Kidnapped

UNTITLED

 

YONGGUK’s P.O.V

 

I closed my eyes for a while to take in the freshness of the air, leaning back to the bench and placing both elbows on top of the backrest. I really like it here on the rooftop especially when I’m alone (or with my Yeonhee) but right now, I’m not.

 

I looked at the guy beside me.

“I like staring at the sky, the color calms me.” Beside me Jinyoung was smiling at the clouds as if they spoke to him.

“Mhmm…” I agreed.

 

It was silent for a while before I spoke.

“Jinyoung, please be honest with me.” I stared intently at him.

He broke his gaze from the sky and looked at me.

 

“Do you like, Seungin?” my voice was firm.

“Of course.” His answer was straightforward.

“So do you plan on being in a relationship with her?” I threw another question.

 

He looked at the floor where his right foot was drawing shapes. “I like her a lot, but I think she likes someone else. I want her to be happy.” He let out a sad chuckle. “So for now, I’ll just be a good friend to her. The one she can rely on. She…”

Sighing, his shoulders deflated. “She reminds me a lot about her. Another reason why I want to stay friends with Seungin and nothing more. I don’t want her to think that I only liked her because she reminds of someone from my past.” I can see sincerity in his eyes.

 

Yes. Chaeji. His first love. She was a really nice girl; kind, caring, beautiful, bubbly. She does remind me a lot about Seungin and she was also been bullied. It’s quite ironic, after she finally found happiness in Jinyoung; she died because of some hereditary disease last year. I can still remember Jinyoung’s state after her death. He was like a walking zombie, lifeless and numb. It took him long to move on from his lover’s death. But he finally did.

 

“I hope you finally find that special someone. You know if I was a girl, I’d definitely date you.” I chuckled.

“I don’t think so, Yongguk. I think you’d go for violent guys.” He joked and we both laughed.

 

 

 

 

SEUNGIN’s P.O.V

 

Lunch earlier felt so incomplete because neither Yongguk oppa, Jinyoung oppa nor Daehyun oppa were with us. I was sulking the whole time.

 

I was walking back to our class after I used the toilet. Jongup even insisted to come with me but that was beyond embarassing to have him waiting outside the ladies’ room for me so I just declined. My phone rang before I can even turn to a corner. I looked at the called ID. Surprisingly it was Daehyun oppa.

 

“Yeoboseyo?” I tried to hide the excitement in my voice as I slow down my pace.

“S-seungin?” Daehyun oppa’s voice sounded like he was hurt. My eyes widened.

“O-oppa? Where are you? What happened?”  Worry enveloped me. I didn’t know what to do.

“P-ark-king l-lot” he groaned.

 

I turned my heel and run straight to the parking lot.

I was breathing hard, placing my palm against the wall; I scanned the area for a familiar vehicle, my bag was hanging on one shoulder. Then I spotted his car just near the parking lot exit. Still panting, I dashed to where it was.

I opened the driver’s side of the door and bent down to his level. There he was his head was supported by his arm on the steering wheel. He turned his head to look at me with furrowed brows. Weakly lifting his arm and using it to pat the empty seat beside him, motioning me to sit. I was puzzled but I obeyed him. Closing his door, I walked to the other side and went in.

 

“Oppa? Are you hurt? What’s wrong.” I didn’t hide the concern in my voice.

He didn’t utter a word, instead he closed his eyes with furrowed brows as he leaned back on his seat. I was confused but didn’t bother asking another question. I closed my eyes for a while hearing his heavy breathing fill the air. I don’t know why but I feel relaxed, it’s like I’m trapped me in a trance.

All I can see is darkness accompanied by his constant breathing, his sent tickling my senses, the engines emitting a faint roar…Wait a minute. Engines emitting a faint roar?! What the? Eyes widening, I shot up my seat and stared at him in disbelief.

 

“What are you doing?” I raised my voice at him.

“I’m going to kinap you.” He said as he drived out of the school.

“W-what? But why?” I crossed my arms.

“Because I’m going to take you on a date. Much better than that Jinyoung’s.” he bluntly answered.

 

Eh? I was stunned. A date? With Jung Daehyun? I don’t mind not attending classes if it was a date with Busan boy. I’m mentally doing somersaults but I pretended to be angry.

 

“Then you could’ve asked me properly.” I snapped at him.

The car stopped since the traffic lights were red.

He turned to me and tilted his head in a cute manner. “Seungin-ah, will you accept my invitation for a date?” then flashed me his heart-stopping smile. I don’t see any traces of joke in his face, even his eyes seem to sparkle with warmth. I felt like exploding in the inside.

I didn’t know what to say so I nodded afraid something stupid might come out of my mouth.

“U-uhmm… I need to call Jongup that I’ll be absent.” I stuttered and glanced at his face. The smile was still there and it seemed so contagious that I was also pulled to mirror his happy expression.

 

“Seungin? Where are you? What happened? Why aren’t you here?” as soon as Jongup picked up he began bombarding me with questions but his voice was slightly hushed.

“Sorry I had to worry you, Uppie. I’ve been kidnapped by…”

“WHAT?! WHERE ARE YOU?!” he didn’t let me finish. I heard a voice in the background scolding him.

“Uppie, let me finish first arasso? I’ve been kidnapped by Daehyun oppa. He forced me to go on a date with him.” I explained then heard him sigh in relief.

“Yah! I didn’t force you! You came here as soon as I called you.” Daehyun oppa said as a matter of factly. I rolled my eyes.

“Well atleast it’s Daehyun hyung. Have fun on your date!” and even on the phone I can feel Jongup’s wide smile.

“I will! Annyeong!” I shoved my phone back in my pocket.

 

After a few moments of silence, he spoke.

“Why do you wear those glasses anyways while you can use your contact lenses?” he asked.

“Because I feel safe from the prying eyes of the public when I wear these. I somehow feel safe.” I shifted my gaze to him.

“But you’re with us now, a lot of people will surely notice you.” He slightly glanced at me.

I shrugged. It was true; since they were considered celebrities in school.

 

“How others see you is not important…But how you see yourself is everything.” I focused my eyes on the road.

From my peripheral vision I can see him nod in agreement.

 

 

Where are we going? The car ride was neither too short nor too long. We stopped in front of an amusement park. Uwaa~! I miss going to amusement parks! As soon as Daehyun oppa parked his car, I immediately went out. With my backpack hanging on my back I tugged on Daehyun oppa’s hand.

 

 

 

 

NO ONE’s P.O.V

 

“Ppali! Let’s go inside!” Seungin was dragging Daehyun inside but he didn’t plan on quickening his pace.

 

“Uwaaa~ uwaa~!” Seungin was admiring the whole place. “I wanna ride on that one! And that one! And that one!” She kept on pointing at every ride that her eyes would lay on.

Daehyun couldn’t contain his smile as he trailed behind her.

 

 

 


 

Author's note:

 

Annyeong dear readers!

hope you like this chapter.

i'll post their adventure maybe tomorrow.

thank you for reading my fic

please subscribe~!

kamsahamnida~! *bows*

chuk~! ^3^

 

love,

Blubowtie