Carrots

UNTITLED

 

SEUNGIN’s P.O.V

 

I was patiently waiting on my seat as Daehyun oppa drove. The drive home wasn't awkward. From time to time we would talk or would playfully argue about random stuff. Just like old times.

 

 

"I think vampires are much cooler tha werewolves." we were turning to another corner when I opened another topic.

"I don't think werewolves are cooler." he craned his neck to see where he was going.

I nodded my head in agreement.

 

"Cause I KNOW werewolves are cooler. They're not afraid of daylight." his blank expression never fading.

"Vampires are classy and elegant while werewolves are so primitive." another arguement is starting.

"Werewolves are wolves while vampires are just tiny bats." he showed me his hand where his thumb and pointer finger are a centimeter apart.

"Vampires look pretty all the time while werewolves look like beasts." I scrunched my nose and stuck my tongue out to show disgust.

"That's because vampires are weak." he glanced at me.

My eye twitched. Why can't you just admit defeat? "Well, werewol--" my sentence was cut short by the vibrating phone in my pocket.

 

I answered it when I saw it was Youngjae oppa calling.

"Ye oppa?"

"Seungin-ah! Can we have dinner at your house?"

"Of course oppa! We're almost home! I'll cook dinner." I chimed.

"We're? You're with someone right now?"

"Oh yeah. Daehyun oppa kidnapped me."

"Really.." he stated the word as if there was a meaning behind it.

"O~kay... Bye oppa! See you later! Vampires are cooler!" I didn't hear his response because I quickly shoved the phone back in my pocket.

 

 

As I stepped inside the house I quickly headed to the kitchen and left my bag on the living room couch.

I took out the pots and pans needed. One of the helpers saw me and insisted to cook dinner, but it was easy to convince her that I’ll do it myself.

“I think I’ll cook bulgogi and bibimbap.” I rummaged the fridge looking for the ingredients needed.

Satisfied of the ingredients at hand, I turned around to place them on the table but I was face to face with Daehyun oppa.

“Oh oppa! I didn’t notice you enter the kitchen.” He took the ingredients from my arms and placed them on the table.

“Uh…Gomawoyo” I took out a knife and a cutting board and placed them on the table.

 

Daehyun oppa went to marinade the meat while I proceeded to cooking the rice and then preparing the vegetables.

 

As I was cutting the carrots, a husky whisper near my ear startled me.

“Cut the carrots thinly, Seungin.” The words sent shivers down my spine. I froze on my spot, unable to comprehend the situation.

Thud!

Daehyun oppa slammed both his hands on the table trapping me in between his arms. I snapped out of my daze.

“Thinly…” he repeated, lips only a centimeter away from my ear.

I looked at the half sliced carrot then with slightly trembling hands I tried cutting them thinly.

“L-like this?” I stuttered feeling his warm breath against the skin of my neck.

 

Then slowly his left hand crept to my hand that was holding the carrot in place and his right hand was secured on my other hand holding the knife. He leaned his chin on my shoulder giving him the perfect access to see what we were doing. There was no space between my back and his chest.

“Relax. Just trust oppa.” He cooed.

Then slowly, he guided my hand in slicing the carrot.

“Slowly but surely. Don’t loosen your grip.” He murmured in a commanding tone.

“That’s it…” I felt my knees grow weak from every word he whispers. I’m loosing my mind.

 

Ding Dong!!

 

Lifting his head from my shoulder, he hovered his lips beside my ear. “I’ll go get the door.” Then slowly removed both hands from mine.

I looked at the spot where his warm hands were used to be and blinked.

 

“Seungin! Baby girl! Did you miss oppa?” Himchan oppa’s voice boomed from across the kitchen entrance. He spread his arms and dramatically ran to me.

“Yes oppa, I missed you.” I laughed.

“What did you and Daehyun do? Why didn’t you tell me you were going somewhere?” giving me a tight back hug.

“Actually oppa, I was just kidnapped. Forced against my own will.”

“Yah! I didn’t kidnap you. You came as soon as I called you.” Daehyun oppa disagreed while pulling Himchan oppa away from me. “Let go of her, Hyung. You’re so clingy!”

“Why Dae? Are you jelous?” Youngjae oppa came in the kitchen and took a seat in front of me.

“No! Why would I be jelous?” Daehyun oppa finally pried the clingy oppa off me.

“Who’s Jelou—whoah~! Noona! You’re cooking all this for me?” the maknae ran beside me. “Can I help?” He beamed.

“Of course Junhong.” I said patting his head.

 

“Can I help cook?” Yongguk oppa’s face was graced with his signature gummy smile.

I was about to say yes but BAP answered for me. “NO!”

Yongguk oppa’s shoulders deflated and he looked at me with a pout; his lower lip was sticking out with a slight quiver.

I shrugged and gave him an apologetic smile. “You can watch a movie with Yeonhee.” I assured him.

His face brightened up and walked to the living roon, just then an angry Yeonhee trudged in the kitchen and grabbed Daehyun oppa by the collar. “You punk! Where did you take Seungin?” she glared at him. Daehyun oppa on the other hand was looking at her with a stoic expression, clearly not afraid of the fuming tigress.

“U-uhmm… Yeonhee we just went to an amusement park.” I tried explaining.

Yeonhee shifted her gaze from Daehyun oppa to me then she loosened her grip. “I’m watching you.” Then walked to the living room.

 

“What did you and Daehyun do on your little date?” Jongup asked when we were all settled on the table. I can see Yeonhee glaring at Daehyun oppa.

“Yeah. What did you two do?” Youngjae oppa had a playful look in his eyes.

“It’s not a date.” I mumbled.

“Then what is it called?” Youngjae oppa pushed.

“I don’t know what it’s called but it’s not a date.” I defended.

 

“Of course it’s a date.” Daehyun oppa cut in, all attention turned to him. “It’s just the two of us, we went to rides, shared a strawberry and you even hugged me on the Ferris wheel when you were afraid. So that’s a date.”

Several coughs were heard in the dining room. I shrunk on my seat and I swear, I’m red as a tomato right now as. Why do you have to say it?

“What?! You shared a strawberry and you were alone inside a small transparent box riding the Ferris wheel?” Yeonhee yelled as she rose from her seat and slammed her palm on the table. Her glare on Daehyun oppa was enough to scare the living daylights out of me.

“Now now gummy bear. Just relax and count to 10.” Yongguk oppa miraculously calmed her down. Woah oppa~! Respect.

Yeonhee slumped back on her seat and obediently mumbled numbers from 1 to 10.

 

Yongguk oppa on the other hand exchanged meaningfull glances with Youngjae which I didn’t give much attention.

 

 

 



 

 

Author’s note:

 

Ayo dear readers!

Hope you enjoy this chapter~!

Thank you for reading and please subscribe~!

Comments are much appreciated!

Kamsahamnida~!

Chuk~! ^3^

 

Love,

Bluebowtie