Ignored

UNTITLED

 

DAEHYUN's P.O.V

 

A week already passed after Seungin came back from her little vacation, but why do I feel like she's still not here?

Is she purposely avoiding me? Why?

She didn't find out about the bet, did she?

As far as I remember the only time I saw her in the Moons' night club was when the bet was initiated.

 

I've been trying so hard these past days, just for us to spend at least a little time together but fate seems to oppose.

I wanted to take her to school but she leaves home earlier.

I tried calling her but her phone would just keep on ringing or if she answers she'll tell me that she's busy

 When we spend some time together with BAP, I tried opening a conversation but she ends up answering with only 1-3 words or 1 sentence the most.

I need to find out why she's acting like this and why she's suddenly distancing herself from me. The problem is, I couldn't find the perfect timing.

 

 

 

 

SEUNGIN's P.O.V

 

I managed to steer away Yeonhee's attention from asking me why I suddenly changed but I'm running out of excuses. She would often times corner me but I would safely wiggle my way out of every situation.

How long would I keep this up?

 

I was sitting inside one of the cubicles trying to hide from Yeonhee. I know she saw me as soon as I passed by her class; she has an eagle's for Pete’s sake. Next time I'll try holding my pee.

I think I lost her already. She didn't seem to see me enter the ladies' room. I think.

I slowly opened the cubicle and let an eye peek to see if the coast was clear. Sighing in relief when no one was around, I stepped out of my hiding spot, straightened my uniform and checked the mirror.

 

"Aaahh!! Y-yeonhee! I didn't notice you enter. Ehehe." I clutched my chest to calm my erratic heart beat and steadied my breathing. I am so dead. I can feel my funeral fast approaching. Goodbye cruel world!

"Right~! And I didn't see you run away, Seungin." she glared at me. So this is how a weak prey feels like when the predator looks at it with hungry eyes.

I gulped the lump that formed on my throat. "W-what do you mean r-run away." Seungin! Stop stuttering! You're gonna get yourself killed.

"Don't try to lie to me! I know that you're hiding something! And I'm gonna find out one way or another." she widened her eyes making me feel like I wanna dig a hole and hide in it.

She definitely scared the shiz out of me. I slumped in defeat.

Guess I'm gonna have to tell her.

Or should I lie?

Hmm...

No way! I'm digging my own grave if I dare tell her another lie.

"Fine. But after school and I need Yongguk and Junhong to be there when I tell you. In case of emergencies!" nervously fidgeting with the buttons of my blazer.

"You wanted Yongguk and Junhong to come? Why? Was the reason a guy? Tell me his name and I'll make sure he feels hell even before he dies!" she threatened. Oh god. Why is she this violent?

"I'll tell you later."

"So this IS about a guy. Well, Seungin dear. I'll demonstrate to you what I'll do to him." she plucked off a leaf from a plant by the sink. What is she gonna do?

"This is him." she showed me the leaf, looking at it with feign adoration.

"This how he'll end up." letting go of the poor leaf, as it slowly descended to the floor.

"Then he'll feel Yeonhee's wrath!" she forcefully stepped on the poor defenseless leaf and twisting her foot. Goodbye leaf.

"Yeonhee, you scare me." I managed a squeak.

"Don't worry. That wasn't for you, it was meant for the jerk that did this to you." she assured but I was afraid. Actually, afraid was an understatement.

It was meant for Daehyun?

 

After school



I don't think I can even escape Yeonhee anymore. There she was standing outside the classroom with an unreadable expression.

Gulp!

Clasping both hands, closing my eyes, I prayed. Not caring if someone notices my stupidity. Please! Oh please! Oh please! Don't let the bell ring soon.

"Okay class since I won't give any assignments today, I'll dimiss you early." the teacher announced clearly excited to get out of his class.

What?!

The class then erupted to a series of Yahoos! And Yeahs!

 

I was sitting on the couch in Yeonhee's house. Yongguk oppa and Junhong was right infront of me curiously eyeing the tigress that was pacing back and forth.

"Well Seungin." she stopped and looked down at me. "What was it that you're going to tell me?" placing her hands on her waist. "What or who was the reason for your sudden change?"

"Uhmm... I'll only tell you if you promise me something."

"And what is that?"

"Promise that you won't do anything violent or anything that would hurt anyone. No one should know about this. No one!”

"So this IS about a guy. Or maybe one of the bullies."

"Yeonhee. Please promise."

"I don't know. Let me think."

"Yeonhee!"

"okay fine! I promise."

 

After minutes that felt like hours of telling Yeonhee about the bet, I readied myself for what was coming. Looking up at Yeonhee to see her reaction.

"Y-yeonhee?"

She was surprisingly calm.

"So it was Daehyun after all." she left the living room and went upstairs. Uh oh.

 

It was quiet for a while then we heard footsteps getting louder and something being dragged. I stood up.

"Y-yeonhee? What are you going to do with that?" she was walking to the front door with a baseball bat at hand.

I didn't have to ask Yongguk oppa and Junhong. As soon as they saw Yeonhee, they too were also thinking the same.

"Gummy bear let's talk about this for awhile." Yongguk oppa tried calming her, Junhong was blocking the door and I was hugging her back.

"There's nothing to talk about anymore." she spoke in a low tone which was even scarier.

"Yeonhee. You promised!" I begged still not letting go of her.

"Noona, please calm down. It already happened. We can't do anything else." she seemed to loosen her hold on the metal stick.

"Gummy bear please." Yongguk oppa took away the bat.

Her chest was heaving up and down. "Okay, but don't let me see that Jerk! Once I get a glimpse of his face I'll be sure to wipe it off of this earth."

 

I talked to Junhong and Yongguk oppa about the bet and they agreed not to tell anyone.

We got into a lot of trouble just to keep Daehyun and Yeonhee away from each other. So far the only ones who knew about the bet was me, Yeonhee, Yongguk oppa and Junhong. I know the others are suspecting something but that's the only thing we can do for now. This is so tiring.

 

 

I was walking alone to my class, when I saw 3 queenkas near the locker surrounding someone.

Furrowing my brows. "What are you doing to her?"

They all turned to me with raised brows. "What do you care?"

I saw an opened bag on the floor, its contents spilled all over it. One of the girls was holding a notebook. Stealing homework eh?

"Tsk. I didn't know you were this stupid and lazy to steal someone else's homework. I wonder what the teacher will do." I crossed my arms while taunting them.

"Tch! Why? Is this your assignment? Don't threaten me. I'm not afraid of you." One of them said, rolling her eyes.

"And I'm not afraid of you either." a bored expression plastered on my face.

She clenched her hand and charged at me. Grabbing her wrist before she can lay a punch on me, I forcefully pulled her behind me causing her to fall forward and land on her stomach.

“Know who you’re dealing with.” Giving her a death-defying icy glare.

Her two friends were smart enough to back away.

I walked to the girl that was still sitting on the floor. "Hi. Are you okay? I'm Seungin." I smiled at her while bending to her level to help her. She actually doesn't look like a nerd and she's definitely pretty.

"Hi. I'm Jiyeol. Sorry you had to waste your time helping me." she shyly spoke.

"No big deal. You kinda remind me of someone."

"Thank you so much Seungin-ssi." She stood up and smiled.

 

"You're welcome. Well, see you around." I waved at her as we part ways.

 

I looked at my wrist watch. I’m already 10 minutes late?

I was walking back to class when a hand suddenly pulled me into the dark janitor's closet and shut it close. A hand was over my mouth. I wasn't able to react because everything happened so fast and I don't think anyone would help me since I'm the only one walking in the hallways.

 

 

 



 

 

Author’s note:

 

Annyeong dear readers!

Hope you like this chappie~!

Thank you for reading.

Please comment and subscribe

Kamsahamnida~! *bows*

Chuk~! ^3^

 

Love,

Bluebowtie