Trunk

UNTITLED

YONGGUK’s P.O.V

 

“So do we tell the investigators?” Jongup broke the silence.

“No. Not yet. We need to plan everything first. Who knows, someone might warn Chunah that we know their current location and they might move to another one. We can’t risk anything right now.” I remarked as I was thinking of plans on how to deal with this situation.

Jongup nodded in agreement, the corners of his lips were dragged down.

 

“Do you have any idea about the map?” hovering the unfinished map in front of Youngjae’s face. “I don’t think it’s the abandoned building’s floor plan. The area’s too wide and it only shows hallways and corners. No rooms.” I added.

“I don’t think so too, hyung.” Youngjae took the piece of paper and examined it.

 

“Where did you say the abandoned building was? Was it in Songdo?” Gummy bear snatched the paper.

“Yes. Why?” Youngjae leaned back on his swivel chair and raised his arms to stretch.

 

Yeonhee’s brows knitted together to a frown. “Weren’t there any underground passages in Songdo? They were used during the second world war.”

Youngjae immediately sat up seems like a light bulb went off in his head. He shuffled on his seat and moved closer to the computer screen.

 

“Didn’t the government keep that secret away from the public?” Himchan leaned forward to see what Youngjae was doing.

The latter pushed pushed Himchan’s head off his shoulder. “Hyung! You’re breathing on my neck!”

“And yes! The government did seal that information away from the public’s eyes. But you know me Hyung. It’ll be easy for my hands to grasp that hidden information. Piece of cake!” Mr. Genius started doing his work on the computer.

We don’t have any other choice but to wait. I just hope those two witches won’t hurt Seungin and Daehyun.

 

Taking my phone out, I looked at the piece of paper that had photos of two different persons.

I think I know what to do now.

“I’ll be back. I just need to call someone.” I told the others and exited the room.

 

There were 3 rings before the one I’m calling finally answered.

 

“Ye Yongguk?”

 

 

 

 

DAEHYUN’s P.O.V

 

3 days have passed already since the day we were kidnapped. I don’t know how long they plan on keeping us here. I’m not afraid for myself but I’m afraid of what Chunah and Miyen might do to Seungin.

 

I gazed down at the sleeping figure lying peacefully against my chest and a smile quickly took over my face.

I was leaning back on the cold wall, my right arm circled around Seungin’s waist and my hand was laced with hers.

Because of her I still smile even during these kinds of situations.

 

She slightly moved and an audible yawn escaped her lips. Seungin tried to sit up but I pulled her back to rest on my chest. “Let’s just stay like this, Jagiya.” My thumb drew circles on the back of her hand.

“But you’re tired, oppa. You should sleep.” She innocently looked up at me.

I smiled and kissed her head. “Aniyo. I’m fine as long as I’m with you.”

“You’re so cheesy~” she chuckled and made herself comfortable on my arms.

 

 

“AAW~! Isn’t that sweet~! Young love.” The doors burst open and the sound of Chunah’s stilettos dominated the silence of the room. “Disgusting…” she was holding a phone to her ears.

Seungin flinched and I hugged her protectively.

 

“Remember Inhyun, your daughter’s still my prisoner. I might do something out of hand.” Her eyes pierced down at us.

 

“Hold the boy.” She barked at her minions.

Three guys approached us; two pulled me away from Seungin and one held her back.

 

“YAH! Let go of me!” I struggled.

 

“You want to talk to your dear daughter. I’ll give you 10 seconds.” She threw the phone to Seungin and luckily she caught it.

My blood boiled.

You don’t do that to my girl!

I tried to wiggle and shake the guy’s hand off me but it was no use.

 

“Umma, I miss you. I’m okay… where’s appa and oppa?” Seungin was holding back her tears.

“Time’s up!” Chunah snatched the phone back.

 

“Listen Inhyun. I want the money tomorrow and kindly tell Daemin he’ll need to sign a few papers.” She examined her nails like what she was saying isn’t a big deal.

Taking the phone away from her ears and gave it to one of her men. She stepped closer to Seungin.

 

“Don’t touch her!” I growled.

“He’s too noisy. Shut him up.” Chunah ordered.

Before I knew it a hard punch landed on my stomach. My knees weakened and my hand went to nurse the aching spot.

 

 

 

 

SEUNGIN’s P.O.V

 

“Oppa!” tears were threatening to escape my eyes. I twisted my arm to loosen the guy’s grip on my hand but it wasn’t working.

Daehyun oppa was clutching his stomach.

 

“Tsk! Tsk! What a weakling.” Chunah blocked my view. She grabbed my chin and her nails pierced my skin, I’m sure they’ll leave red crescent marks.

I turned my head to the side but her hold under my face was firm.

 

“You can’t do anything right now, can you? After tomorrow you will worship the dirt I walk on. You and your family will be nothing compared to me.” She glared.

“No I won’t! Because you are nothing but the dirt that I will walk o—“ she slapped me before I can finish my sentence.

The impact on my cheek was hard enough to turn my face to the side.

 

“You have guts.” She reached my hair and pulled it causing my head to tilt upward. “Careful or you might not come out of this place alive.” Giving my hair one last pull before letting go.

 

“Don’t bring them dinner. Let them starve.”

 

The two bulky guys finally let go of Daehyun oppa and the one who was holding me pushed me to the floor. Luckily I kept myself balanced and ran to Daehyun oppa.

 

“Oppa, gwaenghanhayo?” I can’t hold my tears any longer , they finally streamed down my cheeks.

 

Daehyun oppa’s expression was a mix of worry and anger. He didn’t say anything but hugged me instead.

I cried into his chest and he lovingly caressed my head while humming an unknown melody. His voice seemed to comfort me.

 

 

 

 

HIMCHAN’s P.O.V

 

“Why do you want me to check your trunk?” I was confused of Yongguk’s request but did as told.

 

I opened the trunk only to find something that might get us in big trouble. “$h*t! Fudge! What the hell Yongguk?! Are you out of your mind?! What is she doing here? How did you find her?” my eyes looked like they would bulge out of my sockets.

 

Yongguk shrugged. “I had to do it.”

My mouth hung open. “Is she still alive?” I was about to the body.

Yongguk gave me a what-the- look. “Do you think I’m a killer? Of course she’s still alive!”

“Well you’re close to being one.” I mumbled.

 

 

 

 


 

Author’s note:

 

Annyeong dear beloved readers~!

Who do you think did Yongguk kidnap? keke

Sorry I didn’t get to update much recently.

I blame school ==+

Please be patient with me. Thank you~

Thank you for the comments, subbies and upvotes

I love you all~

Please keep your comments coming, I love them

Kamsahamnida~! Chuk~! ^3^

 

Love’

Bluebowtie

 

 


 

 

I also started two new fanfics ^^

 

Luhan’s Little Troublemaker

 

The Ninja and The Assassin