Jealous Girl + Possessive Boy

UNTITLED

 

NO ONE’s P.O.V

 

A familiar Zenvon ST-1 entered the school gates and stopped at the parking lot. Interested female students halted as they want to catch a glimpse of the kingka who owns the white car.

 

“Daehyun’s early today.” Himchan remarked. They were waiting near the school’s entrance.

Just because they’re popular doesn’t mean they have to come late and break rules. To tell you the truth they too wanted to skip school and come late for once but they can’t.

And why is that?

Because Yeonhee forbids them to.

(A/N: Yeonhee’s parents own the school.)

 

Both doors of the car opened to reveal something you don’t see everyday.

 

A smiling Jung Daehyun. He looked like some majestic prince straight out of your story book. You can easily picture out sparkly colorful glitters surround him.

 

Students and even teachers couldn’t believe their eyes, it was the first time they saw such a bright face from an icy expressionless guy like him.

Girls’ hearts literally melted at the pleasant sight

 

Seungin on the other hand was looking awkward with all the attention diverted to their direction.

 

Daehyun walked to Seungin’s side. “Jagiya, do you want to hold oppa’s hand?” he whispered next to her ear.

“No! I don’t! And stop attracting attention.” she whisper-yelled back.

“But I’m not attracting attention.” The smile never left his face.

 

She felt the glares drilling holes on her head. Not wanting to look weak, she glared back at the group of girls that were staring daggers at her.

One of the girls approached Daehyun. “Good morning oppa! We have the same class. Can I walk with you?” she smiled and laced her fingers behind her back, trying to act all cutesy and adorable.

Seungin’s blood started to boil when she recognized her as the girl that tried to steal Jiyeol’s homework.

(A/N: refer to chapter 20)

Trying to flirt with Daehyun oppa eh? She thought.

“How about I walk my feet up you face.” Seungin glared.

Turning to Daehyun. “Oppa, kaja. You promised that you’ll walk me to class.” She smiled angelically.

Daehyun just looked at her with amusement. “Arasso jagiya.” His smile grew wider and grabbed her hand.

The embarrassed girl was stunned.

 

Gasps were heard from people around who were able to eavesdrop in the little conversation as rumors about the couple began to spread like wild fire. Seungin was too satisfied of what she did while Daehyun was too happy thinking about how jealous his Jagiya was back there to even bother noticing more prying stares and growing tittle-tattles from the area.

 

The couple sauntered to where their friends were but before they got far, Seungin turned her head back to the girl and victoriously stuck a tongue out.

 

 

“We saw that.” Youngjae smirked.

“Saw what?” the clueless Seungin asked, completely oblivious to the fact that her hand was still laced with Daehyun’s.

Youngjae rolled his eyes. “Don’t play dumb. You were clearly jelous of that girl that tried to hit on your Daehyun.”

“I wasn’t jealous. And he’s not my Daehyun.”

 

Yeonhee pointed at their connected hands. “No public display of affection.” She warned so Seungin shook her hand off Daehyun who in return complained.

“So how was your weekend baby girl?” Himchan tried to swing an arm over Seungin’s shoulder but Daehyun shoved it away.

“It was just an ordinary weekend oppa.” She replied.

“If you call ‘Yeonhee noona trying to kill Daehyun hyung and almost gave us a heart attack’ ordinary then I think a zombie apocalypse for you is pretty normal.” Jongup remarked.

“Wow Uppie! That was by far the longest sentence you said that actually made sense!” Himchan proudly patted his dongseng’s back.

 

“So how was your morning Seungin?” Youngjae asked, curious of how she ended up in Daehyun’s car.

“It was a great morning for her because a handsome prince waked her from her deep slumber.” Daehyun answered for her.

“You were in her room early in the morning?!” Yeonhee didn’t look very happy about it. “You know Dae, this pen I’m holding isn’t sharp enough but it can shoot you straight to the pits of hell in no time.” The tigress started to play with her pen.

“Now now Yeonhee. I know you won’t hurt me.” Daehyun wiggled his eyebrows and tried to hug Yeonhee but Yongguk placed his hand on the latter’s face and pushed him away.

“You’re digging your own grave, hyung.” Junhong said as the group turned to a corner.

 

 

Yeonhee and Youngjae went to their classes but Daehyun just kept on walking beside Seungin. “Yah! Jung Daehyun! Are you forgetting where your class is?” Youngjae craned his neck.

“Nope! I’m just going to send my girl to her class!” Daehyun yelled not bothering to turn his head to whom he was talking to.

 

Devastated and envious looks were painted on the faces of some girls who heard how Daehyun addressed Seungin as ‘his girl’.

Daehyun’s girl however hung her head low and pinched her nose bridge. “Oppa! Can you please quiet down?” She whispered.

“I can’t help it, Princess. I’m just the happiest man alive.” He swung a possessive arm over her, free to do what he wants atlast, now that Yeonhee isn’t around to bark at everything he does that she thinks is inappropriate.

“Hyung is so cheesy.” Jongup grimaced.

 

“Bye oppa!” Seungin waved thinking that she should get used to Daehyun’s fluffiness towards her.

“Bye Jagiya~!” Daehyun waved back.

Seungin was halfway to her seat when Daehyun yelled. “This girl here is mine! No one touches her, arasso?!” he warned her classmates.

“Neh!” her classmates responded in unison afraid of what Daehyun would do if they oppose.

Seungin face-palmed, her face already burning with embarassment.

 

“Mr. Jung please go back to your classroom.” Their unnoticed teacher scolded.

“Neh seonsaengnim! Have a great morning~!” Daehyun waved to Seungin’s teacher.

Their teacher’s expression brightened, but it was completely wiped off when Daehyun spoke. “Don’t scold Seungin! Don’t give her loads of homework and don’t tire her, arasso?” then he finally left. Students snickered at the dumbfounded teacher.

 

“I LOVE YOU CHOI SEUNGIN!!” Daehyun screamed from across the hallway.

Seungin let her head fall on her desk. Her face was red as a tomato.

The idea of digging a bottomless hole and hiding there for the rest of her life seemed so appealing for her, but nontheless she was feeling really giddy warm in the inside.

 

“Aish! Jung Daehyun, you will be the death of me.” She started doodling Daehyun’s name on her notebook while smiling like a fool.

 

 

 

 


 

Author's Note:

 

annyeong dear beloved readers~!

hope you like this chapter

i'm not sure if i can update tomorrow because I’ll be in school

Please wait for me ^^

Thank you for subscribing, reading and commenting on my fanfic.

Kamsahamnida~!

Chuk~! ^3^

 

Love,

Bluebowtie