It's all lies

UNTITLED

 

SEUNGIN’s P.O.V

 

It was already friday evening but there were still no signs of Daehyun oppa since this morning. I was in the kitchen of Yongguk oppa's house, the idea of a short drink was long gone and instead I stayed here. The others are watching a movie.

Aish! Why am I thinking of him? Oh yeah! He's the reason why you can't sleep, the reason why you're not in the mood to eat, the reason why you feel giddy all the time, the reason why you're loosing your mind, the reason why you can't think normally.

 

Am I falling for him?

No!

Maybe?

No!

I don't know.


But I wanna see him right now.

 

"Aish! I'm going crazy!" I mumbled as my hand found its way to ruffle my already messy hair.

"You're looking for Daehyun hyung right?" I slightly jumped.

Turning my head to the direction of the voice.

"Oh Uppie? I didn't notice you. Ha ha."

Jongup placed the half emptied glass of water on the table infront of him as he took a seat.

"I know you're looking for Daehyun hyung." a smile never abandoned his handsome face.

"Why would you think of that?" I propped one elbow on the table and placed my chin on my palm.

"If you're looking for him I think he's in my appa's night club right now. He mostly spends his friday nights there." he shrugged. "I can go with you, you know."

 

 

I don't know what came into me. One moment we were just in the kitchen talking and now here we are at the entrance of the night club. We didn't need to wait in the long line outside because as soon as they saw Jongup, they let us in.

The faint smell of cigarette and the thick scent of liquor hit my senses as soon as we stepped foot in the place. It wasn’t that much chaotic compared to last time I came here. The music wasn’t that much deafening either.

I didn’t wear much. Just simple denim jeans, a plain gray shirt and Jongup just let me borrow the smallest leather jacket he owned which still looked baggy on me. I definitely do not belong here.

 

 

 

 

NAMSOO’s P.O.V

 

I’ve been hiding from Daehyun since yesterday. I need to take extra precautions. Who knows he might be falling for her and back out from the bet. I couldn’t risk anything. I also stayed here just in case that Seungin girl comes in, then I can ‘accidentally’ blurt out everything about the bet.

Knowing that the chances of seeing her here are slim, but I just need to wait.

 

Daehyun was already sitting at the bar for as long as 5 hours, scaring every girl that would try to get his attention. He wouldn’t just stay here that long if it wasn’t for nothing.

“If he came here to tell me that he already won the bet then he should’ve brought her here.” I mumbled to no one in particular.

Just then my eyes caught two familiar figures enter the club.

“Looks like luck just knocked on my door.” I fixed my bartender uniform and brushed off any invisible dust.

 

I smoothly convinced some of my friends who also happen to be customers in here to distract talk to Jongup for a while.

My gaze followed her every movement. She slowly crept to where Daehyun was; she looks like she’s planning to surprise him.

Beauty is definitely evident on her angelic face if it wasn’t for those thick-rimmed glasses. What a waste. Tsk.

She was nearly 2 meters away when I walked to where Daehyun was.

Failing to perform anything she was planning, she found an empty seat and slowly sat on it. Eavesdropping wasn’t impossible for her since she not that far from Daehyun’s spot.

 

“Long time no see, Dae.” Grabbing a shot glass and wiped any microscopic dirt off of it as I spoke. I don’t know Daehyun that much but I know he’s the kind of person who likes to take time analyse every sentence thrown his way first before he replies.

Daehyun slightly turned his head so that he can see me from the corner of his eye, then twisted it back to its usual position.

 

“I know you came here because of the bet.” I continued to clean the already spotless glass utensil.

From my peripheral vision I can see Seungin shift on her seat and lean forward on the counter table, clearly interested on the topic.

I continued afraid he might say anything unwanted. “So how’s your progress? Did you make her fall for you?”

Silence was his response.

“Tch. I guess this is the first time that I’m loosing. Who’s her name again? Seungin?” I clicked my tongue and shook my head pretending to be upset from the loss.

I can see Seungin hanging her head low and clenching a tight fist. She stood up to leave and wiped something off her face.

 

My work here is done. A smirk was now crawling all over my lips.

 

Daehyun on the other hand didn’t seem to notice her flee as he finished the remains of his drink.

He turned to my direction with a blank expression his empty glass came in contact with the counter.

“I lost.” He stood up and dropped his car keys on the counter with a clanking sound.

 

Tsk. Tsk. He just gave up an expensive car that easily? She must be something, huh?

 

“Jung Daehyun!” he wasn’t that far when I called his attention and when he turned I threw him back his keys which he easily caught.

Raising a brow at me, not able to understand the situation.

“I’ll give that back to you.”

“Why? What for?” He walked back to me.

“Let’s just say I’m celebrating something about a favor for a friend.”

He shrugged and kept the keys back in his pocket.

 

 

 

 

SEUNGIN’s P.O.V

 

A couple minutes after we stepped in the club Jongup was immediately dragged away by his friends. He asked me if I wanna come but I told him I’ll be at the bar.

 

I slowly walk towards Daehyun oppa hoping to scare or atleast surprise him but the bartender’s presence prevented me to do so. I took the empty seat close to where they are and listened to their conversation. He was the same guy that offered me a drink. I didn’t know they knew each other.

 

“I know you came here because of the bet.” The bartender spoke. Bet? What would Daehyun oppa bet?

I moved forward to here more from them.

“So how’s your progress? Did you make her fall for you?” Make her fall for you? Me? I don’t think so. Daehyun oppa would never do that, would he?

 

“Tch. I guess this is the first time that I’m loosing. Who’s her name again? Seungin?” I froze on my spot. The words came like huge bricks being thrown straight at my face.

So that’s why he was being so nice to me. He was using me all along? How could I be so stupid? It was all lies.

 

I wiped off the tears that escaped my eyes. This is the first and last time that I will ever cry for you Jung Daehyun.

 

I exited the place and went to wait by Jongup’s car. Surprisingly he was already there waiting.

 

I a huge amount of air. “Did you wait that long, Uppie?” I opened his car and got in.

“Ani. Actually, I just came. So did you see Daehyun hyung?” he smiled at me and it made me a teensy bit better but not enough to make me smile. I forced myself to smile back not wanting him to worry.

Yes! I just saw that jerk. And you know what? He just used me!

“No. I didn’t see him. Maybe he already left.” I lied hoping to convince him.

 

He looked at me as if doubting my answer but to my relief he just nodded and went in the car starting the engine.

I leaned back on my seat, closing my eyes. I’m mentally exhausted.

 

 

 

 

JONGUP’s P.O.V

 

Don’t lie Seungin. I know you saw hyung and I know something happened.

I just hope you can trust me and tell me what happened.

Seungin looks like she just carried 10 cows. She looks worn-out.

Don’t tire yourself Seungin.

 

 



 

 

Author’s note:

 

Annyeong dear readers!

I just wanna spice up some drama.

Hope you enjoy this chapter!

Thank you for reading

Please subscribe.

Comments are much appreciated

Kamsahamnida~!

Chuk~! ^3^

 

Love,

Bluebowtie