Away

UNTITLED

 

SEUNGIN’s P.O.V

 

“Bye Uppie. Thanks for the ride home.” I gave a tight smile to Jongup, still not closing the car door as I slightly leaned down expecting for a response.

“Bye Seungin. Are you sure you don’t want to sleep over at Yongguk Hyung’s? It’s Friday.” He tilted his head.

“Ani. I’m just tired right now.” I shook my head, causing my thick fringe to sway from side to side. Giving him one last wave, I closed the car door.

An audible sigh left me as I watch his car being swallowed in the darkness.

 

I lifted my hand to twist the cold door knob of our front door.

As I enter the house some of the maids saw me and greeted. I gave them a lazy smile and proceeded to my room.

The house was so quiet that I can clearly hear each step I take.

 

My body sunk on my soft matress as the tears started to form in my eyes.

Why Dae? Why? I trusted you.

I rolled on my bed and burried my head in my pillow then started sobbing silently.

It hurts. Why does it hurt this much? Why am I this weak?

The soft pillow caught my tears that were falling uncontrollably from my eyes as my mind was flooded with thoughts.

 

How Daehyun played with my feelings…

How a lot of people bullied me from school…

How alone am I right now…

 

Minutes of sobbing and sniffing passed; I felt no more tears would threaten to leave my eyes, I decided to wash up.

I rid myself of the clothes I wore. Jongup was nice enough to give me his leather jacket saying that I needed it more.

 

Moments later I’m sitting in the bathtub, the cold shower hitting my head. I rested my head on my bent knees with my thighs and chest against each other.

I think I already run out of tears and I’m so tired to even move a limb.

I feel so numb.

 

“I need more time to think, to organize my thoughts.”

 

 

 

 

DAEHYUN’s P.O.V

 

 A happy atmosphere lingered across my whole condo unit as the sound of faint skipping of feet was made. I was in the kitchen experimenting different recipes of cheesecakes.

Yes. The awesome Jung Daehyun knows how to cook and bake since I live on my own now.

“I’ll bake a cheesecake ever so delicious that even Seungin will forget her own name.” another soft chuckle left my mouth.

 

I already had feelings for you before. I didn’t know it would grow into something else, something better…

 

“I think I really am falling for you…”

 

Showered with memories, the simple admiration bloomed to Love as time passes by.

 

I am willing to give up anything, even my precious car.

 

So this is how it feels like to be on cloud nine.

 

 

 

 

Yongguk’s P.O.V

 

The idea of a good Saturday morning sleep was interrupted by the constant banging on my door.

Who in their right mind would want to wake me up this early in the morning?!

I lifted my head to look at the clock. Wtf?! 6:00 am?! Are you freaking kidding me?!

 

“GO AWAY!!” I yelled at the idiot behind the door. Does he not know how ugly things can get when I’m pissed?!

Even my name spits fire. Yong means Dragon. Do you want to feel the dragon in me?

 

Trying to ignore the unpleasant sound, I covered my face with the pillow and urged myself back to sleep.

 

Bang! Bang! Bang!

 

The door is calling me.

Sighing, I groggily strode to the door mumbling strings of incoherent words.

 

“Who dares disturb my slumber?!--“ I glared at the fool once I opened the door. “Daehyun?!” my left eye twitched. “Do you know how unwise it is of you to wake me up this early in the morning?”

“Good morning hyung!” he greeted in a hyper high pitched voice. What the?! This is not the Jung Daehyun I know. I stared at him like he has two heads.

“What did you do to my dongseng?! What did you do to Daehyun?!” I grabbed his shoulders and not-so-gently shook him.

His face shifted to an expressionless one and brushed my hands of his shoulder. “Don’t exaggerate, hyung.”

“Bed!” he pointed at it and ran past me jumping on MY bed.

“Yah! Jung Daehyun! Get off!” I forcefully pulled him by his leg but he just won’t budge.

“Yah! Ireona! How am I suppose to have a good morning sleep.” I angrily gritted my teeth.

No response.

 

“Yah!—“ just then a sleepy Himchan burst from the door.

“Yongguk, if you can’t sleep then at least let us.” He lazily rubbed an eye.

“What the eff? Me? Can’t sleep? I was peacefully sleeping when this moron came!” I pointed a finger at the said moron.

He shifted his stare from me to the sleeping figure on my bed then shrugged. “Daehyunnie! I didn’t know you were here!” his eyes were closed but he was smiling like an idiot.

He started walking to Daehyun. I crossed my arms over my chest expecting him to drag Daehyun out. He lifted the covers off the the bed. Then…

 

My mouth hung open. What the? I thought he was gonna wake Daehyun but what did he do? He lifted the covers to allow himself to sleep on my bed.

“I’m too lazy to walk back to my room. I’ll continue my sleep here. Do you still wanna sleep Yonggukie?” he patted the space beside him which was barely enough for me to sleep in.

Seriously?! What have I done to deserve this kind of punishment?!

I poked my tongue on my inside cheeks. Himchan shrugged and shifted on the bed to cuddle Daehyun. The latter on the other hand pushed him away.

 

“Now where am I supposed to sleep?” I fumed.

“Go sleep with Yeonhee.” Himchan mumbled. I blinked.

Why didn’t I think of that earlier? A goofy smile crept on my face as I head out of my room.

I skipped happily and halted just in front of Yeonhee’s door. I placed my hand on the door knob.

 

“What are you doing Hyung?” I slightly jumped at the voice. Placing my hand over my erratic heart beat, I twisted my head to the direction of the voice.

“Junhong? Why are you up so early.” I questioned.

“I watch Saturday morning cartoons. What are you doing in front of Yeonhee noona’s room?” he eyed me.

I looked at my hand on the door knob then back at the maknae.

“I know you’re Yeonhee noona’s boyfriend but I won’t allow you to sleep with her.” He crossed his arms.

“But—“

“No buts, hyung”

“Bu—“

“Go back to your room, hyung”

“But Himch—“

“Go sleep in my room.”

“Fine” I slumped in defeat and walked away.

This is so unfair! This is my house! Why do I feel like I’m the intruder?!

 

 

 

 

YEONHEE’s P.O.V

 

I stretched out from bed and brushed away the curtains to let the gentle ray of sunshine in.

Just then the early morning silence was interrupted by the ringing of my phone.

 

“Yeoboseyo?” I answered without looking at the screen first.

“Yeonhee? Did I wake you up?” it was Seungin calling.

“Aniyo. I just woke up. Why’d you call? And why didn’t you come back last night?”

“One question at a time, Yeonhee. I didn’t come back last night because I wasn’t feeling well. Oh! And I called to tell you that I won’t be in Seoul for a whole week. I’m staying at our rest house in the mountains.” Her voice sounded weak. My mood softened. Poor Seungin.

“Oh Jinjja? Well, I hope you’re okay. So when are you leaving?”

“Actually, I just left this morning.”

“That early? Do you want to talk to the others?”

“No need Yeonhee. Just tell them.”

“Okay. Take good care of yourself. Don’t talk to strangers. And stay away from bears! We’ll miss you.”

“Bye Yeonhee. I‘ll miss all of you too. I’ll be back next week.”

“Bye”

 

 

I went to the kitchen just after I washed up.

“Good morning Gummy bear!” my boyfriend greeted me with his adorable smile.

“Good morning, Oppa!” I gave his cheek a lingering kiss.

I heard someone gagging.

“ Yah! Kim Himchan! Do you want a kiss too?” I teased.

“No way in hell would I want to get a kiss from you!” he yelled.

“Well yeah?! Me neither.” I was now glaring daggers at him.

 

Just then my eye caught someone unexpected sitting by the table. “I didn’t expect you to be here, Dae.”

He looked at me and nodded.

 

“Oh yeah. I need to tell you something about Seungin.” I sat down as my handsome boyfriend filled my plate with breakfast.

“Did something happen to her?” Youngjae asked.

“Oh no! What happened to my Baby Girl?” Himchan widened his eyes. Yes Himchan. I never considered him an oppa. Well, maybe sometimes when I’m in the mood.

“Stop overreacting!” rolling my eyes at him.

“She said she won’t be in Seoul for a week.” I explained and they all nodded in response.

“But why, noona?” Junhong leaned forward.

“She said she wasn’t feeling well. But don’t worry she’ll be back.” I assured my dongseng, silence was his only reply with his mouth forming an ‘o’.

 

 

 



 

 

Author’s note:

 

Annyeong dear readers!

I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Thank you for reading my fic!

Please subscribe

Comments are appreciated

Kamsahamnida~!

Chuk~! ^3^

 

Love’

Bluebowtie