UNTITLED

UNTITLED

 

1 Year Later

 

NO ONE’s P.O.V

 

RIIIIIIING~!!

 

The long-awaited sound of the school bell filled the boring atmosphere of the whole school. Students began packing their things and clearing their desks. It is yet another Friday. The best day f the week for every student. But not everyone is happy about this Friday.

 

Daehyun sighed and stood up. He strode out of the classroom like a walking zombie.

He accidentally bumped into someone’s back. “Sorry...” mumbling weakly.

 

“Daehyun...?” it was Youngjae that he bumped into. “What’s--” he was about to ask Daehyun what was wrong but stopped when he understood why his friend was acting this way. “...Oh. the death anniversary.”

Daehyun looked up at him and sighed for the nth time.

Youngjae patted his friend’s back. “I’m really sorry. I want to come with you but Appa needs to see me now. I promise, I’ll drop by your house later.”

“No. It’s okay Jae.” The latter assured.

 

 

 

Daehyun looked at the basket of white, pink and blue flowers that he just bought. It was settled on the empty seat beside him. Diverting his gaze back to the road when the cemetery soon came into view.

He took the flowers as soon as his car was parked on the parking spot. Unbuckling his seat belt and getting out of the car, he fixed his tie and blazer.

 

Daehyun took his time walking, breathing in the fresh air and letting his eyes roam around the place.

 

Daehyun stopped in front of two graves. Placing the flowers down, he kneeled and leaned forward that his head was already touching the grassy ground. “Imissed you so much.” He mumbled as a tear drop escaped his eye.

 

 

The sound of twig breaking and leaf scrunching disturbed the silence of the area.

 

Daehyun perked up and looked behind him.

 

A smile graced his lips as he stood up and approached the person that arrived to visit.

 

“You came.” He laced his fingers with hers.

“Sorry I’m late, oppa.” She smiled apologetically.

“It’s okay, Princess. Come here. I’d like you to meet them.”

 

 

“Appa, Umma. I want you to meet my beautiful Jagiya. Choi Seungin.” Daehyun immediately forgot the sadness that he felt since this morning. “Remember my playmate? I always knew she’d be this important to me.” He chuckled whole-heartedly. “And I know you haven’t met her yet, Umma. That’s why she came to visit.”

 

Seungin also kneeled down in front of the graves to show respect. “Annyeong Haseyo.” She greeted.

 

Daehyun sat beside her. “Did you know that there was this time that I thought I’ll loosed her.”

 

 

 

~Flashback~

 

While Daehyun and Junhong was filling the room with the sound of their cries beside Seungin, Jongup was the one who noticed the constant knockings on the door.

He wiped his face with his hand and went to answer the door.

 

“N-neh?” He asked when he saw that it was a nurse that was behind the door.

“Sorry for the interruption but I need to have a word with Dr. Kim.” She said.

Jongup didn’t say anything but side-stepped and whipped his head to the direction of the doctor.

 

“Uhm... Excuse me Dr. Kim but you entered the wrong room.” Embarrassment was all over the nurse’s face.

 

Jongup wanted to ask something but didn’t want to pry either.

 

“Eh? Isn’t this Choi Inna’s room?” the doctor asked.

 

Junhong and Daehyun finally stopped crying and turned their attention to the doctor.

 

“No. Choi Inna, the one who accidentally got hit by a car is in the next room.” The nurse hugged the folder she was carrying closer to her chest.

“MWOH?! You mean everything you told us was a mistake?!” Daehyun fumed.

“I’m really sorry for the inconvenience and the false information about the patient’s condition.” The doctor apologized and bowed a few times.

“Why you—“ Daehyun stretched his fingers and was ready to choke the doctor. He can already imagine hanging her on a thin rope over a pool of hungry sharks.

“Hyung, calm down.” Jongup blocked Daehyun’s view of the doctor.

 

~End of Flashback~

 

 

 

“Luckily, the real doctor showed up and told us that Seungin had a bigger chance of waking up.” Daehyun was sitting cross-legged while his arms were secured around Seungi’s tiny waist who on the other hand was leaning comfortably on his chest.

 

Seungin laughed which was pleasant music to Daehyun’s ears.

“What’s so funny, Jagiya?” He leaned his head on Seungin’s shoulders.

“Your cheesiness level is above tolerance, Oppa. No wonder you love cheesecakes.” Seungin commented.

Daehyun didn’t utter a word but nuzzled his nose on his girlfriend’s cheeks.

Seungin’s lower lip stuck out to a pout. “Maybe, you even love cheesecakes more than me.”

“Mwoh? Of course I love my Jagiya more.” he smiled.

“Riiiight~” she said the word in a disbelieving manner.

Daehyun tightened his hold on Seungin’s waist.

“What are you— HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” strings of laughter escaped her lips as Daehyun began tickling her sides. “OPPA! YAH! HAJIMA! HAHAHAHAHAH! STOP! I CAN’T!! OPPA!” She whined and struggled.

“This is how much oppa loves you~!” Daehyun chimed but soon stopped.

 

Seungin was catching her breath and her energy level was below 20% already from struggling and wiggling just to stop Deahyun from tickling her. “Wow! My uniform turned into a mess. Thanks a lot oppa.” She complained.

 

Daehyun stood up. “Kaja Jagiya! BAP and Yeonhee will be coming over my house. We still need to cook food. Let’s burn all their taste buds.”

“Whatever you say.” Seungin stood up and linked arms with Daehyun.

 

 

 

“Oppa? Can you please pass me the sugar. I think i haven’t put in enough yet.” Seungin was busy stirring the batter mix for later’s dessert.

A hand suddenly appeared beside her waist coming from behind holding a jar of sugar. “Here you go, Jagiya.” Daehyun whispered in her ear.

Seungin took a few spoonfuls of sugar and continued mixing.

 

“Oppa, those vegetables aren’t going to wash themselves.” She remarked when she notice Daehyun resting both of his hands on the table, trapping her in between.

“Hmm?” he hummed innocently.

He lifted his hand and stuck it inside the cake mix. “Oppa!” Seungin scolded.

He didn’t reply. He brought his hand on his mouth to taste the mix. “Tastes great, Princess!”

Seungin huffed. “You’re not supposed to taste it now. AISH!” she turned around only to face Daehyun with a smirk on. She gulped.

 

“Why? Do you want to taste it too?” he asked and leaned forward. Seungin knew what was coming.

She was about to close her eyes when...

 

BABY GIIIIIIIRL!” The sweet couple moment was interrupted by what Daehyun would call a Douche Bag.

 

 Daehyun’s eye twitched in annoyance.

Himchan enetered the kitchen with a what-the-eff expression on when he saw the couple’s current position. “What are you two gonna do?

“Hyung, I tell you, Imma shoot you straight to the sun.” Daehyun said through gritted teeth.

“How can you do that? It’s night time.” Himchan scratched his head.

Seungin and Daehyun mentally face-palmed.

 

Then Seungin thought of an idea. “By the way, oppa. Jongup called, he said his car run out of gas near the school and he was with some friends.”

“Female friends.” Daehyun added when he understood why Seungin suddenly lied.

Himchan’s eyes lit up. “Really? Why didn’t you say so earlier. Don’t worry. I’ll go help, Uppie. You two just stay and don’t even think of doing it!” he warned and just like that, he was gone.

 

“Now where were we?” Daehyun turned to Seungin and hugged her waist.

“Hmm...”Seungin used her pointer finger to tap her chin as if to concentrate on thinking.

She smiled and wrapped her arms around Daehyun’s neck. “I remember.”

Daehyun leaned in and captured her soft lips. Seungin closed her eyes and tilted her head as their tongues danced in unison.

 

 

 

 

 



 

 

Author’s note:

 

Annyeong dear readers!! *waves*

I hope you all like the ending

Haha. I’m a troll!

How do you like me now?

I think I’ll post a special chapter on who gave Yongguk the envelope on chapter 32.

Wow~ it’s finally the end TT^TT i hate goodbyes

But i hope you all would read my other fanfics~

I know i already said this a few times but i’ll say it again (familiar? *Himchan*)

THANK YOU FOR READING, COMMENTING AND UPVOTING MY FANFIC

I love you all so much~

Kamsahamnida *bows*

Chuk~! ^3^

 

Love,

Bluebowtie