The Arrival

UNTITLED

 

Your/Seungin P.O.V

 

“Dear?” my umma’s gentle voice pulled me out of my trance.

“Ne umma?” I asked while fixing my glasses and shifting comfortably on my seat.

“Gwaenchanha? You seem to space out” she worriedly asked

I smiled to her “I’m okay umma. I just remembered someone”

 

“okay dear, any moment we’ll be arriving in Seoul” she told me “Anyways, next week there’s going to be a party hosted by the Bang family and…”

“Umma can you please let me off just this time. Please Umma. You know I don’t like social gatherings. Jebal~” I pleaded and even did my aegyo

“Seungin-ah, you already told me that last time” she scolded me

“Please Umma. Anyways, SeungHyun Oppa is gonna be there” I shut my eyes closed and clasped both of my hands in front of my bowed head.

 

“hmm…” Umma thought. I opened an eye to peek at her. She was tapping her prettily painted nails on her chin.

 

“I promisse, I’ll go to the next event that you and appa are gonna host. Just let me off just this once” I pleaded harder

 

“You promise?” she asked

“Yes umma, I promise” then gave her my best puppy eyes

 

She smirked. SHE SMIRKED?! Uh oh… I don’t like the look in her eyes “Actually dear, I wasn’t asking you to promise me anything. I was gonna let you off, but since you already made a promise then you should keep it” she said flashing me those pearly whites. And leaned back to her seat. Satisfied of what just happened.

 

I was completely dumbfounded. What the?! Smart woman, I need to learn from her.

 

The stewardess announced our near landing and reminded us to buckle our seatbelts. We could’ve took the public plane instead of our private jet but since umma has a meeting to catch up, we had no other choice.

 

 

AT THE AIRPORT

 

Umma was catching a lot of attention because of the way she dresses and maybe because there’s this strong aura sorrounding her. She evn walks with such grace and elegance. Who would’ve thought that she was my mother. I was just wearing simple denim jeans, sneakers and a dark blue sweater.

 

“uhm.. umma? Who’s gonna pick us up?” I asked her tilting my head slightly to the left.

“it’s a surprise dear” she eye smiled

 

I hate surprises. I scanned the area hoping to spot someone familiar. Then two very familiar figures caught my attention. A guy with dark brown, slightly messy hair having a built body and an adorable gummy smile was talking to a girl with long light brown hair ending with soft curls. She has goddess like features and a playful smile.

 

I tilted my head still looking at her, then she turned to me. Both our eyes widened and before I knew it, I was running to her through the crowd.

 

“YEONHEE~!” “SEUNGIN~!” we both yelled and enveloped each other in a tight hug.

Talk about not wanting to catch attention. I can’t help it. It’s my bestfriend.

 

We were jumping and gigglikng like little girls when someone tapped my shoulders and a deep voice cleared his throat “Don’t you miss your beloved cousin?”

 

I pulled away from Yeonhee and turned to the direction of the voice. “OMO! Yongguk oppa! I missed you!” I squealed then he bent down a little bit so that I can hug him “wow oppa you’re so handsome!”

 

“Dears!” umma exclaimed as she too enveloped Yeonhee and Yongguk oppa in a warm hug. “Aw~ You both grew up so fast. I remember you used to run around the house and you were just wearing your birthday suits. I even took a picture which I think I still have—“ umma chuckled

Yongguk oppa and Yeonhee were as red as tomatoes. But I cut umma of, saving their butts from further embarassment.

“umma, remember, business meeting” I reminded her

“oh yea, I almost forgot” she gave us an apologetic smile “sorry dears, I couldn’t come with you but I’ll see you dears later, araso?” she said, kissing us goodbyes

 

Yongguk oppa took my luggages from me. I was about to follow him but but Yeonhee grabbed the back collar of my sweater causing me to stop.

I turned to her “mwoh?” i asked tilting my head in confusion.

“What are you exactly?” she asked crossing her arms on her chest while tapping a foot on the floor.

“What do yo mean? Can’t you see? I’m human” I answered sarcastically

“nuh-uh! You don’t seem to look like one. You’re a nerd. What is it with you and those glasses? Your bangs are growing long and too thick. And what are you wearing? You’re  a billionaire’s daughter for pete’s sake!”

I just rolled my eyes “aish. You nag a lot. I wear this glasses because I have problem with my eyes. I forgot to trim my bangs. And I wear this clothes because I feel comfortable in them ok?”

“Then wear contacts”

“no thanks. It’s harder to put on”

 

“aish! Whatever. I need to smash those glasses of yours” she threw her hands up in defeat and stomped to the car

“Yah! I heard that!” I followed her

 

*little did they know, someone was watching them from afar with a smirk on her smug little face as an evil little scheme is cooking in her head*

 

 

 

 

DAEHYUN’S P.O.V

 

AT SCHOOL, Lunch

 

Another boring day at school. Fangirls are swarming around us as usual, trying to catch any of our attention. Tch. Like I would bother look at any of you. I rolled my eyes. The only diffenece is that Yeonhee and Yongguk hyung aren’t around. What’s with those two these days anyway? And just like he read my mind, Youngjae spoke.

 

“Where’s Yeonhee and Yongguk hyung? Yeonhee wasn’t in any of my classes earlier” Youngjae asked

“Molla. Yongguk wasn’t in any of my classes either” Himchan hyung answer nonchalantly stabbing his food with a fork.

“I knew something was up with them. Who knows, they might be on a date” Youngjae remarked

“Yongguk hyung wouldn’t be absent unless it’s something really important” Zelo said stealing cherry tomatoes from Jongup who was busy smiling to an attention seeking fangirl.

 

Then Himchan hyung’s phone beeped at a message. “Who is is hyung?” asked the curious Jongup

 

“Yongguk said he’s with Yeonhee right now. They went to the airport to pick up someone and he says we need to go to Yeonhee’s house later after school” Himchan hyung announced after reading Yongguk hyung’s message.

Zelo opened his mouth to speak but Himchan hyung cut him off “No Junhong, Yongguk didn’t tell me who”

 

“Whatever. I’m not coming anyways.” I said stuffing the remainder of my food in my mouth

 

They all stared at me. Then it was Himchan hyung who spoke “Daehyun-ah, I know that entering Yeonhee’s mansion is like entering a lion’s den but I’m coming anyways”

 

“Whatever” was only my reply.

 

“Yah hyung how could you say Noona’s mansion is like a lion’s den?” Zelo ask. Oh boy, here we go again.

“Because it is!” Himchan hyung glared at his dongseng. And they started to bicker.