Changed

UNTITLED

 

SEUNGIN's P.O.V

 

My life here in the mountains was routinary. I wake up around 5 in the morning for my daily jog, come back around 7 for breakfast. I didn't have to prepare my own meal because umma forced me to bring at least 3 other persons with me. 2 female helpers and a body guard. I actually didn't need anyone to come with me but I know umma will fly back to Seoul in a matter of minutes if she finds out I'm alone.

The whole morning I would watch movies or read books then in the afternoon I would sleep or take a walk by the pond. Total isolation from the rest of the world (well, maybe except for when I watch news in TV).

No bullies and especially no Daehyun.

 

I’ve been hurt a few times and that was enough.

I will never be this weak again.

I will never show other people how vulnerable I am.

I will never break this much again.

 

"I'm going to play with this little game of yours Jung Daehyun." I was sitting on the bench near the pond. The sun was setting and the sky showed a beautiful combination of oranges, purples and deep blues as the stars started peeking out one by one.

I let out a deep sigh. "Tomorrow's Saturday, I need to go back to Seoul and change my life a little." I threw a flat rock in the pond and watch it skip a few times before being swallowed completely by the water.

My toes were curling every now and then causing the grass beneath me to crumple. I don't wear shoes or slippers when I'm just by the pond, because I like to feel and communicate with nature. Somewhat it relaxes me.

I'm planning to dye my hair also, maybe to a dark shade of red or purple and I'm gonna have to get used to wearing contact lenses instead of my glasses. And I guess I’m gonna have to use the car appa gave me.

 

"Agashi, dinner is ready." one of the helpers told me.

"Neh. I'm coming." standing up I dusted my pants and started walking back to the house.

 

I think one week is enough to clear my mind from certain stuff.

 

 

 

 

DAEHYUN’s P.O.V

 

I think I’m going crazy. I couldn’t take it anymore.

Seungin, why are you doing this to me?

I don’t know how I survive each day without seeing your warm smile, hearing your sweet giggles, catching a whiff of your faint perfume and feeling warmth envelope me every time you’re around.

Daehyun you should be a poet, you’re getting cheesier and cheesier each day.

 

The frown was still evident on my face as I would occasionally glance at the clock hoping it would magically just skip a couple hours.

 

“Can’t wait for her?” Youngjae spoke but his eyes were still glued to the television screen.

I didn’t reply. I’m too lazy to move my mouth.

Youngjae was the only one who knew about the bet. And I got a fair amount of beating from him once he found out about it. I wasn’t planning on telling it to anyone (except for Seungin) but the guy was so demanding. I didn’t know how he got me to spill everything to him.

 

“Silence means yes.” He commented as he placed the remote control down when he was finally satisfied of what he was watching.

“Don’t worry, Dae. You’ll probably see her by Monday. And you better tell her or else.” He warned.

“I will! Sheesh. You sound like a mother.” Rolling my eyes completely annoyed of his scolding.

 

 

 

 

NO ONE’s P.O.V

 

It was doomsday the start of the week, the day every student dreaded, the day assignments get to be given, the day everyone wakes up early for school; Monday.

But unlike any other student this was a day BAP and Yeonhee would look forward to.

“Seungin’s finally coming back!” Yeonhee couldn’t contain her happiness. The others nodded in agreement.

 

They were all staying outside the school’s entrance waiting for the said girl when a familiar Brunette came to join the group.

“She’s not here yet?” Daehyun asked when he arrived.

“Not yet, Dae. Be patient. She’ll be here.” Youngjae assured in a teasing manner.

 

 

Just then an Aston Martin One-77 entered the school grounds.

“Woah~! That’s one sweet ride.” Himchan whistled, the corners of his lips were drawn down having a not-so-bad expression on.

When the car finally halted to a stop the driver’s side door opened to reveal the owner. They all craned their necks in curiousity; the other students started murmuring something about having a new student as interest filled them also.

 

All their mouths hung open in disbelief. Gasps and murmurs began to grow loud.

Out came a Seungin, far different from what she used to look like. Her hair was a dark shade of red complimenting her fair complexion, she no longer wore those thick-rimmed glasses and she possessed a cold intimidating aura. Her face didn’t show timidity or any traces of a smile. In fact she looked kinda scary and unapproachable.

She closed the car door and took her time walking to the school entrance. Receiving strange looks from everyone, she didn’t bother give a glance.

She wasn’t that far from her car when she spotted her friend. A radiating smile grew on her face and waved at them, they all waved back, then she started to quicken her pace. There’s this 180 degrees change in her attitude.

 

“Do we know that hot chick?” Himchan squinted at the approaching girl.

Yongguk hit his head hard. “Yah! That’s my cousin you’re talking about!”

The latter blinked. “She’s your cousin?! How come I never knew her?”

Yeonhee face palmed while shaking her head. “She’s Seungin, you idiot. I don’t even know why I hang out with you.”

Himchan blinked a few more times then it finally hit him. That same smile. It really is Seungin. “Seungin! Baby girl! Oppa missed you so much!” he started yelling earning curious stares from students around.

Yeonhee regretted telling Himchan.

 

“I missed you too oppa! I missed you all.” Seungin was about to give them a hug but the school bell rang signaling the students to go to their early morning classes. They all groaned in protest.

 

 

Seungin felt someone intently stare at her. She turned her to the side, it was Daehyun.

“Ssup Dae…” she coolly said and walked ahead in between Jongup and Yeonhee.

Daehyun on the other hand continued to stare at her, confusion clouded his mind.

 

 

Yeonhee grabbed Seungin’s bag stopping her from entering her class. “Yah. I know something’s wrong. You’ve got a lot of explaining to do.” Then finally let go.

Yeonhee can definitely smell something wrong. Is she like a radar or something?

Seungin was afraid to tell Yeonhee about the bet. She didn’t know why. Is she still concerned with the jerk that waisted her trust?

Don’t show concern for him Seungin. She mentally scolded herself. It’s not concern.

You’re just afraid to stain your bestfriend’s hand. Yeah. That’s right.

 

She brushed the thought away and got inside her class. As soon as she stepped in, murmurs from her classmates filled the room but she didn’t care.

She began walking to her seat beside Jongup who was already seated.

One of her female classmates placed a foot on the aisle where Seungin was walking planning to trip her. But Seungin wasn’t the same old girl that you can bully around. She purposely stepped on the foot of the girl.

 

“Yah! Watch where you’re going.” The girl shrieked.

Seungin rolled her eyes at the girl, a cold look plastered on her bare face. “Then watch where you’re placing your foot.”

“Why you! These are expensive Louis Vuitton shoes!” the girl stood up.

“No one asked.” Seungin bluntly answered and walked to her seat. Her classmates snickered at the embarrassed girl.

 

Seungin noticed Jongup’s stare. “Neh Uppie?” she blinked returning to the usual Seungin he knew.

The latter shook his head with a proud smile on. “Nothing. That’s my girl.” Then messed her hair.

“Aish! Why do you always do that?” Seungin feigned anger but soon both burst into laughter.

 

 

 



 

 

Author’s note:

 

Ayo dear readers!

I wasn’t planning on updating today because I’m not feeling well and kinda depressed.

But I still did so hope you enjoyed this chapter

Thank you for reading~!

Please subscribe~!

Comments are appreciated.

Kamsahamnida~!

Chuk~! ^3^

 

Love,

Bluebowtie