The Epitome Of All Things Scary

UNTITLED

 

NO ONE's P.O.V

 

Seungin's eyes fluttered open when a streak of sunlight passed through the gap between the curtains hitting her face.

She yawned and rubbed her still sleepy eyes with the back of her hand.

She felt a light weight on her stomach. Lifting the blanket to see it was an arm possessively circling her waist. Her head turned to the side to see a very handsome sleeping angel.

Thinking that she still must be dreaming she closed her eyes and tried to go back to dreamland.

 

Hearing a groan near her ear, her eyes immediately shot open as consciousness began to creep to her.

 

I slept with the same bed as him?

 

She slowly moving his hand off her, careful not to wake him up.

"Where are you off to Princess?" he tightened his grip on her and hugged her closer.

Uh oh. He woke up.

"I'm g-going to m-make breakfast." Seungin lied.

"No you're not. You're staying with oppa for the whole day." nuzzling his nose on the crook of her neck.

 

Unfortunately for Seungin, it's a Saturday morning so there was no reason for them to get out of bed early.

 

Just then the door burst open and in came Junhong. "Noona~!? How come you're not in your room?! I'm hungr-- Omo!" Junhong widened his eyes when he witnessed their current position.

Oh fudge! Seungin thought.

"Junhong didn't see anything! I'm innocent!" the naïve boy yelled as he slapped a hand on his face to cover his eyes and immediately shut the door.

Seungin couldn't analyze the whole situation. She was dying of embarrassment.

"Yah! What’s Junhong going to think!" she slapped Daehyun's arm.

"Don't worry, Jagiya. I got it all under control. We'll explain everything to Junhong." shifting to his side, he propped an elbow on the bed and his head was leaning on his palm. He brushed away the stray hair off Seungin's face.

 

 

 

 

HIMCHAN's P.O.V

 

"Junhong-ah, what are you doing outside that room? Didn't I tell you to wake Seungin up?" the maknae looked like he'd seen a ghost when I came approaching him.

I raised a brow. What's in there?

 

"Hyung! Don't!" he spread his limbs to cover the door.

"Yah! Move aside or I'll kung fu your little out of the way." I threatened.

"Fine. But don't freak out. And you don't even know how to kung fu!" he side-stepped.

"Why you! Disrespectful little punk!" I scolded him and opened the door only to see one unexpected sight.

"Holy shiz!" I immediately closed the door.

 

Seungin and Daehyun being intimate in one bed?! Did they do something unforgivable?

 

"Where's Seungin? She's not in her room." the tigress was walking this way. Double shiz!

Panic was written all over Junhong's face at the sight of Yeonhee.

"Noona! Let's make breakfast together." Junhong tugged on her arm. Smart move giant baby.

"Arasso Junhong-ah, but noona needs to get her extra clothes." she walked past him and I think she was approaching the room where Daehyun and Seungin are.

 

I blocked her way. "Where are you going Yeonhee?" I gave her an eye-blinding smile which was no use since she was immune to my charms.

"Are you trying to piss me off?" she glared.

Man is she violent!



"You don't need to change your clothes. Anything suits you well." I swung an arm over her shoulders.

She nonchalantly brushed my arm off. "I need to change into comfortable clo--" she squinted at me. "That was by far the nicest thing you have ever said to me. Are you trying to hide something?!"

"What would I hide from you?" my smile never faltered.

 

Yongguk came with his usual scary gummy smile. "What's taking you so long, gummy bear?"

Oh no. If he finds out about what I'd seen in that room I'm sure Daehyun's little soul will flee this planet in no time.

Dear God, I know I'm not the nicest person but please hear me. One one scary violent monster at a time. I silently prayed.

And just like the man from above heard my pleas, Youngjae and Jongup were sent. Thank you!

I mouthed 'Daehyun and Seungin are in there' to Youngjae, secretly pointing at the said room. Then using my thumb to draw a line across my throat as if to say 'they are so dead' I pointed at Yongguk and Yeonhee ‘if these two find out’

Luckily, Youngjae got the hint.

 

"Yongguk hyung! Why don't we cook ramen?" Youngjae's idea was risky but I grabbed the rope. "Yeah Yongguk, it's been a long time since I last ate your world-famous ramen."

What have I gotten myself into?!

 

"You know all of you are acting suspicious." Yeonhee eyed all of us.

"What you mean?" a sweat streamed down my temples.

"Aha! What are you hiding in there?!" she brushed past me and opened the door. I was a second too late on stopping her but surprisingly she didn't explode or throw any tantrums.

 

"See! Nothing in there. Now let's go because my stomach is suffering from food crisis."

Whoo! That was close. They must be hiding somewhere.

Yeonhee being the stubborn girl she is, didn't buy my suggestion. She searched the room. It was nerve-wracking as she looked under the bed and through the closet but there were no signs of Daehyun or Seungin.

Her steps echoed through the room when she headed for the bathroom. My eyes widened. What if they're in there?

I sent telepathic messages to Junhong.

 

"NOOOONAAA~! I'm really really really hungry." he pulled her away from the bathroom and dragged her out of the room.

"Arasso, Junhong-ah. Mianhae... Noona has to keep you waiting."

 

A sigh of relief escaped me when we finally prevented the next world war from ever happening.

Dealing with Yeonhee takes a lot of my energy. I think I just aged a couple years more.

I went out of the room and closed the door behind me. "Wah! Yongguk! You scared me." I slightly jumped in fright.



Oh hell no. Is he suspecting something?

 

"Why do you look so worried." he raised a brow.

"I'm not worried. I'm just plain hungry. Come on Gukkie~! Channie wants to taste your home-made ramen." Please take the bait.

"I didn't know you were that interested in my ramen." he smirked. "Well, don't you worry Channie, Gukkie will give you extra bowls of ramen and I'll make it extra spicy just for you."

My eye twitched. Extra spicy?! I swear Jung Daehyun, I will drown you in hot burning lava as soon as I get my pretty little hands around your pretty little neck.

 

The smirk was quickly replaced off his face by a smile. "But first I need to go get my Yeonhee's clothes."


"I'll get it for Yeonhee." I tried stopping him but he shoved me aside and already opened the door. Where the eff is that smart a$$ Youngjae when you need him?!

 

"YAH! JUNG DAEHYUN! WHAT THE EFFING HELL ARE YOU EFFING DOING IN THE SAME EFFING ROOM WITH SEUNGIN?! I WILL SKIN YOU ALIVE AND SNAP YOUR NECK INTO TWO!!" he grabbed Daehyun by the collar as a series of curses blasted out of his mouth.

They left their hiding spot too soon.

“Calm down Yongguk! It’s not like they did something.” I placed an arm on Yongguk’s shoulder.

“Calm down?! CALM DOWN?! How can I calm down? My cousin was in the same room as this jerk before we got here! He even must’ve slept here!” he glared at me as if I was to be blamed.

“Oppa, we didn’t do anything. I promise! We just talked. That’s all.” Seungin tried to separate Yongguk from Daehyun.

 

“So that’s what you’ve been hiding from me.” A dark feminine voice spoke sending chills down my spine. I just lost half of my life.

I froze and hesitantly turned my head towards the door only to see my life flash before my eyes. CRAP!!         

 

The others were behind Yeonhee mirroring the same terrified expression as me.

 

We don’t know what lies before us but we do know that it’ll be far worse than Death. After all, Park Yeonhee is the definition of Death.

Even the Grim Reaper himself will cower in front of her.

She is Freddy Krueger’s nightmare.

A vampire’s garlic.

Jigsaw’s puzzle.

The monster under your bed.

The killer in the backseat.

The girl that will come out through the television and scare you.

The epitome of all things scary.

And…

 

 

Yongguk’s gummy bear. (That’s even scarier!)

 

I swallowed a huge lump that was forming in my throat.

 

“Everyone to the living room.” She ordered but everyone was too afraid to move. “NOW!” that’s when all of us came running down like a herd of wild animals was chasing us.

 

 

 



 

 

Author’s note:

 

Hey yo! Dear readers~!

Hope you enjoy(?) this chapter.

Writing this chapter consumed all my energy, now I must find something edible.

Thank you for stopping by…

Please comment and subscribe

Kamsahamnida~! *bows*

Chuk~! ^3^

 

Love,

bluebowtie