Bet

UNTITLED

 

SEUNGIN's P.O.V

 

It was a bright Sunday morning. BAP and Yeonhee had a sleep over here at my house last night. Youngjae oppa and Junhong were fighting over the remote control and as usual Jongup would just smile at them.

Yeonhee happily skipped to the sofa where I was sitting. She plopped down the sofa right next to me then smiled widely. Creepy…

"Yah! Yah! Seungin-ah!" she squealed.

"Yah Seungin-ah! We're gonna have a girls' night out later! We're gonna go clubbing. I already asked your mom about it so no worries!" she tugged on my arm.

 

"Noona! Can we come?" Junhong perked.

"Zelo-yah, what part of 'girls night out' do you not understand?" Youngjae snapped.

Junhong just blew a rasberry at him.

 

"I'm not going." I nonchalantly answered then glanced at her. She was now glaring at me. Effin' mood swings.

I slumped in defeat "Fine, but don't expect me to wear skimpy clothes"

 

"Breakfast is ready! Seungin-ah, Can you please wake Himchan up? Kamsahae~!" Yongguk oppa yelled from the kitchen.

“Neh oppa~!” I stood up from the couch then headed upstairs.

 

 

I went inside one of the guest room. Himchan oppa was laying flat on his stomach; half of his body was covered with the blanket. “Oppa wake up~ breakfast is ready” I softly spoke and poked his shoulder.

He placed a pillow over his head and mumbled incoherent words.

 

I moved closer to his bed and tried yanking the blanket off him but he just pulled it closer to himself. Aish! Oppa why do you have to be so stubborn?! I grabbed his pillow ang tried pulling so hard. “Oppa! Ireona~!” I bawled but he wouldn’t budge.

Then to my surprise he grabbed me by the waist and pulled me to bed with him. I was completely dumbfounded. What the?! He wrapped his strong arms around my petite body and and placed his legs on my thigh. “Sleep!” he commanded then snuggled his head on my neck.

 

“Yah! Oppa! Let go!” I tried to wiggle free from him but he was way too stronger for me. I blew away the hair that was covering my face.

 

Alright. You asked for it. I inhaled a huge amount of air then.. “YEONHEEEE~!!” my voice echoed through the whole house. Himchan oppa removed one of his arm from me to cover his ears.

 

Loud running footsteps were heard coming this way. Ohoho Himchan oppa you’re so gonna get it. The door slammed open revealing Yeonhee with an annoyed expression. Her eyes landed on me.

 

 “Help” I squeaked.

Yenhee trudged to the bed “Yah! ert! Wake up! Get off of Seungin! Wash up or no breakfast for you”

Yeonhee dragged Himchan oppa to the bathroom and pushed him in. “Thanks” I told Yeonhee.

 

“Seungin-ah, don’t I get a morning kiss?” Himchan oppa peeked his head through the bathroom door and puckered his lips.

“Kiss this!” Yeonhee threw a towel straight at his face. He sighed in defeat and retreated his head back in the bathroom. keke

 

 

 

Later that evening~

 

DAEHYUN's P.O.V

 

I was sitting by the bar area leaning my back and propping my elbows on the counter while drinking a glass of blue lagoon. I was hanging out at Jongup’s club. I know they wouldn’t come here because we have school tomorrow. I took a sip at my drink then some random girl wearing flimsy clothes approached me. “Hey there pretty boy. You seem to be alone. Wanna have some fun?” she seductively said while playing with the buttons of my shirt. Gross.

I moved my lips closer to her ears and whispered. “Get lost or the police are going to find your lifeless body floating on the Han River” I pulled away smirking then took a sip of my drink. From my peripheral vision I saw her walk away.

 

“Never thought I’d see you here right now, Daehyun” a familiar voice spoke from behind me.

“Me neither, Namsoo” I replied.

 

I never considered Namsoo a friend but he was one of the few who knew about my family background. I once got drunk here and accidentally spilled everything to him. He wasn’t working here in this night club during those times. I don’t even know why he works here as a bartender since he’s rich and also goes to TS High.

 

“You know Namsoo, you’re a filthy rich but why do you still work here” I ended up speaking my mind.

“Let’s just say it’s a favor for a friend and to have some fun” he answered.

You think Bartending is fun? “And your idea of fun is…?” I turned my head and raised a brow.

 

He slightly chuckled. “Do you ever wonder where I got my collection of expensive cars?” he threw back a question. I raised both of my brows to tell him to go on.

“Well you see Daehyun, I won most of them from bets”

“Bets? With whom?”

“From rich customers here. After all this is an exclusive club for rich people. In fact I never even lost yet.”

I shrugged my shoulder. “What kind of bets?” Might as well have a little fun.

“Random stuff. Why Dae? Interested? I’d bet one of my precious cars, you pick!” Namsoo persuaded.

“You seem to be pretty confident on this one” I uttered

“I’m not just confident, but very confident.” He said with a smirk on.

“So what’s the bet?” I asked

 

“How about making the first girl that rejects the drink I offer fall in love with you within 2 weeks” he said while wiping a shot glass clean with a towel.

“So you’re confident that you think I can’t do it?” I scoffed

“Pretty much…” he nonchalantly said.

“Tch! So how would you know that I made her fall in love with me?”

“Simple. You bring her over and if I can see that she already fell in love with you then we can say you won the bet. Or how about we look for the lucky girl first then you can decide whether you up for the bet or not” he offered.

“Sounds good to me” I answered.

 

 

Namsoo made a glass of Tequila Sunrise then approached a girl who was wearing black pants, a silver graphic shirt, black leather jacket and black combat boots. Her hair was down and she didn’t wear much make up, just eyeliner and lips. She doesn’t look cheap atleast and she’s pretty much close to my type. She was alone and looked kinda awkward glancing around like she was looking for someone. Looking almost like she doesn’t belong here. She finally noticed Namsoo. He tried talking to her and offering the drink but she just smiled at him then placed her waving hands in front of her as if to say that she doesn’t want to drink. Namsoo on the other said something back while smiling and then came back to me.

 

“So Dae, there you go the lucky girl. How about it? Is it a deal?”

“Deal” I nodded. Namsoo went off to attend other customers.

 

I eyed the girl again, she looks awfully familiar. I don’t know. I stood up planning to approach the girl but I stopped midway when a familiar figure came up to her. Yeonhee? What is she doing here? I was gonna turn my back when I remembered that I have my mask so I wore it. I walked past behind Yeonhee and caught her talking to the girl about having school tomorrow. Maybe she goes to TS High, but I don’t remember her…

 

Nah~ I think luck is on my side now. I went out of the night club then headed home to my condo.

 

 

 

 

NAMSOO’s P.O.V

 

I spotted Daehyun all alone by the bar, and at the same time just like fate planned it Yeonhee entered the club with a girl. She looks exactly like her mother. Just like how I planned it, Daehyun accepted my offer. Well, that was easy. The girl was pretty naïve herself.

 

The part where I told Daehyun about the bet was partly true. I did won most of my cars in bets here but I wasn’t a bartender yet. And yes, one of the reasons was because of a favor to a ‘friend’.

Namsoo you are one smart guy. I guess the times working here in this nightclub was worth it after all, just like killing 2 birds with 1 stone.



When I was sure Daehyun, Yeonhee and the girl already left; I called someone in my phone. After a few rings she finally picked up.

"Yeh?" she groggily said through the phone.

"Hey it's Namsoo. Daehyun finally took the bait" I informed her. If I can see her now, I know she's smirking.

"Really? Wow! You're really good."

"Yeah! I know. So how 'bout OUR deal?"

"I'm not forgetting about that. After all you do deserve it" she purred.

 

 



SEUNGIN's P.O.V

 

Yeonhee made me wear make up (although it's just BB cream, eyeliner and lip color but still!) and these clothes. It feels so heavy but well atleast it's not too revealing. She also smashed my glasses and told me to just use my contacts instead. Aish! This girl.



We entered the night club and man was it so chaotic. People danced everywhere, grinding their bodies with each other. Ew! Disgusting! I cringed at the thought. Yeonhee told me to just sit at the bar and ‘enjoy’ for awhile, while she went to a couple friends.



I would look for Yeonhee from time to time but I can't see her. I feel so awkward here. Forever alone!



Then this cute bartender approached me offering a drink but I kindly declined and told him I really don't drink. He just smiled and left. Weird. Randomly giving free drinks.



A few moments later Yeonhee emerged from the crowd then asked me if I want to dance. Nuh-uh! No way am I shaking my next these drunken zombies.

So in the end Yeonhee and I just went home because we still have school tomorrow.



Yey! Finally! TS High! I'm so excited to see my new school. Tehee~!



Well, so much for girls' night out.

 

 

 

 


Author's note:

 

Annyeong readers! *waves*

hope you enjoyed this chapter

thank you for reading

and please subscribe~

chuk~! ^3^

 

love,

Bluebowtie